Ford: Mustang on 2040-cars
Claysville, Pennsylvania, United States
My eMail : grsarmstrongirreversibly@yahoo.com
Procharger with intercooler making 600 HP -100 shot of nitrous -Custom grind cam shafts, 60 lb injectors -Upgraded fuel system, -BMR Suspension, 20 KMC wheels with Falken Tires - Custom interior by KingPin Kustomz, red leather wrapped in Black Suede -Door panels redone with four speakers in each door, back seat replaced with 15 Kicker subwoofer, six 6 components, Alpine Receiver with two 1250 watt amps on bass and mids and highs. Hitman theme consist of air cooled machine guns above subwoofer with air brushed paint, bullets in doors, trunk has two simulated 45 automatics, NOS bottle assassin shooting victims Wins first place in every car show!!!!!!!!!!!!! Featured in Heavy Hitlers Magazine.
Ford Mustang for Sale
Ford: mustang gt premium coupe 2-door(US $13,800.00)
Ford: mustang shelby gt500 coupe 2-door(US $18,000.00)
Ford: mustang gt500(US $19,000.00)
Ford: mustang gt500 shelby(US $16,000.00)
Ford: mustang shelby gt500 coupe 2-door(US $18,000.00)
Ford: mustang gt350(US $20,000.00)
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Zalac Towing & Recovery ★★★★★
Young`s Auto Transit ★★★★★
Wolbert Auto Body and Repair ★★★★★
Used Cars ★★★★★
Tri State Transmissions ★★★★★
Trail Automotive Group ★★★★★
Auto blog
2015 Ford Mustang production starts in Flat Rock
Thu, 28 Aug 2014Today's the day, Ford fans. Production has officially commenced on the sixth-generation 2015 Mustang at the company's Flat Rock, MI factory. As production ramps up, sales should kick off in the coming months.
The production news isn't just a bit deal for American fans. With the new Mustang getting a bespoke right-hand-drive variant, the pony car's worldwide availability has swollen to include 120 different countries, including its home nation.
"Mustang is and will continue to be an automotive icon," Joe Hinrichs, Ford's president of the Americas, said in a statement. "Expanding its availability globally affords our customers around the world the opportunity to have a true firsthand Mustang experience - one unlike any other."
Ford fights back against patent trolls
Fri, Feb 13 2015Some people are just awful. Some organizations are just as awful. And when those people join those organizations, we get stories like this one, where Ford has spent the past several years combatting so-called patent trolls. According to Automotive News, these malicious organizations have filed over a dozen lawsuits against the company since 2012. They work by purchasing patents, only to later accuse companies of misusing intellectual property, despite the fact that the so-called patent assertion companies never actually, you know, do anything with said intellectual property. AN reports that both Hyundai and Toyota have been victimized by these companies, with the former forced to pay $11.5 million to a company called Clear With Computers. Toyota, meanwhile, settled with Paice LLC, over its hybrid tech. The world's largest automaker agreed to pay $5 million, on top of $98 for every hybrid it sold (if the terms of the deal included each of the roughly 1.5 million hybrids Toyota sold since 2000, the company would have owed $147 million). Including the previous couple of examples, AN reports 107 suits were filed against automakers last year alone. But Ford is taking action to prevent further troubles... kind of. The company has signed on with a firm called RPX, in what sounds strangely like a protection racket. Automakers like Ford pay RPX around $1.5 million each year for access to its catalog of patents, which it spent nearly $1 billion building. "We take the protection and licensing of patented innovations very seriously," Ford told AN via email. "And as many smart businesses are doing, we are taking proactive steps to protect against those seeking patent infringement litigation." What are your thoughts on this? Should this patent business be better managed? Is it reasonable that companies purchase patents only to file suit against the companies that build actual products? Have your say in Comments.
Ford looks to protect logo from Toronto mayor followers
Fri, 15 Nov 2013One is a member of the Detroit Three and the maker of the Mustang, Fusion, Explorer and F-150. The other is an admitted loudmouthed, drunk-driving, crack-smoking mayor in Canada. Unfortunately for one, it shares its name with the other. Yes, Ford Motor Company is going to great lengths to keep its iconic Blue Oval logo from being appropriated by supporters of besieged Toronto mayor Rob Ford.
At a United Way event earlier this week, some of Mayor Ford's fans showed up with shirts that featured the automaker's logo with the words "Ford Nation," on them. Naturally, Mayor Ford signed them. FoMoCo was quick to issue an unhappy statement:
"Ford did not grant permission for use of its logo. We view it as an unauthorized use of our trademark and have asked it to be stopped," spokesperson Jay Cooney said. There was also a statement from Ford of Canada's Twitter account after a user alerted the company: