Ford F-350 Superduty Xlt 6.0l Diesel 4x4 Auto 8ft Bed on 2040-cars
La Salle, Illinois, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:6.0 Liter diesel
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:Automatic
Model: F-350
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Crew Cab
Year: 2004
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: XLT FX4
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
Drive Type: Automatic
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Mileage: 158,000
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 8
Disability Equipped: No
2004 Ford F-350 XLT FX4 6.0L diesel 158,000 miles, 8ft bed, locking tailgate, towing package.
About the truck: I'm the 2nd owner. Used as a work truck. Pulled 14ft dump trailer with skidsteer. I no longer do landscape work so truck and trailer must go (skid steer sold). There are some minor dings and scratches, the two turn indicator lenses on the mirrors are cracked and broken (I have a narrow garage). Will need tires in next year or two. Other than that the truck is in excellent running condition. Easy starts, no smoke, no problems people seem to have with the 6.0 liters. Interior is very clean for a work truck and has no foul odors.
The 2012 14' PJ dump trailer is for sale as well. I don't have an ebay listing for it but it's mint.
Email or call me if you have any questions. I can take more detailed photos of anything you wish.
Ford F-350 for Sale
Used ford f 350 powerstroke turbo diesel 4x4 pickup trucks 4wd truck we finance
**no reserve** 00 f350 crew cab 4x4 lariat lifted 7.3 l power stroke diesel
2005 ford f250 f350, f-250, f-350, super duty, 4x4, crew cab, long bed, diesel
2002 f350 4x4 superduty
Ford f-350 4x4 5sp 62,052 orig. miles(US $13,500.00)
2001 ford f350 7.3 power stroke diesel dually quad-cab 4wd(US $12,500.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
Xtreme City Motorsports ★★★★★
Westchester Automotive Repair Inc ★★★★★
Warson Auto Plaza ★★★★★
Voegtle`s Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
Thom`s Four Wheel & Auto Svc ★★★★★
Thomas Toyota ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mulally wanted to kill Lincoln as late as last year, Fields vows to turn it around
Mon, 30 Jun 2014Lincoln fans might want to give incoming Ford CEO Mark Fields a pat on the back for having a hand in saving the brand from the chopping block last year. He's among the people spearheading the rejuvenation of the division away from its stodgy image to appeal to younger customers.
According to two unnamed sources speaking to Bloomberg, CEO Alan Mulally was ready to kill Lincoln last year. Following the slow production ramp-up of the MKZ combined a with a costly ad campaign, Mulally was frustrated and openly suggested dropping the brand. However, Fields and Jim Farley, Ford's marketing boss, convinced the CEO that the brand was worth saving. They also created a plan to prevent similar problems for new models in the future.
It seems that one part of the strategy may involve waiting until new models are at dealers before starting a big ad campaign for them. Lincoln global director, Matt VanDyke, recently told Autoblog that the division is holding off on a full marketing push behind the new MKC crossover to prevent the supply problems that plagued the MKZ last year. Its big offensive begins in the fall when the CUVs are at all of the dealers and consumers are at home watching more TV. VanDyke also told Bloomberg that Fields, Farley and Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of the Americas, have more direct oversight over new product launches now.
Lincoln MKC recalled because start button located too close to touchscreen [UPDATE]
Wed, Dec 31 2014UPDATE: Ford spokesperson Kelli Felker responded to our questions and let us know that the fix for the push-button start on the 2015 MKC has the switch moved to the top of the of the column of gear shift buttons instead of the bottom. Owners should be notified about both campaigns "toward the end of February." After massive campaigns from General Motors and to fix Takata airbag inflators, 2014 will undoubtedly go down as The Year Of The Recall. And with little time to spare, Ford is getting in just under the wire to adding two more to its yearly total. The larger of the campaigns is actually one of the most bizarre campaigns we've heard of all year. Lincoln is recalling 13,574 units of its 2015 MKC compact crossover in North America to move the location of the push-button ignition switch on the dashboard. According to the automaker's announcement: "Due to the switch's close proximity to other controls, occupants are inadvertently shutting off the engine while driving." The button is located near the bottom of the touchscreen, which can apparently make it possible to hit by mistake. Back when Autoblog first drove the new MKC in June, we came away very impressed, but noted: "... we're still not completely sold on the aforementioned pushbutton transmission selector ... it still seems somewhat gimmicky and it can't be operated by feel alone, as you might when shifting a traditional console-mounted lever from Park to Drive." According to Lincoln, there have been no reported accidents or injuries stemming from this button misapplication. Of the affected vehicles, there are 11,144 in the US, 2,033 in Canada and 397 in Mexico. To fix the problem, dealers are moving the button to a different location and reprogramming the powertrain control module. According to Automotive News, models built since September already have a different layout. The change was reportedly done to match the rest of the Lincoln lineup. The second recall covers 12,205 units of the 2014 Ford Escape (2015 model year pictured below) and 2015 Lincoln MKC in North America because of a problem with nickel plating on the fuel pump. The issue can cause the pump to seize, which can cause the crossovers not to start or stall while driving. The automaker is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to this fault. Dealers are replacing the fuel deliver module to fix the situation. Of the affected vehicles, there are 9,038 in the US, 3,074 in Canada and 93 in Mexico.
2015 Ford Mustang Convertible makes inappropriate appearance in Detroit [w/video]
Tue, 14 Jan 2014With the polar vortex fresh in the minds of Autoblog's Detroit-based staff, we're finding it funny that any manufacturer would choose January in the Motor City to show off a new and highly anticipated convertible to the general media and public for the first time. But Ford has done just that, giving us our first real peek at the new Mustang Convertible in the flesh.
The new Mustang Convertible is more or less unchanged from the standard coupe, with some subtle styling tweaks to accommodate the retractable soft top. Engine and transmission choices are identical to the hardtop, although we should expect slightly lower performance due to the hardware for the roof. Like the coupe, neither prices nor performance metrics have been published yet for the convertible.
Hop up top for our live gallery of images from the floor of the Detroit Auto Show.















