1954 Ford F350 on 2040-cars
Dickens, Iowa, United States
Vehicle Title:Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
Make: Ford
Drive Type: rwd
Model: Other Pickups
Mileage: 99,999
Trim: f350
Ford F-350 for Sale
Crew cab 4x4 4wd fx4 lariat ultimate chrome package navigation sunroof 6.7l 20
2006 ford f350 super duty ext cab 4x4 diesel
2006 ford f350 xlt fx4 4x4 turbo diesel 6.0l powerstroke clean carfax no rust cr(US $15,995.00)
2007 ford f-350 sd king ranch dually 4x4 off road(US $26,500.00)
1998 ford diesel f350 14ft box truck(US $10,000.00)
Crew cab ford f350 powerstroke diesel lariat 4x4 custom lift wheels tires nav
Auto Services in Iowa
Toyota Of Des Moines ★★★★★
Road Runner Auto Sales and Service ★★★★★
Mysak Transmission ★★★★★
Michael`s Automotive Authority ★★★★★
Heartland Restoration and Towing ★★★★★
Fast Action Towing & Recovery ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford Fiesta banned from SCCA autocrossing because of rollover risk
Wed, Jan 14 2015Autocross can be a great way to break into motorsports, especially at SCCA events that allow run-of-the-mill, street-legal vehicles to be run through the cones in parking lots across the country. But while a wide array of vehicles are eligible, not every one is. And now the Ford Fiesta has been removed from the list of qualifying vehicles in the Sports Car Club of America's Street category for solo events. The removal of the Fiesta was publicized in the latest issue of the SCCA's Fastrack News bulletin, which stated that, due to roll-over risk, Fiestas "do not meet the requirements and are to be removed" from the HS category of eligible vehicles. H Stock (or HS for short) is the lowest category of vehicles certified by the SCCA for use in sanctioned events. The disqualification applies to Fiestas from the 2011 model year onwards, and does not apply to the Fiesta ST, which remains eligible. Of course the Fiesta isn't the only model deemed ineligible for SCCA autocross events. According to Jalopnik, other small hatchbacks and crossovers including the Dodge Caliber, Fiat 500, Scion xB and iQ, Nissan Juke and Mini Countryman are also prohibited from competition. We've reached out to both Ford and the SCCA for clarification on the issue, and will issue an update if and when we receive any substantial information.
Ford Recalls '13 Escape For 11th Time
Fri, Aug 15 2014Only in dealer showrooms for two years now, the 2013 Ford Escape has already been recalled for safety hazards 11 times. The most recent recall for the beleaguered vehicle came Friday, when the company announced it was recalling almost 160,000 Escapes and Focus ST hatchbacks from the '13 and '14 model years because of a wiring problem that could cause the engine to stall. Caused by a faulty wiring harness, Ford said the defect could result in reduced power, hesitation or outright stalling. The company said it knew of no crashes or injuries caused by the flaw. Customers affected will be notified by mail. It was the latest problem for a vehicle beset by recalls from the moment it started rolling off the assembly lines. Starting on July 6, 2012, the '13 Escapes have been recalled for an assortment of problems, including multiple hazards with fuel lines that could result in engine fires, fluid leaks in the engine that could also result in fires, problems with engines overheating, delays in airbags deploying and more. Ford
10 automakers shack up in Detroit hotel to talk Takata airbags
Sun, Dec 14 2014Since Takata has decided not to take the lead concerning potential issues with its airbag inflators, the automakers have. Perhaps that's unsurprising, since it's the automakers, not Takata, that will take a beating on the dealership floor if consumers decide its models are a health hazards. The Detroit News reports that Toyota, Honda, General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Mazda, BMW, Nissan, Mitsubishi and Subaru met in a hotel conference room near the Detroit Metropolitan Airport last week to sort out a way to understand the technical issues involved. So far, faulty airbag inflators have been ruled the cause of five deaths and 50 injuries around the world, but neither Takata nor investigators understands exactly why the inflators are malfunctioning. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recently asked Takata to issue a national recall, Takata declined, citing a minuscule failure rate and the fact that it's still investigating the issue. Toyota and Honda then made an industry-wide appeal for "a coordinated, comprehensive testing program" that would pinpoint the problem inflators and get them replaced, and that's what the Detroit meeting was about. Numerous issues, however, will make this a long row to hoe: simply getting the parts to replace the nearly 20 million inflators in cars recalled around the world so far - even working with other suppliers - will take a years, but more importantly, no one knows if the replacement inflators currently being installed will suffer the same issue. Answers will hopefully come quickly with Takata, the ten automakers and NHTSA all independently investigating the problem.