Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2013 Ford Taurus Limited3.5l/no Reserve/navi/htd/20's/sync/tints/salvage/rebuilt on 2040-cars

Year:2013 Mileage:3608
Location:

Melvindale, Michigan, United States

Melvindale, Michigan, United States
Advertising:

2013 FORD TAURUS LIMITED LOADED LOW MILES.

Auto Services in Michigan

Young`s Brake & Alignment ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Tires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Address: 1320 S Front St, Negaunee
Phone: (906) 228-8700

Winners Auto & Cycle ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service
Address: 17700 Telegraph, Allen-Park
Phone: (734) 229-1009

Wills Body Shop ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 6493 Wildcat Rd, Smiths-Creek
Phone: (810) 327-2154

West Side Auto Parts ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 592 32nd St, China
Phone: (810) 985-7766

Wealthy Body Shop Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Address: 343 La Grave Ave SE, Hudsonville
Phone: (616) 458-5698

Unique Auto Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 2456 Port Sheldon St, Holland
Phone: (616) 396-6461

Auto blog

Defying Trump, major automakers finalize California emissions deal

Tue, Aug 18 2020

WASHINGTON — The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and major automakers on Monday confirmed they had finalized binding agreements to cut vehicle emissions in the state, defying the Trump administration's push for weaker curbs on tailpipe pollution. The agreements with carmakers Ford Motor Co, Volkswagen AG, Honda Motor Co and BMW AG were first announced in July 2019 as voluntary measures prompting anger from U.S. President Donald Trump. A month later, the Justice Department opened an antitrust probe into the agreements. The government ended the investigation without action. The Trump administration in March finalized a rollback of U.S. vehicle emissions standards to require 1.5% annual increases in efficiency through 2026. That is far weaker than the 5% annual increases in the discarded rules adopted under President Barack Obama. The 50-page California agreements, which extend through 2026, are less onerous than the standards finalized by the Obama administration but tougher than the Trump administration standards. The automakers have also agreed to electric vehicle commitments. Volvo Cars, owned by China's Geely Holdings, said in March it planned to join the automakers agreeing to the California requirements. It has also finalized its agreement. The settlement agreements say California and automakers agreed to resolve "potential legal disputes concerning the authority of CARB" and other states that have adopted California's standards. In May, a group of 23 U.S. states led by California and some major cities, challenged the Trump vehicle emissions rule. Other major automakers like General Motors Co, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and Toyota Motor Corp did not join the California agreement. Those companies also sided with the Trump administration in a separate lawsuit over whether the federal government can strip California of the right to set zero emission vehicle requirements. Ford said the "final agreement will reduce emissions in our vehicles at a more stringent rate, support and incentivize the production of electrified products, and create regulatory certainty." BMW said "by setting these long-term, predictable, and achievable standards, we have the regulatory certainty that is necessary for long-term planning that will not only reduce greenhouse gas emissions but ultimately benefit consumers as well." 

Mulally wanted to kill Lincoln as late as last year, Fields vows to turn it around

Mon, 30 Jun 2014

Lincoln fans might want to give incoming Ford CEO Mark Fields a pat on the back for having a hand in saving the brand from the chopping block last year. He's among the people spearheading the rejuvenation of the division away from its stodgy image to appeal to younger customers.
According to two unnamed sources speaking to Bloomberg, CEO Alan Mulally was ready to kill Lincoln last year. Following the slow production ramp-up of the MKZ combined a with a costly ad campaign, Mulally was frustrated and openly suggested dropping the brand. However, Fields and Jim Farley, Ford's marketing boss, convinced the CEO that the brand was worth saving. They also created a plan to prevent similar problems for new models in the future.
It seems that one part of the strategy may involve waiting until new models are at dealers before starting a big ad campaign for them. Lincoln global director, Matt VanDyke, recently told Autoblog that the division is holding off on a full marketing push behind the new MKC crossover to prevent the supply problems that plagued the MKZ last year. Its big offensive begins in the fall when the CUVs are at all of the dealers and consumers are at home watching more TV. VanDyke also told Bloomberg that Fields, Farley and Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of the Americas, have more direct oversight over new product launches now.

Feds Probe Power Steering In 938,000 Ford Midsize Cars

Mon, Oct 6 2014

U.S. safety regulators are investigating complaints that the power-assisted steering can suddenly fail on three Ford midsize car models. The probe covers 938,000 Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ cars from the 2010 through 2012 model years, as well as the 2010 and 2011 Mercury Milan. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says it has received 508 complaints alleging that the cars lost power-assisted steering, causing increased steering effort. Four complaints say the problem caused crashes, but no injuries were reported. The agency says in documents posted Monday on its website that in many cases, a warning message appeared as the failure happened. Restarting the car corrected the problem in some cases, but the problem returned in others. The agency says it will check the scope and frequency of a problem. It could seek a recall. Ford says it's cooperating with the probe. Shares of Ford Motor Co. rose 6 cents to $14.65 in morning trading Monday. Its shares are down 14 percent over the past year. Related Gallery Our Favorite Hot And Sporty Cars For 2015 Recalls Ford Lincoln NHTSA Ford Motor Company power steering mercury milan investigation