2005 Hyundai Sonata Gl Sedan 4-door 2.4l on 2040-cars
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Salvage
Engine:2.4L 2351CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Hyundai
Model: Sonata
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: GL Sedan 4-Door
Options: CD Player
Drive Type: FWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 54,412
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Tan
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
Hyundai Sonata for Sale
2013 hyundai sonata gls / salvage / low flood / 100% run and drive(US $14,500.00)
2.4l cd front wheel drive power steering 4-wheel disc brakes aluminum wheels(US $20,495.00)
2011 hyundai sonata se
2011 hyundai sonata limited sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $19,750.00)
2013 sonata 2.0 turbo limited 8k miles leather sunroof spoiler alloy hd radio
2006 hyundai sonata gls 1-owner(US $6,850.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Walt`s Auto Inc ★★★★★
Verity Auto & Cycle Repair ★★★★★
Vaughn`s Auto Svc ★★★★★
Truechoice ★★★★★
The Mobile Mechanic of Cleveland ★★★★★
The Car Guy ★★★★★
Auto blog
Hyundai to build test facility at N"urburgring
Sun, 20 Jan 2013It looks as if Hyundai is set to build a test facility at the famous Nürburgring. Carscoop reports the Korean automaker has commenced construction on a 10,000-square-foot test center with access to the lengthy German track. Hyundai says the $7.3 million facility will help the company focus on improving the ride and handling of its vehicles through extensive research and development.
Sounds like a plan to us. While we've seen Hyundai vehicles improve on many fronts over the past few years, the company continues to struggle with suspension refinement compared to its Japanese, German and domestic rivals.
Automakers routinely flock to the Nürburgring for testing and development thanks to the track's unusual attributes. With a variety of surfaces, banking, turns, elevation and even weather, the circuit offers engineers the ability to put a vehicle through its paces in a wider range of conditions than most facilities.
At meeting with automakers, Trump launches new attack on NAFTA
Fri, May 11 2018WASHINGTON — Ten American and foreign automakers went to the White House on Friday to push for a weakening of U.S. fuel efficiency standards through 2025, while President Donald Trump used the occasion to launch a fresh attack on the North American Free Trade Agreement that has benefited the companies. A draft proposal circulated by the U.S. Transportation Department would freeze fuel efficiency requirements at 2020 levels through 2026, rather than allowing them to increase as previously planned. Trump's administration is expected to formally unveil the proposal later this month or in June. "We're working on CAFE standards, environmental controls," Trump told reporters at the top of the meeting, referring to the Corporate Average Fuel Economy standards for cars and light trucks in the United States. Trump said he wants automakers to build more vehicles in the United States and export more vehicles. But much of the hour-long meeting focused on NAFTA. Trump blasted the pact involving the United States, Canada and Mexico as "terrible" and noted that negotiations to make changes sought by his administration were ongoing. "NAFTA has been a horrible, horrible disaster for this country and we'll see if we can make it reasonable," Trump said. Automakers have called NAFTA a success, allowing them to integrate production throughout North America and make production competitive with Asia and Europe, and have noted the increase in auto production over the past two decades with the deal in place. They have warned that changing NAFTA too much could prompt some companies to move production out of the United States. The chief executives of General Motors Co, Ford Motor Co, Fiat Chrysler, along with senior U.S. executives from Toyota Motor Corp, Volkswagen AG, Hyundai Motor Co, Nissan Motor Co, Honda Motor Co , BMW AG and Daimler AG met with Trump, as did the chief executives of two auto trade groups. Major automakers reiterated this week they do not support freezing fuel efficiency requirements but said they want new flexibility and rule changes to address lower gasoline prices and the shift in U.S. consumer preferences to bigger, less fuel-efficient vehicles.
GM out, Hyundai in as NFL audibles auto sponsorship
Mon, Jun 29 2015Hyundai has officially replaced General Motors as the primary automotive sponsor of the National Football League, a position the American giant has occupied since 2001. Although the financial details of the deal weren't published, Automotive News reports that GM spent at least $25 million per year as part of its sponsorship deal, although after all was said and done, it worked out to more than $150 million per year. The move is a coup for Hyundai, which now gains the rights to NFL trademarks for use in its advertising. As part of the four-year agreement, the company also has advertising access to big off-season events, like the NFL draft and scouting combine, and will provide support vehicles during events like the Super Bowl. "We are huge football fans at Hyundai and feel there is no better venue to reach consumers, increase consideration and tell the Hyundai brand story," Dave Zuchowski, Hyundai Motor America's president and CEO, said in the attached statement. "We can't wait to show the NFL's 188 million fans the great design, advanced technologies, dynamic performance and numerous safety features within the Hyundai lineup." "We are pleased to welcome Hyundai to our family of sponsors," Renie Anderson, the NFL's senior VP of sponsorship, said. "We appreciate Hyundai's enthusiasm as we work together to reach our fans with innovative programs during our season and with our major calendar events throughout the year." Scroll down for the official press release from Hyundai and the NFL, and keep an eye open for the automaker during the NFL Kickoff festivities this September. Related Video: HYUNDAI GOING PRO: ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE SPONSORSHIP Four-Year Deal Allows Hyundai to Tap into the Passionate Fan Base of the Most Popular Sport in the U.S. FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., and NEW YORK, June 29, 2015 – Hyundai Motor loves sports and has a long history of celebrating fan passion across the globe. In its latest sports marketing venture, Hyundai is now an official automotive sponsor of the National Football League. The NFL has the largest and most avid fan base among U.S. sports, and Hyundai will soon connect this passion with the enthusiasm Hyundai owners have for their vehicles. "We are huge football fans at Hyundai and feel there is no better venue to reach consumers, increase consideration and tell the Hyundai brand story," said Dave Zuchowski, president and CEO, Hyundai Motor America.


