Jaguar XJS for Sale
1990 jaguar xjs classic convertible v12 low miles very clean(US $14,990.00)
1989 jaguar xjs v12 low miles(US $12,900.00)
Jaguar xjs convertible low miles very clean
1988 jaguar xjs low milleage needs paint
1996 jaguar xjs convertible 350 v8 conversion(US $24,500.00)
1995 jaguar xjs v12 2+2 convertible
Auto blog
Jaguar Land Rover rescues British off-road tuner Bowler
Wed, Dec 18 2019Jaguar Land Rover's Special Vehicles Operation (SVO) rescued British off-road tuner Bowler from an uncertain fate. The firm has worked with Land Rover in the past, but it has always been independent. While JLR isn't in an ideal position to make acquisitions, and its recent financial troubles are well documented, Bowler was on the brink of shutting down. The small, 34-year old company had entered administration, and the 26 people it employed risked losing their jobs. Monetary details haven't been released, meaning we don't know how much Bowler was worth, but the firm pointed out it's now fully owned by SVO. It joins SV, Vehicle Personalization, and Classic as the division's fourth pillar. It's too early to tell precisely where Bowler will fit in the JLR latticework, because the initial focus will be on stabilizing the company. It will remain based in Belper, England, and every member of its full-time staff has been offered a position as a JLR employee. Bowler made a name for itself by turning the original Defender into a rally car, and Land Rover said the expertise it acquired during decades of racing is highly sought after, so that's a hint we'll see more hardcore models developed jointly by the two companies sooner or later. The new Defender would lend itself well to the Bowler treatment. The Bowler name could replace the SVX nameplate used on the stillborn, V8-powered Discovery, for example. The tuner's focus on off-pavement performance means we're unlikely to see a Bowler-badged Jaguar, but anything is possible as global demand for SUVs (especially quick ones) continues to rise. What's certain is that, once Bowler is stable, it will grow bigger.
40th Jaguar E-Type ever made sells at auction for lb88k
Wed, 30 Oct 2013The 40th Jaguar E-Type ever built, a right-hand-drive 1961 model, hit the auction block and was bought by an anonymous British buyer for 88,000 pounds ($141,310), ITV reports. The Jaguar had been stored at the previous owner's estate, in dry storage, at a derelict farm in Le Mans, France since July 1974.
E-Type chassis No. 860040 was bought by the previous owner in 1969 and was originally gray. But it was driven home to France and painted it in its current aubergine in 1974, before it was put into storage. During that time it was considered missing by experts, but there it sat under a dust sheet car cover for most of its life, so the body is in good condition. The family mechanic said that the car was last started about five years ago, and the engine recently was turned over. Coys auction house describes the original interior, which is also preserved well, as a "time warp."
Chris Routledge of Coys before the auction said, "They're sort of a mythical beast for enthusiast, at the time they were all handmade on special order, so Jaguar collectors look at the first 100 cars in a different way," BBC News reports. He added, "We estimate it to be worth between 20,000 and 40,000 pounds (about $32,100 to $64,200) but our feedback from collectors and interest worldwide suggests it could sell for between 80,000 and 100,000 pounds (about $128,500 to $160,600)." Of course, his revised estimate was right on target.
Jaguar likely moving HQ to Britain's most iconic racetrack
Fri, Feb 26 2016Jaguar Land Rover looks increasingly likely to make Britain's iconic Silverstone race track the automaker's new headquarters. There isn't a final deal in place yet, but the British Racing Drivers' Club, which owns the circuit, plans to have the membership vote on whether the negotiations should move forward, according to Autosport. BRDC leaders already presented the plan to members, and they were open to the idea. "The response was favorable so we will now set up an EGM for the members to vote and give the board a mandate to proceed with the deal and continue with the negotiations with JLR," BRDC president Derek Warwick told Autosport. There's no guarantee yet that JLR actually completes the deal. "There's still a lot of work to do to get the deal to where both sides are happy and more importantly what's right for the BRDC and its members." Warwick said. Rumors in early December suggested JLR was among the firms submitting bids to purchase the track, and the automaker allegedly offered 22.7 million pounds ($34.1 million at the time) for it. The company would also reportedly invest nearly $80 million to renovate the site, including adding a museum, experience center, hotel, and offices. The track would still be open for motorsport, too. Silverstone has hosted the Formula One British Grand Prix many times over the decades, and organizers signed a 17-year deal in 2009 to keep things that way well into the future. Series like the FIA World Endurance Championship, MotoGP, and British Touring Car Championship also compete there. Related Video:























