2004 Ford Freestar Se Mini Passenger Van 4-door 3.9l on 2040-cars
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
smoke free environment
very back seat is stow and go runs great no problems whatsoever purchased the vehicle from AAF about 2 weeks ago only selling because I am receiving a smaller car from a family member that suits me better. you will be responsible for coming to get the car and pay cash or money order. |
Ford Freestar for Sale
2004 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l
2004 ford freestar passenger 4 door 4.2l advancetrac minivan limited
2005 ford freestar sel, 7 passenger van, 4.2l v-6, garage kept, very clean(US $6,900.00)
2005 ford freestar s mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l(US $2,500.00)
2006 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l- 7 passenger 3rd row(US $1,500.00)
04 white 5-passenger se 3.9l v6 5-pass van *power lowering *wheelchair ramp *
Auto Services in Arkansas
United Motor Service ★★★★★
Tim Parker Chrysler Dodge Jeep ★★★★★
Star Windshield ★★★★★
Schroder Tire Co ★★★★★
Safelite AutoGlass - Little Rock ★★★★★
S S Undercar ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford's Mulally makes shortlist for Microsoft CEO
Fri, 08 Nov 2013Ford CEO Alan Mulally has made the short list to take over tech giant Microsoft, lending further credence to rumors that the 68-year-old former Boeing exec would ditch Dearborn and move to Redmond.
The report comes from Reuters, which claims that alongside Mulally, former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and three candidates from within Microsoft are on the short list to succeed Steve Ballmer at the company's helm, although previous reports claim the Ford exec is the number one candidate. Mulally is currently working without a contract, although Bill Ford seems to believe that he isn't likely to depart. Despite this belief, Ford was quoted just last month talking about the depth of talent on the Blue Oval's executive team.
"There is no change from what we announced last November. Alan remains fully focused on continuing to make progress on our One Ford plan. We do not engage in speculation," said Ford spokesman Jay Cooney.
Will the new Ford GT race at Le Mans?
Tue, Jan 13 2015Ford stole the spotlight here on the floor of the Detroit Auto Show this year with the reveal of the new GT. Its carbon-fiber chassis, 600-plus-horsepower EcoBoost engine and radical aerodynamic shape made sure of that, but flanking it with the debuts of the Mustang GT350R and F-150 Raptor didn't hurt any, either. Any racing fan looking at the new Blue Oval supercar, however, had to wonder whether Dearborn is planning on putting it on the race track. The House that Hank Built is, after all, a known entity in motor racing. It may be canceling its V8 Supercars program Down Under, withdrawn its support from the World Rally Championship, and it's been years since it's competed in Formula One or Indy. But it still competes in the United SportsCar Championship, NASCAR, NHRA and a variety of motor racing disciplines. One of its most famous and celebrated of racing endeavors, however, came in the form of the original GT40 that brought Ford four consecutive victories at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, starting with a dominant one-two-three finish in 1966. It's the 50th anniversary of that landmark win which the new Ford GT celebrates, but while the press materials made clear reference to that historical event, any mention of a return as was previously speculated was carefully omitted. That, according to Autosport, could come down purely to the ACO, the organizers of the event and sanctioning body for its associated series, which has yet to announce the revised format for the GTE class under which a potential Ford GT racer would compete in 2016. Longtime Ford racing partner Multimatic is said to have closely consulted with the ACO on the formation of those rules, however, and assuming they're finally formulated to Dearborn's liking, we could be looking at a GTE-spec Ford GT to return to La Sarthe next year in celebration of that landmark victory half a century prior. Chip Ganassi Racing – which races under Chevy power in NASCAR and Indy but recently switched to Ford for its Daytona Prototype – is said to be in line to field the car on Dearborn's behalf. If given the green light, it would be the first time Ford would field a factory effort at Le Mans since the C100 project under the Group C category in the early 1980s. A racing version of the previous Ford GT was prepared by Switzerland-based Matech a few years ago, but without factory support or notable success beyond the FIA GT3 European Championship.
This is what a 3D-printed liquid metal Ford Torino looks like
Sat, 12 Oct 2013Artist Ioan Florea has encapsulated a 1971 Ford Torino with 3-D-printed liquid metal transferred onto the car using technology that he developed, and the result is a stunningly shiny, seamless design.
"The surface has the highest coefficient of reflectivity never achieved before," Florea told us in an e-mail, using "nano-materials and nano-pigments that create an internal three-dimensional structure and dictate the polymer how to behave." Sure... We'll leave it to him to make any more 3-D-printed liquid metal-transferred art pieces.
Florea grew up in Romania, and the motivation behind picking the old Ford as his canvas came from his childhood memories of what an American car is - "big and wide and fascinating," he says - and the European name of the car itself, which it shares with an Italian city.