2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Xl Extended Cab Pickup 4-door 5.4l on 2040-cars
Miami, Florida, United States
Engine:5.4L 330Cu. In. V8 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Body Type:Extended Cab Pickup
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Exterior Color: White
Make: Ford
Interior Color: Tan
Model: F-250 Super Duty
Trim: XL Extended Cab Pickup 4-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: RWD
Options: CD Player
Number of Cylinders: 8
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
Disability Equipped: No
Mileage: 148,000
Sub Model: XL
Ford F-250 for Sale
2001 ford f250 6" lift(US $5,000.00)
1997 ford f250(US $4,500.00)
2009 ford f-250 crew cab lariat 4x4 diesel lift 22" wheels(US $30,900.00)
1979 ford f250 4x4 dry western survivor one family owned rustfree high boy hiboy
1997 ford f-250 heavy duty w/ tonneau cover & 8 ft. bed(US $3,250.00)
King ranch diesel new truck 6.7l cd 5th wheel/gooseneck hitch prep package
Auto Services in Florida
Yogi`s Tire Shop Inc ★★★★★
Window Graphics ★★★★★
West Palm Beach Kia ★★★★★
Wekiva Auto Body ★★★★★
Value Tire Royal Palm Beach ★★★★★
Valu Auto Care Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Total auto recalls already on record pace in 2014
Tue, 08 Apr 2014If you've noticed that there have been more recalls than usual this year, you may be on to something. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the US market is on pace to break a record for recalls. In 2013, 22 million cars were recalled. We're only a third of the way through 2014, though, and we've already halved that figure, with 11 million units recalled. That's wild.
Considering the past few months, it shouldn't be a surprise that General Motors is leading the charge, with six million of the 11 million units recalled coming from one of the General's four brands. Between truck recalls, CUV recalls and the ignition switch recall, 2014 hasn't been a great year for GM.
Other recall leaders include Nissan (one million Sentra and Altima sedans), Honda (900,000 Odyssey minivans), Toyota (over one million units in a few recalls), Volkswagen (150,000 Passat sedans), Chrysler (644,000 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs) and most recently, Ford (434,000 units, the bulk of which were early Ford Escape CUVs). So while it's been a bad year for GM so far, its competitors aren't doing too well, either.
Ford says C-Max mpg reduction has hurt sales
Tue, 22 Apr 2014The Ford C-Max is having a rough time. Sales for the five-door hybrid hatchback were down 39.1 percent in March to 2,295 cars, and sales from January through March were down 42.5 percent to 5,566 units. In an interview with The Detroit News, Ford Americas boss Joe Hinrichs places the blame on lowering the model's fuel economy rating.
"We're definitely seeing consideration on C-Max decline over time. We need to reinvest in the product because it's a great car," said Hinrichs to The Detroit News.
The company was hit with bad publicity over the C-Max when owners in multiple states filed class action lawsuits that alleged the cars weren't able to meet the stated fuel economy. Ford eventually re-rated the model from 47 miles per gallon city, highway and combined to 40 mpg city, 45 mpg highway and 43 mpg combined. To soften the blow of the change, the automaker sent checks to the owners to make up some of the difference. Initially, Ford claimed that demand remained strong for the hybrid. However, the latest sales figures and Hinrichs' statement seem to show the opposite.
Weekly Recap: Audi pulls back the curtain on its future
Sat, Aug 22 2015The E-Tron Quattro concept is the future of Audi. It embodies all of the traits that will make the brand – and electric-powered luxury vehicles – more relevant into the 2020s. Here's why: The E-Tron Quattro concept, which will debut next month at the Frankfurt Motor Show, is a large sport utility vehicle that promises a range of 311 miles. It's an all-electric daily driver that fits the needs of most Americans. In production – which Audi says starts in 2018 – this vehicle will seat five and likely be called the Q6. You can take your family from Boston to Philadelphia without recharging. That's mainstream. We're moving away from the industry's "science experiment" era (as General Motors product chief Mark Reuss once described the appearance of the first gen-Chevy Volt) to a period where electric vehicles are plausible and practical for many US buyers. The 2018 Q6's only holdup for the masses will be price. But if you can afford an Audi SUV, you'll be able to buy an all-electric version. The E-Tron concept uses Volkswagen Group's second-generation modular longitudinal platform. The lithium-ion battery is located between the axles and below the cabin. Urquhart says the production model will feature the automaker's latest battery technology developed with LG Chem and Samsung. IHS Automotive projects the Q6 will sell more than 40,000 units annually by the end of the decade. "The E-Tron Quattro is a precursor for what will be an exciting and landmark production model for Audi and will position the brand at the forefront of the premium EV market," IHS analyst Tim Urquhart wrote in a commentary. It's the Tesla-zation of America. It's the Tesla-zation of America. The Q6 will be a Model X fighter, and expect other automakers to follow suit, particularly in the luxury sector with SUVs and other large vehicles. They offer more space for the battery packs, and development costs can be recovered easier. "Premium brands have an inbuilt advantage in terms of introducing [electric] powertrains over more mainstream automotive brands," Urquhart wrote. OTHER NEWS & NOTES Analyst says Tesla stock could be worth $465 a share Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas sent shockwaves through the industry when he said Tesla stock has the potential to reach a whopping $465 a share. That's a leap from its $230.77 price at Friday's market close.