Route 23 Nissan on 2040-cars
Butler, New Jersey, United States
Route 23 Nissan is your trusted Nissan dealer in Butler, NJ, offering a wide selection of vehicles to meet your needs. Browse our inventory of new Nissan for sale, used Nissan for sale, and popular Nissan SUV for sale models. Our dedicated Nissan service center and parts department provide expert maintenance and repairs to keep your vehicle in top condition. Experience exceptional service and find your perfect Nissan at Route 23 Nissan!
More information:
Website : https://www.route23nissan.com
Phone : (862) 407-5046
Business email: Sales@Route23Nissan.com
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: "Monday: 9.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Thursday: 9.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Saturday: 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Sunday: Closed"
Ford F-100 for Sale
1960 ford f-100(US $20,000.00)
1965 ford f-100(US $1,000.00)
1954 ford f-100(US $22,500.00)
1955 ford f-100 custom(US $500.00)
1959 ford f-100 gen 3 coyote custom restomod(US $89,777.00)
1962 ford f-100 unibody(US $5,800.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
Zp Auto Inc ★★★★★
World Automotive Transmissions II ★★★★★
Voorhees Auto Body ★★★★★
Vip Honda ★★★★★
Total Performance Incorporated ★★★★★
Tony`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
J Mays retiring from Ford design, succeeded by Moray Callum
Tue, 05 Nov 2013Ford's highly influential head of design, J Mays, has announced that he'll be retiring from his position after 33 years in the industry, 16 of which were at the Dearborn, MI-based company. Upon departure, he'll be succeeded as group vice president of design by Moray Callum. If that last name sounds familiar, yes, he's the brother of Jaguar's Ian Callum.
It's difficult to explain just how big of a role Mays had on not just Ford's design over the years, but on the entire industry. Before heading to Dearborn, Mays worked for Audi, BMW and then Volkswagen, where he was involved in concept cars that paved the way for design icons like the first-generation Audi TT and the Volkswagen New Beetle. As for his Ford resume, it's extensive.
Mays joined the company in 1997 as design director for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and Mazda, as well as the Premier Automotive Group (Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar and Aston Martin). He was heavily involved in the Ford Fusion, Focus, Fiesta, Taurus, F-150 and Mustang, while also contributing to concept cars like the Atlas, Evos, 427, Forty-Nine, Shelby GR-1, Lincoln MKZ and the MKC.
Ford's cars being held up in Chinese ports in trade tensions with U.S.
Wed, May 9 2018BEIJING — Ford Motor Co's imported vehicles are being held up at Chinese ports, three people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters, underscoring how U.S. goods are facing increased customs scrutiny in China amid a tense trade standoff. The three people said Ford and Lincoln vehicles were facing unusual delays at customs, with officials asking for extra technical checks. Two of the people said U.S.-made models of some German carmakers, mainly SUVs, being brought into China, were also affected. Ford was being asked to do extra checks on emission components, said a China-based Ford executive familiar with the matter, asking not be named because of the sensitivity of the issue. China's customs agency did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The holdups add to a growing list of American products facing issues at China's borders, as officials try to avert a full-blown trade war. Some trade experts said they believe Beijing is sending a defiant warning to Washington in response to sweeping U.S. trade demands made on China last week. Reuters reported Tuesday that China had ramped up inspections of pork shipped from the United States, after the country's customs agency said it would step up quarantine checks on American apples and logs. The second person, a China-based industry official with knowledge of the matter, said the delays for Ford — as well as some U.S.-made cars from BMW and Mercedes-Benz — had been going on for the last two weeks. "Customs pretends there are technical non-conformities of some nature that won't allow them to clear these U.S.-made cars through customs, but the U.S.-China trade frictions must be the background to this," he said. "Although no one will officially admit it." Responding to a request for comment from Reuters, a BMW spokesman said that "U.S.-made BMW cars have not been delayed at the ports as of last week and before." A Daimler spokeswoman said it was "monitoring the situation closely" regarding ongoing trade talks between China and the United States, but that she could not speculate further on other matters. The third person said the Ford issue, which had been noted by the United States government, and other holdups facing American goods, were clearly related to the trade dispute. A Ford spokeswoman in Shanghai when asked about the matter said: "We are closely monitoring our situation at the port." She declined to comment further.
Alan Mulally talks about why Ford's Falcon had to die
Tue, 20 Aug 2013When Ford made the decision to end production of the Falcon sedan and Territory CUV in Australia, it wasn't a popular move Down Under. The large, four-door Falcon had been in production for 50 years, and while Ford has reaffirmed its commitment to the Australian market, it's understandable that some people still aren't all that crazy about the Blue Oval's decision.
Speaking to CEO Alan Mulally after Ford's Go Further event in Sydney, Australian site Go Auto reports that the decision was not one made lightly, and that the automaker is doing everything possible to respect the Falcon and Territory's "stakeholders." It's an interesting piece that shows a softer side of a corporation, while demonstrating that Ford is doing everything in its power to make the end of production as smooth as possible for all parties.
Head over to Go Auto for the full series of remarks from Mulally, and then let us know what you think of Ford's handling of the Falcon and Territory discontinuations, in Comments.