1995 Ford F-350 Xlt Power Stroke Diesel Dually Automatic, Cold Air Intake on 2040-cars
Jonesville, Louisiana, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:7.3L 445Cu. In. V8 DIESEL OHV Turbocharged
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Ford
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Crew Cab
Model: F-350
Trim: XLT Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
Options: chrome step bars, black diamond plate bed caps, cold air intake, gooseneck hook up, electric trailer brakes & controller, reciever hitch, tinted windows, vent visors, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Mileage: 211,000
Exterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Tan
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 8
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Ford F-350 for Sale
2012 ford f350 diesel 4x4 lariat fx4 with 7,000 miles!
Xl diesel dump truck brand new dump brand new hoist clean low milesdot inspected
6.0l powerstroke turbo diesel crew cab leather lifted 35 tires clean carfax
2004 ford f350 lariat *****lowered price*****(US $16,000.00)
2011 ford f350 truck with hydrolic dump bed and snow plow suspension(US $40,000.00)
4x4 lariat crew navigation diesel drw brushguard leather 2008 ford f350 60k(US $32,400.00)
Auto Services in Louisiana
Wiggins Auto Collision ★★★★★
Veteran Windshield Repair ★★★★★
Speed Tires & Service ★★★★★
Siegen Car Care ★★★★★
Sams Audio ★★★★★
Safelite AutoGlass - Bossier City ★★★★★
Auto blog
Britain orders 10,000 ventilators from F1/McLaren/Mercedes/Ford/Rolls-Royce/Airbus
Mon, Mar 30 2020Paramedics and ambulance personnel get instructions from a command unit outside London's ExCel Centre arena, which is being turned into a 4,000 bed temporary hospital called NHS Nightingale to deal with coronavirus patients. The hospital is due to open Monday, March 30. / AP Â Â LONDON — Britain has ordered 10,000 ventilators from a consortium of leading aerospace, engineering and Formula One racing companies which will start production this week in response to an urgent government call for industry to help save lives. The 27-strong team, including Airbus, BAE Systems, Ford and Rolls-Royce, have joined forces to ramp up production of a ventilator made by Smiths Group, which supports those with complications from COVID-19. The consortium, which also includes seven Formula One teams including McLaren and Mercedes, home to World Champion Lewis Hamilton, said they had pulled staff off existing projects to meet the national need. Some 1,228 people have died from coronavirus in the United Kingdom and a senior health official said on Saturday the country would be doing well if it manages to keep the death toll below 20,000. "This consortium brings together some of the most innovative companies in the world," Dick Elsy, the head of the consortium, said in a statement. "I am confident this consortium has the skills and tools to make a difference and save lives." The United Kingdom, which initially only had 5,000 ventilators available in its National Health Service, has been trying to secure additional supplies after realising it needed 30,000 to cope with the peak of the outbreak. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is now in isolation in Downing Street after testing positive for coronavirus, made an emergency appeal earlier this month for manufacturers to retool their production lines and start making specialist health equipment including ventilators. Britain now has about 8,000 ventilators, with another 8,000 on order from international manufacturers that are due in coming weeks. Last week it placed an order for a newly-designed model from the vacuum cleaner company Dyson that will need to be approved by the health regulator. Mercedes part of a separate effort, too Separately on Monday a second consortium including Mercedes Formula One and other F1 teams said it had developed in less than a week a new version of a breathing aid that can help coronavirus patients.
'Car Wars' says Ford, Honda to pick up share, Fiat-Chrysler ambitions downplayed
Sat, 14 Jun 2014Don't look for a tremendous shifts in automotive market share over the next three years because it might not be coming. That's at least according to the annual Car Wars report by John Murphy, from Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research.
In the report's analysis of automakers' market share from 2013 to 2017, it predicts only small changes among the major companies. Ford and Honda see the biggest positive effect with an estimated 0.5 percent increase in their shares over the next three years; to 16.2 percent and 10.3 percent respectively. On the flip side, European automakers and Nissan are expected to lose 0.2 percent each to fall to 8.3 percent and 7.8 percent each respectively. The rest of the industry is predicted to hold steady as it is now.
The biggest loser in that prediction might be Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles. The report certainly throws a wet blanket on its plan for significant gains in market share. Murphy told The Detroit News that the company's goal was "almost unattainable."
NHTSA will investigate some Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKZ models for power steering issue
Tue, 07 Oct 2014The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is opening an investigation into the 2010-2012 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid and Lincoln MKZ, the 2012 MKZ Hybrid and 2011 Mercury Milan because the agency has hundreds of complaints of electric power steering failure in these models.
According to NHTSA's data, it has received 508 complaints of the power steering allegedly suddenly malfunctioning and resulting in increased effort to turn the wheel. In four incidents, these failures resulted in loss of control and crashes. According to the reports, in some cases a power steering warning message came on as the fault occurred, and other times the system restored itself by turning off and then restarting the vehicle. NHTSA said it has also received further field report data from Ford, but that information hasn't been publicly released yet.
For the moment, there isn't a recall for this failure on these models. NHTSA is just investigating them to "assess the scope, frequency and safety consequences of the alleged defect," and the agency says an estimated 938,000 vehicles could potentially be affected.