88 Ford F-350 Dually 460cu V8 Orig 90,884 Miles on 2040-cars
Golden Valley, Arizona, United States
88 FORD F-350 extended cab dually 460 cu gas engine, V8 , ORIGINAL mileage is 90,884. Red body paint faded, chrome rear bumper, 2dr , A/C / am-fm cassette, cruise control, large tachometer, large center console, armrests for both driver & passenger & aluminium wheel covers, tire good. Catiliytic converter changed a couple of years ago, also ERG sensor changed. Needs driver & passenger window motors, Brake adjustment or new brakes pad might be needed both can be brought online cheap or auto parts stores. Check engine light is on because when ERG valve was changed mecanhic did not know code to disable light.
ATTENTION: Does NOT include 5th wheel trailer hitch, but does have trailer hitch under front bumper & rear bumper. ATTENTION: Tool box is not included! Don't let the age of this truck fool you it runs very strong On Sep-02-14 at 17:49:36 PDT, seller added the following information: Has 410 rear end great for hauling trailers, RV's or any other load you desire. |
Ford F-350 for Sale
2003 f350 crew cab xl very low miles
2002 ford f-350 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 7.3l
1996 ford f350 crew cab diesel dually centaurus 5 speed
Fleet work truck chassis runs and drives save $$$$$$$ cheap ton truck lookie!!!(US $3,490.00)
2013 ford f350 platinum crew 4x4 diesel sunroof nav 29k texas direct auto(US $50,980.00)
2012 ford f-350 king ranch crew fx4 4x4 diesel nav 45k texas direct auto(US $46,980.00)
Auto Services in Arizona
V I Auto Repair ★★★★★
TIC Automotive ★★★★★
Suiter`s Automotive ★★★★★
Sav-On Transmission ★★★★★
Ronnie`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Red`s Collision Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Will Ford's SUV blitz include the Bronco?
Sat, Feb 13 2016Ford announced this week it will add four sport-utility vehicles in the next four years, an ambitious bet on a segment the industry once shunned. This led to wild speculation about what form these utes will take. Here's what we know: They will be new nameplates, and Ford is thinking globally. That means at least one might not be a product with US intent. They will also be in segments where the company does not currently compete, Ford said. The Blue Oval isn't specifying exactly what's it's doing, so here are some of our theories. We think one will be called the Bronco, which is great news for enthusiasts. We hope it follows the Mustang playbook with some heritage styling, but a thoroughly modern execution. Ford needs an off-road Jeep Wrangler-fighter. Fuel prices are low and it's been 22 years since the infamous O.J. Simpson white Bronco chase. This is the best chance Ford will ever have to bring back this iconic name. Our man on the ground at the Chicago Auto show, Sebastian Blanco, reported that Ford sales and marketing vice president Mark LaNeve said a "mini utility" will also be one of the utes. This could be primarily an overseas play. We've also seen lots of spy shots of the EcoSport, a small crossover that Ford sells in India and other overseas markets, being tested on American roads. That is an existing nameplate. Maybe Ford adds a small ute related to the EcoSport in the United States, but calls it something else. We think Lincoln gets a three-row SUV out of the deal. It could slot between the MKX, which was new last year, and the Navigator. Lincoln is leaving money on the table by not being in this segment. The platform could be used for a Ford at some point, too. The Blue Oval brand does actually have a tweener three-row vehicle, the Flex, but this chassis might underpin a replacement. Or maybe Ford makes one of these a hybrid. The company laid out ambitious plans in December to ramp up its electrification strategy, something that could mean a dedicated hybrid SUV (Kia unveiled one of those right after LaNeve's speech in Chicago). It's also possible hybrid technology will be integrated into this new portfolio. The Escape used to have a hybrid sibling. Whatever form they ultimately take, Ford is betting heavily on SUVs. The company thinks they are what Baby Boomers and Millenials want and expects the segment will continue to grow. It's important to note: this will be a diversified strategy.
Next Lincoln Navigator to drop V8 in favor of V6, but Ford Expedition might get both
Tue, 12 Mar 2013A great many buyers fled from full-size body-on-frame SUVs to car-based crossovers in large measure to save fuel. But that doesn't mean there's still not a buying audience for more traditional truck-based utility vehicles, and those consumers doubtlessly wouldn't mind saving some dollars at the pump, too. According to Motor Trend, those shoppers might be in luck.
That's because the magazine has confirmed that Ford isn't walking away from the full-size SUV segment, and it's poised to do something about its offerings' economy ratings, too. According to MT, global Lincoln director Matt VanDyke has hinted that the next Navigator may drop two cylinders and go with a V6 model - the current model gets just 14 miles per gallon in the city and 20 on the highway from its 5.4-liter V8. The obvious fitment would be Ford's 3.5-liter twin-turbo EcoBoost V6, an engine that has spread like kudzu throughout the rest of the Blue Oval's large vehicle lineup.
Downsized turbocharged engines like Ford's EcoBoost franchise have come under fire as of late for not delivering their EPA fuel economy ratings, but their benefits extend beyond consumption - the 3.5L offers superior power and a better torque curve than the naturally aspirated V8. MT also suggests that Ford's 3.7-liter V6 could form the base engine for the next Navi - it has similar horsepower but a lot less torque than the current 5.4L. That may be less of a problem with the next generation tipped to go on a diet, which could level the playing field somewhat.
Ford pulling out of V8 Supercars after 2015
Tue, Dec 2 2014Australian racing fans are staring down the end of an era as news breaks that Ford will no longer participate in the V8 Supercars series. Although the official announcement has yet to be made, the decision – as reported widely in the automotive press Down Under and in global motorsport publications – indicates that the Blue Oval automaker has already confirmed its intentions to its shareholders early on Monday to shut down its factory effort in the popular tin-top series at the end of next season. The move will mark the end of an era for what has become the International V8 Supercars Championship. Alongside GM's Holden division, Ford was one of only two manufacturers competing in the series from its inception in the late 1990s through last year when a change in regulations opened the door for entries from Nissan, Volvo and Mercedes. Further rule changes are expected to attract even more manufacturers to the series, with Lexus said to be first among them. Over the past eighteen seasons, the V8 Supercars Championship has been won in a Holden Commodore fourteen times, leaving Ford to win the title only four times with successive versions of the Falcon. Eleven of the cars on the grid this season were Commodores, compared to only seven Ford Falcons between two teams that will need to switch to another manufacturer for the season after next – although some could opt to stick with their Fords for one more season, even without factory support, until the open 2016 regulations take effect. The decision follows Ford's announcement last year that it will cease manufacturing in Australia by 2016, ending a 90-year presence Down Under that stretches back to 1925. Blue Oval models like the Falcon, previously unique to the Aussie market, are being replaced by imported models like the Mondeo and Mustang.