Rat Rod, Black, 350, T Bucket, Ford, Hot Rod, Automatic on 2040-cars
Wallis, Texas, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Engine:350 V8
Vehicle Title:Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: Model T
Trim: red and white pinstriping
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: RWD
Options: Convertible
Mileage: 18,000
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: red and black
Disability Equipped: No
Up for auction is my 1926 Model T Ford T-Bucket rat rod. I just bought a truck and need to sell some of my toys. Here's what's on her.
SBC 350, 350 turbo, edelbrock intake and carb, 8 inch rear, quarterliptical front, 55' dump truck steering box, whitewalls, 10 gal spun tank, new radiator, new MSD Pro-billet distributor, new ignition control module, new blaster coil, new MSD 8.5mm super conductor spark plug wires, fresh oil and oil filter, replaced bearings in the rear, flushed rear end and replaced the gear oil, open zoomie headers, pinstriping. Could use some new tires soon but other than that it's a great running car!
Ford Model T for Sale
Auto Services in Texas
WorldPac ★★★★★
VICTORY AUTO BODY ★★★★★
US 90 Motors ★★★★★
Unlimited PowerSports Inc ★★★★★
Twist`d Steel Paint and Body, LLC ★★★★★
Transco Transmission ★★★★★
Auto blog
MyFord Touch getting second update, extended warranty
Wed, 28 Nov 2012There is no doubt that Ford has had its hands full fielding complaints with its MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch systems these days, but looking to keep its customers happy, Ford is once again upgrading its infotainment systems and extending the warranties. Despite having just sent out updates for its systems back in March, Automotive News says that customers are still complaining about the speed and ease of use.
Vehicles with MyFord Touch will now get a five-year, unlimited-mile warranty, while the MyLincoln Touch will have a six-year, unlimited-mile warranty. Previously, the systems were covered under basic warranties (three-year, 36,000-mile for Ford and four-year, 60,000-miles for Lincoln).
What is being referred to as "version 3.5" for the MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch systems will be mailed out (or downloaded) next month for owners of cars without navigation and in January for cars with nav. Owners of hybrids, plug-ins and electric vehicles will get the update sometime in the first quarter of next year.
Mulally wanted to kill Lincoln as late as last year, Fields vows to turn it around
Mon, 30 Jun 2014Lincoln fans might want to give incoming Ford CEO Mark Fields a pat on the back for having a hand in saving the brand from the chopping block last year. He's among the people spearheading the rejuvenation of the division away from its stodgy image to appeal to younger customers.
According to two unnamed sources speaking to Bloomberg, CEO Alan Mulally was ready to kill Lincoln last year. Following the slow production ramp-up of the MKZ combined a with a costly ad campaign, Mulally was frustrated and openly suggested dropping the brand. However, Fields and Jim Farley, Ford's marketing boss, convinced the CEO that the brand was worth saving. They also created a plan to prevent similar problems for new models in the future.
It seems that one part of the strategy may involve waiting until new models are at dealers before starting a big ad campaign for them. Lincoln global director, Matt VanDyke, recently told Autoblog that the division is holding off on a full marketing push behind the new MKC crossover to prevent the supply problems that plagued the MKZ last year. Its big offensive begins in the fall when the CUVs are at all of the dealers and consumers are at home watching more TV. VanDyke also told Bloomberg that Fields, Farley and Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of the Americas, have more direct oversight over new product launches now.
These are the cars being discontinued for 2024 and beyond
Fri, Jun 21 2024While we get new and updated car models every year, its inevitable that we'll need to say goodbye to some nameplates as well. This time around, it feels like we have confirmation or reports of an unusually large number of vehicles being discontinued in 2024 and the coming years. We shouldn't be surprised. A large number of automakers are approaching their various target dates for electrification of their fleets. As such, some beloved internal combustion cars are going away, sometimes with appropriate fanfare like special editions. Others are slinking away quietly, killed by slowing sales and changing consumer trends. Of course, the end of production doesn't necessarily mean permanent death. Some of these models could be resurrected in later years ... and probably as an EV. With that in mind, here are the vehicles that are being discontinued in 2024 and beyond.  Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio and Stelvio Quadrifoglio Alfa Romeo ended the production of its combustion-only Quadrifoglio models in April 2024 as the Italian automaker moves toward an electrified future. This isn't the end of the Quadrifoglio entirely, though, with Larry Dominique, Alfa Romeo senior vice president and head of North America, writing, "I look forward to presenting the next chapter in the four-leaf clover’s journey."  Chevrolet Camaro GM is ending production of the Chevy Camaro after 2024, but is sending it off in style with a CollectorÂ’s Edition. WouldnÂ’t it be cool, though, if Chevy brought it back as an EV?  Chevrolet Malibu Rumors of its demise have been around for a while, but now itÂ’s official. GM will end production of the Chevy Malibu in November of 2024. The assembly line in Kansas will be retooled to build the replacement for the Chevy Bolt.  Dodge Durango The three-row Durango is slated to be replaced by the Stealth nameplate after 2024. The Durango name could make a comeback later, according to rumors, on a body-on frame SUV based on the Jeep WagoneerÂ’s platform.  Ford Edge This is the last year for the Edge in the U.S., with the final unit rolling off the assembly line in April. On sale since 2007, the Edge topped 100,000 sales in all but three full years of production.  Ford Escape Newly refreshed for the 2023 model year, FordÂ’s popular Escape compact SUV is reportedly taking its leave in 2025 in order to usher in — you guessed it — an EV in its place.