Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2011 Ford F-250 Lariat King Ranch 4x4 Crew Cab 6.7 Liter Diesel! on 2040-cars

US $11,800.00
Year:2011 Mileage:120500 Color: Burgundy /
 Black
Location:

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in Florida

Y & F Auto Repair Specialists ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Auto Transmission
Address: 5130 NW 15th St, Lauderdale-Lakes
Phone: (954) 978-7799

X-quisite Auto Refinishing ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 1300 W Industrial Ave, Greenacres
Phone: (561) 292-3174

Wilt Engine Services ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Automobile Machine Shop
Address: 2202 D R Bryant Rd, Zephyrhills
Phone: (863) 858-4054

White Ford Company Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: Kingsley-Lake
Phone: (352) 493-4297

Wheels R US ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 920 N US Highway 17 92, Winter-Park
Phone: (407) 699-9993

Volkswagen Service By Full Throttle ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 6956 Edgewater Dr, Fern-Park
Phone: (407) 253-9081

Auto blog

Ford Recalls Nearly 700,000 Vehicles

Fri, May 9 2014

Ford is recalling more than 692,000 Escape small SUVs and C-Max gas-electric hybrids in North America to fix two safety problems. The recalls cover vehicles from the 2013 and 2014 model years. Most of the Escapes have both problems. The first case covers 692,500 Escape and C-Max vehicles. A software glitch can stop the side curtain air bags from inflating in certain types of rollover crashes. The company says it has no reports of crashes or injuries. Dealers will reprogram the air bag control computer for free. About 65,000 of the recalled vehicles are C-Max models, and the rest are Escapes. Roughly 591,000 are in the U.S., with 3,500 more in U.S. territories. About 78,000 are in Canada and another 19,500 are in Mexico, Fordspokeswoman Kelli Felker said in an e-mail. There could be more vehicles affected in other markets, the company said. The affected Escapes were built from Oct. 5, 2011 through Feb. 14, 2014. The C-Max vehicles were built from Jan. 19, 2012, through Feb. 24, 2014. The second case covers about 692,700 Escapes. Exterior door handles can bind and stop the door from latching properly. This could allow doors to open while the SUVs are in motion. Dealers will inspect the handles and reposition them if needed. No crashes or injuries have been reported. About 583,000 are in the U.S. or its territories, with another 89,500 in Canada and 20,000 in Mexico. Ford said in this case, the problem may affect vehicles in other markets. All the North American Escapes were built from Oct. 5, 2011, through April 10, 2014. Recalls Ford escape

Watch Ken Block's scary Rally America crash from inside the cockpit

Wed, 19 Feb 2014

Ken Block became famous for his series of Gymkhana videos, but he's a real racer in his own right. Block has competed many rounds in the FIA World Rally Championship and also rallied in the 2013 Rally America series. He nearly won that latter title last year - if not for a massive crash in the final event of the season.
Block and his co-driver Alex Gelsomino went into the Lake Superior Performance Rally needing a win to take the championship. However, missing a clump of dirt on the side of the road and one little word in the pace notes was all it took to catapult Block's Fiesta off the road and into a tumbling accident. Block says his initial reaction was anger because the crash came out of nowhere.
For 2014, Block is joining the FIA World Rallycross Championship for at least three rounds. He'll drive a Ford Fiesta for the Hoonigan Racing Division at the Norwegian, French and Turkish events of the 12-round championship. Former Formula One World Champion Jacques Villeneuve will also compete in the series.

Ford driving Alaskan maniac rams toddler-carrying SUV

Mon, Jul 25 2016

A couple from Anchorage had a frightening traffic encounter when they were followed and repeatedly rammed by a stranger in a pickup truck. Grace Bernert, her boyfriend, and his two-year-old daughter were returning home from a trip to downtown Anchorage when they noticed a blue, 2001 Ford F-150 following closely behind them. "The guy was so close, we couldn't see his headlights," Bernert told KTVA. Bernert, who was riding shotgun, pulled out her phone to record the truck when it struck the rear end of their Acura SUV. That's when she called 911. Bernert's boyfriend tried to lose the F-150 in the Sullivan Arena parking lot, then drove to a local Ford dealer's parking lot where he drove through a maze of new Ford pickups in an attempt to shake their assailant. "We started doing circles around the brand new Fords because we thought the truck wouldn't be able to turn as fast as we would," said Bernert. "We were right, but the guy didn't care. He just kept hitting the new fords and backing up, coming after us." The truck continued to follow them, ramming the Acura again and again. Bernert estimates that F-150 driver struck their SUV between five and seven times, and hit numerous new trucks in the dealership parking lot. Eventually, they ducked into a nearby neighborhood where they managed to lose the F-150 and called 911. Bernert told KTVA that she believes they were targeted but doesn't know why. "The guy was either some random sick person who didn't care, or somebody who knew us and didn't care there was a kid in the car," she said. Anchorage Police arrived shortly after the couple escaped the F-150 and filed a report about the incident. They are currently investigating. Recent Video: