1927 Model T Touring on 2040-cars
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
I have a 1927 Model T Touring street rod project real henry ford total performance chassie ,fresh 355 sb chevy ,700R4,new water pump ,new starter new alum radiator, 4 wheel disk brakes top bows new seat frames new seat springs ,new interior trim panels new rootleib hood, you can call Gary 772-370-6758
|
Ford Model T for Sale
1923 ford model t t bucket(US $17,500.00)
Early ford model t truck body(US $4,999.00)
Hot rod roadster 1927 custom new car turn key ready to roll(US $13,900.00)
1926 model t ford truck(US $8,500.00)
1923 ford t bucket hot rod rat rod custom
1926 ford t-bucket, 350 engine, auto tranny
Auto Services in Florida
Youngs` Automotive Service ★★★★★
Winner Auto Center Inc ★★★★★
Vehicles Four Sale Inc ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
USA Auto Glass ★★★★★
Tuffy Auto Service Centers ★★★★★
Auto blog
Watch Ford build a Mustang atop Burj Khalifa, world's tallest building
Sun, Nov 23 2014In 1965, a Ford Mustang Convertible proudly went on display at the top of the Empire State Building, the world's tallest building at the time. Earlier this year, the Blue Oval recreated the stunt by bringing the latest droptop 'Stang to the sky-high structure. Unfortunately, while still iconic, the New York skyscraper has lost the world title. Of course, an automaker can't let something like that get in the way of a good publicity stunt. For the inauguration of the Ford business unit in the Middle East and Africa, the brand gave the 2015 Mustang Convertible an even bigger building to climb – the biggest in fact. The droptop made its way to the 112th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. To put a final topper on the whole event, executive chairman Bill Ford was the one to place the car's famous badge, making it complete. Like with the Empire State Building spectacle, getting the Mustang to the top wasn't as simple as just driving it off the elevator. Check out the video above to see how it was done, and scroll down to read Ford's press release about the event. NEW MUSTANG UNVEILED ON WORLD'S TALLEST BUILDING, BURJ KHALIFA Bill Ford helps inaugurate Ford's latest business unit, Middle East and Africa, an exciting, vibrant region that represents the final frontier for growth in the auto industry Ford pledged to launch 25 vehicles in region by 2016, including the all-new Mustang debuting next year Industry sales in Middle East & Africa are expected to grow 40 per cent to 5.5 million vehicles by 2020 Dubai, U.A.E., Nov. 20, 2014 – Ford Motor Company underscored its growing ambitions in the Middle East and Africa, with the dramatic introduction of the all-new Mustang on Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford capped the live-action event by delivering the iconic pony badge to the 2015 yellow Mustang on the 112th floor of the skyscraper. The event was viewed live around the world on YouTube as well as by approximately 10,000 fans gathered in the Dubai Downtown area, overlooking the Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. (To see a replay, click on this link.) "Today we planted the Ford flag in the Middle East & Africa, an exciting, vibrant region that represents the final frontier for growth in the auto industry," Bill Ford said.
Will Ford's SUV blitz include the Bronco?
Sat, Feb 13 2016Ford announced this week it will add four sport-utility vehicles in the next four years, an ambitious bet on a segment the industry once shunned. This led to wild speculation about what form these utes will take. Here's what we know: They will be new nameplates, and Ford is thinking globally. That means at least one might not be a product with US intent. They will also be in segments where the company does not currently compete, Ford said. The Blue Oval isn't specifying exactly what's it's doing, so here are some of our theories. We think one will be called the Bronco, which is great news for enthusiasts. We hope it follows the Mustang playbook with some heritage styling, but a thoroughly modern execution. Ford needs an off-road Jeep Wrangler-fighter. Fuel prices are low and it's been 22 years since the infamous O.J. Simpson white Bronco chase. This is the best chance Ford will ever have to bring back this iconic name. Our man on the ground at the Chicago Auto show, Sebastian Blanco, reported that Ford sales and marketing vice president Mark LaNeve said a "mini utility" will also be one of the utes. This could be primarily an overseas play. We've also seen lots of spy shots of the EcoSport, a small crossover that Ford sells in India and other overseas markets, being tested on American roads. That is an existing nameplate. Maybe Ford adds a small ute related to the EcoSport in the United States, but calls it something else. We think Lincoln gets a three-row SUV out of the deal. It could slot between the MKX, which was new last year, and the Navigator. Lincoln is leaving money on the table by not being in this segment. The platform could be used for a Ford at some point, too. The Blue Oval brand does actually have a tweener three-row vehicle, the Flex, but this chassis might underpin a replacement. Or maybe Ford makes one of these a hybrid. The company laid out ambitious plans in December to ramp up its electrification strategy, something that could mean a dedicated hybrid SUV (Kia unveiled one of those right after LaNeve's speech in Chicago). It's also possible hybrid technology will be integrated into this new portfolio. The Escape used to have a hybrid sibling. Whatever form they ultimately take, Ford is betting heavily on SUVs. The company thinks they are what Baby Boomers and Millenials want and expects the segment will continue to grow. It's important to note: this will be a diversified strategy.
2016 Ford Fusion hybrid, plug-in getting $900 price cut
Thu, Feb 19 2015While the overall the green car market in the US suffered a slump in 2014 with a 6.5-percent drop in sales, the demand for electric vehicles and plug-ins actually jumped a healthy 28 percent. The Ford Fusion Energi plug-in was among the winners in the segment with a nearly 90 percent boost to 11,550 examples sold for the year. To keep the ball rolling in the face of low gas prices and updated challengers entering the field, the Blue Oval is slashing $900 off the cost of both the Energi and standard Fusion Hybrid to make them even more attractive to buyers. Ford's Monique Brentley told Autoblog that, the reduction was done, "basically, just to attract more customers and promote sales." The cut affects every trim of both electrically assisted versions of the Fusion for the 2016 model year, according to Cars Direct, and it comes without the removal of standard equipment. On the contrary, the Energi reportedly gets a new EcoSelect driving mode that activates additional regenerative braking and more gentle acceleration. The $900 pricing adjustment is only for these models and not available on the versions with only an internal combustion engine, which makes it clear Ford wants to tantalize green car buyers towards this pair. According to Cars Direct, the models should go on sale in late 2015. The least expensive 2016 Fusion Hybrid S will retail for $25,675, plus $825 destination on all of them, and a 2016 Energi start at $33,900. Autoblog's own pricing pages for them show the same numbers (here and here). Cars Direct also predicts for the Blue Oval to keep most incentives in place even after the adjustment. Assuming these figures don't change before the sedans actually go on sale, the price cut makes a 2016 Energi less expensive than a 2015 Chevrolet Volt starting at $34,345 (plus $825 destination). The cost of the updated 2016 model for the Chevy isn't announced yet.