2001 Ford F150 7700 Cng Truck 4x4 No Reserve on 2040-cars
Windber, Pennsylvania, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Engine:5.4
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:CNG
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Trim: reg cab
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Regular Cab
Drive Type: auto
Mileage: 167,163
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Exterior Color: White
You are looking at a 2001 Ford F150 4x4. It has a 5.4 liter triton engine that runs on gasoline or natural gas. It runs good on gas but when I switched it to natural gas the light on the switch flashes and goes out it never switches over, Not sure what it needs. I bought this off of the PA Dept of conservation. I never had it working off the natural gas someone told me it may just need refilled but there is not a filling station anywhere near me so I did not try it. So for this reason i am selling it with a CNG issue. Transmission is a automatic and it works good. 4x4 works good the truck runs and drives good. The expiration is 10/2015 on the CNG. The truck looks good with no major holes or heavy rust. Overall the truck is nice for the year and miles. Bid to own NO RESERVE.. This truck is being relisted due to a non responsive high bidder
Ford F-150 for Sale
2010 ford f-150 xlt extended cab pickup 4-door 4.6l(US $22,900.00)
2003 ford f 150 with cobra ram air hood!!
2007 ford f-150 harley davidson edition crew cab 4x4 fully loaded clean truck(US $27,777.00)
Sema cgs motorsports ford f-150 crew cab whipple supercharged 5.0 coyote
1988 ford f150 xl w/snow plow ta40753
2012 ford raptor(US $44,900.00)
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Wright`s Garage ★★★★★
Williams, Roy ★★★★★
West Tenth Auto ★★★★★
West Industrial Tire ★★★★★
United Imports Inc ★★★★★
Toms Auto Works ★★★★★
Auto blog
UAW Chief Shawn Fain disrupts Detroit's labor tradition
Fri, Sep 15 2023He's known to quote the Bible and Nation of Islam civil rights leader Malcolm X. He's a social media fanatic who keeps the pay stubs of his union member grandfather in his wallet. And now, Shawn Fain is representing nearly 150,000 auto workers in one of the biggest labor strikes in decades. In taking action against all three Detroit carmakers, Fain, the head of the United Auto Workers, has remade the strategy of the union he leads, choosing a bolder, much riskier path than his predecessors after he won office by a narrow margin in a first-ever direct election earlier this year. The strike started as the clock hit midnight on Friday, and followed Fain's decision to open negotiations with Ford Motor, General Motors and Stellantis simultaneously and eschew public niceties involving choreographed handshakes that famously kicked off previous negotiating efforts. The strategy is not without risk. A weeks-long strike would hit workers who live paycheck to paycheck, while the Detroit Three automakers have billions in cash to withstand the walkout. Fain, 54, has made creative use of social media, appearances on network and cable news programs and alliances with high-profile progressive politicians such as U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders, to reframe the UAW's contract bargaining as a battle to re-set the balance of power between workers and global corporations. He has rebutted automakers' concerns about labor costs by pointing out that they have poured billions into share buybacks to benefit investors. "If they’ve got money for Wall Street they sure as hell have money for the workers making the product," he said. “We fight for the good of the entire working class and the poor." In lengthy social media talks to UAW members, Fain alternates quoting Bible verses with the use of charts and graphs to dissect wage and benefit offers from the automakers - details his predecessors kept behind closed doors during bargaining crunch time. Fain, in his unorthodox approach, ran what amounted to a public auction among the companies to push each one to top the other to avoid a costly walkout. Prior UAW presidents picked just one automaker to set a pattern for the other two. Over and over, Fain has told UAW members at the Detroit Three that they can reverse 20 years of wage and retiree benefit concessions, stop further plant closures and end a seniority-based, tiered compensation system that pays new hires as much as 44% less than veteran workers.
NHTSA advances investigation of Ford Crown Victoria headlights
Sat, Aug 15 2015The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is opening a preliminary evaluation into reports of suddenly failing headlights on 517,945 examples of the 2003-2005 Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis. The government started looking into this problem in April when the North Carolina Consumers Council filed a defect petition with the agency. Now, the inquiry has moved to the next step. According to NHTSA's documentation (as a PDF), it examined its own database and worked with Ford to come up with a total of 3,609 complaints of the front lighting control module suddenly failing. When this happens, drivers lose the low-beam headlights, but the high-beams can be used by holding the stalk. Sometimes turning the switch off and on fixes the issue. Additionally, there are 15 allegations of crashes, and one reported shoulder injury. NHTSA's preliminary evaluations "evaluate the scope, frequency, and consequence of the alleged defect" and don't necessarily lead to a recall. NHTSA looked into this problem once before in 2008 and 2009 and decided that a recall wasn't necessary. Ford also extended the warranty on the front lighting control module for these vehicles. INVESTIGATION Subject : Loss of headlights Date Investigation Opened: AUG 10, 2015 Date Investigation Closed: Open NHTSA Action Number: PE15028 Component(s): EXTERIOR LIGHTING All Products Associated with this Investigation Vehicle Make Model Model Year(s) FORD CROWN VICTORIA 2003-2005 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 2003-2005 Details Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company SUMMARY: After receiving a defect petition (DP15002) concerning the loss of headlights and other exterior lighting in model year (MY) 2003-2005 Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis vehicles, the Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) analyzed Vehicle Owner Questionnaire (VOQ) complaints received from consumers and identified a total of 605 reports (for all submission dates) alleging headlight failure. The complaints indicate failures of both low beam headlights typically while driving, a defect condition that was evaluated under a prior ODI investigation (PE08066). Most consumer VOQs indicate that the headlights failed suddenly and without warning leaving the driver with no forward lighting, however some report the headlights flickered or dimmed prior to turning off. In some cases drivers were able to turn the headlights back on after a period of time while others reported the headlights would not come back on at all.
Ford Mustang GT500 successor spied near SVT
Tue, 17 Sep 2013Details about the next-gen Ford Mustang are scarce, and there's even less information out there about the upcoming replacement for the Shelby GT500. Previously rumored to drop the Shelby name and wear the GT350 moniker, the highest-performance Mustang has just been spotted testing near Ford's SVT operations.
Despite being cloaked in heavy camouflage, we can instantly tell this prototype is different from other Mustang spy shots we've seen in the past. Aside from the Shelby-spec wheels, quad exhaust outlets (previous spy shots show only two) and beefier brakes, this car also has air intakes on the hood and front fenders. These elements help to neither prove nor dismiss rumors that the next SVT Mustang will be naturally aspirated. It also looks like Ford is may be planning some changes to this car's rear suspension, as there is some extra camouflage added beneath the rear end of this prototype.
As a bonus, these spy shots also give us our first look inside the new Mustang, revealing a new steering wheel (with more buttons) and a glimpse of the dual-pod instrument gauges. Check out past spy shots of the 2015 Mustang showing off its new face and driving around town.








