Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2011 Ford F350 Diesel 4x4 Dually King Ranch Fx4 Navigation Sunroof 1 Texas Owner on 2040-cars

US $40,980.00
Year:2011 Mileage:98693 Color: White /
 Brown
Location:

Mansfield, Texas, United States

Mansfield, Texas, United States
Advertising:
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
Engine:8
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Condition:

Used

VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: 1FT8W3DT0BEA35179
Year: 2011
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Mileage: 98,693
Disability Equipped: No
Sub Model: King Ranch 6.7L
Doors: 4
Exterior Color: White
Cab Type: Crew Cab
Interior Color: Brown
Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive

Auto Services in Texas

Zeke`s Inspections Plus ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Battery Storage, Battery Supplies
Address: 1006 S Frazier St, Hufsmith
Phone: (936) 441-3500

Value Import ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers
Address: 1210 N Wayside Dr, Winchester
Phone: (866) 595-6470

USA Car Care ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Body Parts
Address: 202 Cypresswood Dr, Klein
Phone: (281) 355-5800

USA Auto ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 12113 Garland Rd, Rowlett
Phone: (972) 247-4098

Uresti Jesse Camper Sales ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Truck Accessories, Transport Trailers
Address: 13070 Interstate 35 S, Atascosa
Phone: (210) 623-2411

Universal Village Auto Inc ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 6223 Richmond Ave, West-University-Place
Phone: (832) 320-9600

Auto blog

Watch Ken Block's scary Rally America crash from inside the cockpit

Wed, 19 Feb 2014

Ken Block became famous for his series of Gymkhana videos, but he's a real racer in his own right. Block has competed many rounds in the FIA World Rally Championship and also rallied in the 2013 Rally America series. He nearly won that latter title last year - if not for a massive crash in the final event of the season.
Block and his co-driver Alex Gelsomino went into the Lake Superior Performance Rally needing a win to take the championship. However, missing a clump of dirt on the side of the road and one little word in the pace notes was all it took to catapult Block's Fiesta off the road and into a tumbling accident. Block says his initial reaction was anger because the crash came out of nowhere.
For 2014, Block is joining the FIA World Rallycross Championship for at least three rounds. He'll drive a Ford Fiesta for the Hoonigan Racing Division at the Norwegian, French and Turkish events of the 12-round championship. Former Formula One World Champion Jacques Villeneuve will also compete in the series.

After Years Of Delays, Rear Visibility Requirements Move Closer To Reality

Fri, Jan 3 2014

Regulations that would require automakers to improve rear-view visibility on all new cars and light trucks are nearing completion after six years of delays. The U.S. Department of Transportation sent its proposed rear-visibility rules to the Obama administration for review on Christmas Day. The White House Office of Management and Budget now must finalize the regulations. The rule are intended to minimize the risk of pedestrian deaths from vehicles in reverse, a type of accident that disproportionately affects children. Already in 2014, two children have died from cars backing over them, driven in each case by the children's father. Specifics of the Transportation Department's proposal are not available during the review, but the rules are expected to compel automakers to install rear-view cameras as mandatory equipment on all new vehicles. That's what safety advocates have wanted all along. Thought they were pleased the proposed ruling had finally been issued, there was some worry Friday the final rules would omit the rear-view camera mandate. "We're encouraged, but we're also a little concerned about speculation the rear-view camera may not be in there," said Janette Fennell, the president and founder of Kids and Cars, a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting children in and around vehicles. "I'm wondering where that might be coming from." On Thursday, The Automotive News had reported the possibility the new standards could offer an alternative to rear-view cameras, such as redesigned mirrors, that improved visibility. The Office of Management and Budget typically completes its reviews of new rules in 90 days, although that can be extended. OMB officials said Friday they do not comment on pending rules. The intent of the rules is to enhance rear visibility for drivers and prevent pedestrian deaths. Approximately 200 pedestrians are backed over in the United States each year, according to estimates from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Accidents Mostly Affect Children Roughly half the victims are children younger than age five. A government analysis concluded approximately half the victims -– 95 to 112 -– could be saved with new regulations. Yet the rules have arrived at a glacial pace. President George W. Bush signed legislation that had been passed with bipartisan Congressional support in 2008. But automakers have fought the idea of adding rear-view cameras, saying it is too expensive.

Ford recalling nearly 700k Escape CUVs, C-Max hybrids over two separate safety issues

Fri, 09 May 2014

Poor Escape. Ever since its launch in 2012, Ford's small CUV has been the subject of many, many, many recalls. And today, The Detroit News is reporting that Ford is adding two more recalls to the 2013-14 model year Escape's permanent record, one of them also involves the C-Max hybrid hatchback.
The first recall, covering 692,500 Escape and C-Max vehicles, is due to a software glitch that could cause the airbags - specifically, the safety canopy - to not deploy in a timely fashion during rollover crashes. According to the News, Ford says no crashes or injuries have been reported in relation to this problem.
The second recall, covering 692,700 Escapes, is related to the door handles. The News reports that the exterior door handles could open while the vehicle is in motion, and could also fail to latch properly. Once again, no crashes or injuries have occurred because of this. The National Highway Safety Traffic Administration has not issued an official notice on either recall as of this writing.