2008 Ford F-350 F350 Diesel 4x4 87000 Miles on 2040-cars
Waldron, Arkansas, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Vehicle Title:Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
Engine:6.4 Diesel
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Extended Cab
Trim: EX
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
Drive Type: 4X4 Auto
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Mileage: 87,000
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 8
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Great Truck!! Runs and drives great! Very powerful 6.4 turbo diesel!! I bought this truck wrecked in the front over a year ago, NO FRAME DAMEGE. NO AIR BAGS CAME OUT. I bought a front off a 2008 truck and simply unbolted the parts and bolted new ones on. The front was white so looks factory under the hood. Truck had miner dents and scratches so I repainted the truck, looks great shines much better then factory. Has 20 in fuel wheels with 33s tires have less then half tread. Has a 2 in leveling block in the front so the truck sets level. Has tilt, cruse, cd player with data port for phone or I pod. None power doors. It once had something bolted back not Shure what. This is a great looking truck I get complements on it all the time. I have put over 10,000 trouble free miles on it. I love the truck, I just need a long wheel base for my utility bed. Save thousands my $15,500 reserve is around 10,000 Dollars under retail. Truck is for sale locally, Call or text for more info 479-883-6479
The tire presser monitor shows fault due to after market wheels.
Ford F-350 for Sale
4" lift crew cab 4x4 7.3l power stroke diesel 8 ft bed alloys
2004 ford f350 xlt super duty lunch/coffee truck(US $11,500.00)
1996 ford f 350 dually powerstroke 130,000 miles
2002 ford f-350 7.3 powerstroke low mile 60400(US $26,000.00)
96 f350 xlt (7.3) power-stroke 4x4 long bed(US $7,999.00)
2011 ford 1-ton single rear wheel crew cab 4x4 flatbed 1-owner newtires deal(US $32,750.00)
Auto Services in Arkansas
Toyota of Fayetteville ★★★★★
Satterfield Motor Co. ★★★★★
Safelite AutoGlass - Bentonville ★★★★★
S & F Auto Sales ★★★★★
River Country Chevrolet ★★★★★
Red River Dodge Chrysler Jeep ★★★★★
Auto blog
Weekly Recap: Chevy and Alfa plot comeback strategies
Sat, Jun 27 2015Chevrolet and Alfa Romeo were two of the 20th Century's most iconic automotive brands. Chevy embodied America's post-war power and confidence. Alfa was the definition of the stylish Italian sports car. They reached halcyon heights in the 1950s and '60s, before declining precipitously amid new competition, changing consumer tastes, and uneven corporate management. Both say 2015 is the start of something better, and this week Chevy and Alfa laid out ambitious plans and showcased new cars that they hope will make them more relevant this year, and in the coming years. Each brand sits at its own crossroads, and their paths forward are as different as the Chevy Cruze and the Alfa Romeo Giulia. Chevy is still a sales beast, as evidenced by its volume of 4.8 million vehicles sold around the world last year. Chevy executives are fond of saying one of their cars is sold every seven seconds, which illustrates the strength and reach of a car brand that is the fourth largest in the world. "Make no mistake about it, we are a brand for the people," said General Motors North America president Alan Batey. But he wants consumers to want to buy a Chevy for its design and technology, not simply because it's affordable. That starts with all Chevys now featuring a distinctive a family look, with sporty cues from the Corvette or strong lines that riff on the Silverado pickup. "We want people to fall in lust with our cars," said Mike Pevovar, executive design director for Chevy passenger cars. "That initial emotional attraction has to be right on the exterior, and that's where form comes into play." Chevy is also loading up its cars, like the freshly unveiled 2016 Chevy Cruze, with technology to appeal to a younger crowd that prizes connectivity. The Cruze will offer Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with its MyLink infotainment system, and OnStar with 4G LTE and wifi. Seeking out younger buyers is also sound business practice: Millennials now outnumber Baby Boomers as the largest single age group in the United States. Younger buyers also can improve a brand's image, which is another area where Chevy would like to improve. Chevy ranks 82nd on Interbrand's Best Global Brand's list, behind 11 other automakers. Apple is No. 1. "We need our own variation of the Genius Bar," Batey said. 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia View 3 Photos Meanwhile, Alfa is in different shape.
2018 Honda Accord charges into slumping sedan market
Sat, Jul 15 2017DETROIT - Honda on Friday revealed its newest-generation Accord, one of four re-engineered midsize sedans that Asian automakers are betting on to win market share as Detroit automakers shift focus to SUVs, crossovers, and pickup trucks. The new Accord, like rival Toyota's all-new Camry arriving this month, offers major improvements in fuel economy, technology, styling and safety. Honda declined to discuss details ahead of Friday's event in Detroit. The Accord and Camry are pillars of their manufacturers' US businesses, each selling well over 300,000 vehicles a year. In the coming months, Nissan is expected to launch a new Altima midsize sedan, and Hyundai will launch a new Sonata. Both are popular marques that will be promoted heavily. "There has been no new news on the midsize sedan side for three years, and we think this is a great opportunity to bring attention back to the segment," said Jack Hollis, Toyota's head of marketing for North America. Year to date, US passenger car sales are down 11.4 percent, and sales of midsize sedans are down 14.2 percent. Still, Americans bought 7.1 million sedans in 2016. With General Motors and Ford cutting sedan production, and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles abandoning the segment, Honda and its Asian rivals could boost sales with updated models, dealers said. "They could take share from other brands, which is traditionally what happens when a new product is launched," said Pete DeLongchamps, vice president for manufacturer relations at Group 1 Automotive Inc, the third-largest US auto dealer group. "NOT FINDING A PLACE WITH CONSUMERS" The Accord for years was Honda's top-selling model in the United States. Within the past year, US sales of the Honda CR-V have eclipsed the aging Accord, and Honda has expanded production capacity for the compact crossover. Passenger-car sales have steadily declined since 2012, when they made up 51.2 percent of the US market. Sedans have sagged to a 38.1 percent share in the first half of this year. IHS Markit said US consumer loyalty to SUVs and pickup trucks has risen since 2012, but declined for sedans. The new Accord and Camry "may stem the decline," said IHS Markit's Tom Libby. "I don't think they will cause a marked reverse." Improvements to the Accord should boost sales at Galpin Honda in San Fernando, California, general manager Ed Hartoonian said.
Ford recalls Explorer and Lincoln MKC for fire hazard
Thu, Mar 31 2016The Basics: Ford will recall 5,536 examples of the 2016 Explorer and 2015-2016 Lincoln MKC. The Explorers have build dates between October 20, 2014, and January 28, 2016, at the Chicago Assembly Plant. The MKCs are from between November 25, 2013, and January 25, 2016, at the Louisville Assembly Plant. In total, there are 3,129 total affected examples of the 2015-2016 Lincoln MKC and 2,407 examples of the 2016 Ford Explorer. Of these, 1,543 are in the US and 3,993 are in Canada. The Problem: The combination of the engine block design and the block heater in these vehicles can cause the part to overheat when plugged in. Injuries/Deaths: None reported, but there are two cases of underhood fires in Canada. If you own one: Ford will begin notifying owners during the week of May 16, company spokesperson John Cangany tells Autoblog. Related Video: Ford issues safety recall for certain 2015-2016 Lincoln MKC and 2016 Ford Explorer vehicles to replace engine block heaters Ford is issuing a safety recall for approximately 5,500 2015-2016 Lincoln MKC and 2016 Ford Explorer vehicles to remove the heaters and replace them with an updated design. The engine block design, coupled with the particular block heater installed in these vehicles, causes the unit to be susceptible to overheating when the vehicle is parked and the block heater is plugged in –increasing the risk of an underhood fire. Ford is aware of two reports of underhood fires in Canada, but is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to this issue. Affected vehicles include certain 2015-2016 Lincoln MKC vehicles built at Louisville Assembly Plant, Nov. 25, 2013 through Jan. 25, 2016 and certain 2016 Ford Explorer vehicles built at Chicago Assembly Plant, Oct. 20, 2014 through Jan. 28, 2016. There are 5,536 vehicles affected by the issue, including 3,129 2015-2016 Lincoln MKC and 2,407 2016 Ford Explorer vehicles, with 1,543 of the affected vehicles in the United States and federalized territories and 3,993 in Canada. Dealers will remove and replace the engine block heater with an updated design and, if needed, replace the cord at no cost to the customer.



