2012 Honda Ridgeline Rtl Crew 4x4 Leather Sunroof 13k Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Honda Ridgeline for Sale
2013 honda ridgeline sport 4wd alloy wheels 4x4(US $26,904.00)
2010 honda rt(US $19,995.00)
Rtl 3.5l cd 4x4 locking/limited slip differential tow hitch tow hooks fog lamps(US $28,488.00)
Rtl w/ moonr(US $14,500.00)
2006 honda ridgeline 30 day warranty truck 4 door automatic salvage damaged part(US $6,500.00)
We finance!!! 2012 honda ridgeline rtl 4x4 roof heated leather 28k texas auto(US $32,998.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Xtreme Customs Body and Paint ★★★★★
Woodard Paint & Body ★★★★★
Whitlock Auto Kare & Sale ★★★★★
Wesley Chitty Garage-Body Shop ★★★★★
Weathersbee Electric Co ★★★★★
Wayside Radiator Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Honda gives itself room to delay FCV hydrogen car until June 2017
Tue, Mar 3 2015In a new press release issued to discuss vehicles on display at the Geneva Motor Show, Honda said something a bit curious about its upcoming hydrogen car. The release reads: "The FCV Concept previews an all-new fuel cell road car that is scheduled to go on sale in Japan in the first half of 2016, and subsequently in the USA and Europe within the following 12 months." The last official word was that Honda said the car would arrive in Japan in March 2016, with US and European roll-out some time after that. The new announcement gives the company some wiggle room to adjust that timeline, since 12 months after the first half of 2016 could, theoretically, be at late as June 30, 2017. So, we asked Honda North America's senior environment and safety specialist Angie Nucci if this means that the FCV will be delayed at all. She said she doesn't have additional details for the next-gen FCV availability, "other than March 2016 in Japan and then the US and Europe after. It's the same timing that we discussed in LA." In other words, we might be reading too much into this. But it's worth noting in case the timeline does slip (again). Related Video: Featured Gallery Honda FCV Concept: Detroit 2015 View 17 Photos News Source: HondaImage Credit: Copyright 2015 Sebastian Blanco / AOL Green Honda Hydrogen Cars delay fcv
Analysts say Honda's growing woes in Europe not just the economy
Tue, 12 Feb 2013There is no denying that the European auto market is taking its lumps right now - just ask Peugeot - but Honda might be taking this downturn on the chin a little harder than some of the other Japanese automakers doing business on the continent. Automotive News Europe is reporting that things have gotten so bad for Honda that it will be cutting 800 workers from Swindon, England plant that builds the CR-V, Civic and Jazz (a.k.a. Fit). This will be the first time Honda has made such cuts in more than 20 years.
Despite an increase in output last year over 2011 (165,607 units compared to 97,459), the Swindon plant is still running well below its full capacity (250,000/year), and its 66 percent capacity is less than the expected breakeven point of industry analysts (75 to 80 percent). Unlike in the US, however, Honda's new CR-V and Civic aren't selling well, and the similarly sized Nissan Qashqai is outselling the CR-V at a rate of more than five to one. Slow CR-V sales are blamed on a relatively high price and the crossover's conservative styling. On the complete opposite side of the spectrum, the report notes that Nissan continues to experience growth at its UK operations, leading analysts to suggest that Honda can't blame the sour economy for much of its woes.
Red Bull F1 denied access to Honda engines
Sun, Oct 25 2015There are four engine manufacturers in Formula 1: Ferrari, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, and Renault. Infiniti Red Bull Racing ended its marriage to Renault, got to the altar with Mercedes and then Mercedes backed out, couldn't even agree on a pre-nup with Ferrari, and Honda flat-out said, "No." At the moment that has left the four-time World Champions without an engine for next year, owner Dieter Mateschitz threatening to take his two teams and four cars out of the sport, and F1 honcho Bernie Ecclestone threatening to sue Mateschitz if he does. The Japanese company had turned down the idea because after a first year with some poor performances and a few public sour notes, it wants to get McLaren's cars running properly before it expands its operation. Now it seems some behind-the-scenes action of late has opened up channels between Red Bull and Honda, and the two are at least talking. Honda, though, still says such a deal is highly unlikely at best, and Red Bull says it will have something to say when something is done. It appears that McLaren chief Ron Dennis, however, has vetoed the idea. Ecclestone says Honda made a deal with the FIA that would allow Honda to supply two teams in its second year, but Honda gave Dennis veto rights over who the second team would be. For the same reason that Mercedes backed out and Ferrari only wanted to sell Red Bull year-old engines, Ecclestone says Dennis might view Red Bull as a competitor and doesn't want to risk two more cars getting in front of his own. If that's the case and Red Bull is going to remain in the sport, it might need to hit the flower shop and book a trip to Renault headquarters. Soon. Related Video: