Ford Mustang Boss 302 on 2040-cars
Needles, California, United States
Offered Here Is A California Original 1970 Boss 302 Per The Included Marti Report That Was Completely Restored . Today The Car No Longer Runs The Cross Boss Intake And Instead Has A Demon 4 Bbl Carb. I Also Has A Standard Boss Exhaust System Rather Than The Side Exit System . Detailed Photos Are Available On Request. Please Make Arrangements To Inspect The Car, Gather Your Funds, Etc.
Ford Mustang for Sale
Ford mustang base coupe 2-door(US $2,000.00)
Ford mustang base(US $2,000.00)
Ford mustang gt(US $2,000.00)
Ford mustang gt hatchback 2-door(US $2,000.00)
Ford mustang 5.0 liter 302 motor(US $2,000.00)
Ford mustang grande(US $2,000.00)
Auto Services in California
Zoll Inc ★★★★★
Zeller`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Your Choice Car ★★★★★
Young`s Automotive ★★★★★
Xact Window Tinting ★★★★★
Whitaker Brake & Chassis Specialists ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost sales robust in early going
Tue, 13 May 2014Okay, okay, okay, so I was just a smidge wrong. Those that read my review of the Ford Fiesta with the new 1.0-liter, EcoBoost engine will know that while I really enjoyed the torquey little three-cylinder, I was concerned that Ford's decision to force 1.0-liter owners into a manual transmission, steel wheels and one trim level might hurt sales of the new engine. I was also concerned that the promised 45-mile-per-gallon highway rating wouldn't be enough to tempt buyers into trying an engine that's so far outside of what the general public is use to. My concerns, though, seem to have been for naught.
While not doing a booming business on the triple-equipped Fiesta, Ford is seeing a take rate of four to eight percent per month in the engine's first few months on sale. Now, four to eight percent might not sound like a lot - if, like last year, the Fiesta sells around 71,000 units, there'd be barely 5,600 1.0-liter models on the road. It is also small potatoes relative to the take rate on EcoBoost-equipped vehicles across the Ford range, which US sales analyst Erich Merkle estimates to be roughly 35 to 40 percent of retail sales. Still, according to The Detroit News, the 1.0-liter is getting adopted at roughly the same rate as the sparkling Fiesta ST, which should be a solid indication of just how well this little engine is doing.
The 1.0-liter's success "really speaks volumes, not just to what we're doing with the Fiesta, but with EcoBoost in general," Merkle told Autoblog.
Ford launches pair of recalls affecting fullsize sedans and Transit Connect van
Wed, Jan 28 2015Ford has announced a pair of pretty significant recalls affecting the 2010-2013 Ford Taurus and Police Interceptor, as well as their platform-mate, the Lincoln MKS. A separate recall covers the 2014 Transit Connect. The fullsize sedans include 205,000 vehicles built at Chicago Assembly over a variety of timeframes, ranging between December 1, 2009 and November 30, 2012. The vehicles, 194,889 of which were sold in the United States, have an issue with the spring controls on the interior door handles that could cause the door to open in a side-impact crash. The Transit Connect recall, meanwhile, includes 16,100 vans built between November 6, 2013 and September 20,2014 at the company's Valencia, Spain factory. In these vehicles, the seatbelt fasteners may not have been tightened properly, which could cause them to loosen over time, a condition that's obviously bad news in the event of a crash. Ford says it is not aware of any accidents, injuries or crashes in either recall. Owners will, of course, be notified and asked to report in for inspections and if necessary, free replacements. Scroll down for the full press release from Ford, which includes the complete breakdown of dates during which the affected sedans were built in Chicago. JAN 28, 2015 | DEARBORN, MICH. FORD ISSUES TWO SAFETY RECALLS Ford is issuing two safety recalls. No accidents or injuries are attributed to either of these conditions. Details are as follows: Ford issues safety recall for certain 2010-2013 Ford Taurus, Lincoln MKS and Ford Police Interceptor sedans for interior door handle issue Ford is issuing a safety recall for approximately 205,000 2010-2013 Ford Taurus, Lincoln MKS and Ford Police Interceptor sedans due to an issue with the spring that controls the interior door handles. If the spring is unseated, the door may become unlatched in a side-impact crash, increasing the risk of injury. Ford is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to this condition. Affected vehicles include certain 2010-2013 Ford Taurus vehicles built Dec. 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010 and Feb. 1, 2011 to Nov. 30, 2012 at Chicago Assembly Plant; certain 2010-2013 Lincoln MKS vehicles built June 2, 2011 to Oct. 31, 2011 at Chicago Assembly Plant; and certain 2010-2013 Ford Police Interceptor sedans built Dec. 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010 and Feb. 1, 2011 to Nov. 30, 2012 at Chicago Assembly Plant.
George W. Bush's 2009 Ford F-150 fizzles with $300,000 bid at Barrett-Jackson [UPDATE: w/video]
Sun, 20 Jan 2013Despite some truly impassioned pleading from Jay Leno himself - including calling on Arizona's notoriously Republican-rich voters to beat the $600,000 level set the last time Leno sold a vehicle for this particular charity... in California - bidding for George Bush's 2009 Ford F-150 pickup truck stalled at $300,000.
All proceeds will be sent to the Fisher House Foundation, so at least it's $300K going to a good cause. Feel free to check out the live image gallery above, which includes shots showing Leno's skills helming the auction, and read through the official auction description below.
*UPDATE: Video of the auction and Leno's prods to the crowd for more money can now be seen below.