Bright Red Resto-mod, 350 Ci, Independent Susp, Coil-overs, 4-wheel Disc, R134! on 2040-cars
Lithia Springs, Georgia, United States
Ford F-100 for Sale
Excellent condition ford muscle truck w/429 big block!(US $29,500.00)
1972 f100 custom "short wheel base" 302 8cyc(US $5,000.00)
Ford truck
1979 ford f-100 ranger single cab long bed(US $6,000.00)
1963 ford f100 "shorty atepside" 292- 4sp. great truck..(US $3,500.00)
1966 ford f-100 custom cab with the ranger package. 26k miles. very rare ..(US $23,000.00)
Auto Services in Georgia
Young`s Upholstery & Seat Covers ★★★★★
Vic Williams Tire & Auto ★★★★★
United Auto Care ★★★★★
Unique Auto App ★★★★★
Ultimate Benz Service Center ★★★★★
Transmission For Less.Com ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford C-Max Solar Energi takes a recharging station wherever it goes
Wed, 08 Jan 2014Companies ranging in size from small startups to major automakers have been experimenting with solar-powered charging stations for EVs and plug-in hybrids. And, of course, people have been powering vehicles with onboard solar panels for quite some time, too. Still, Ford's new C-Max Solar Energi Concept shows the promise of a truly practical implementation of solar on a production vehicle, and it may not be as far off in the future as we had thought.
As we reported a few days ago, the Solar concept makes use of a "concentrator lens" that focuses sunlight onto the Ford's roof-mounted solar panels. The special lens follows the rays of the sun to maximize the amount of charge being fed to the batteries of the car, taking about a day to fully charge the 21-mile, all-electric range of the C-Max Energi. Ford data suggests that combination might be enough to power 75 percent of all trips made by a statistically average driver. In turn, using the sun to power a vehicle could reduce yearly C02 emissions by up to four metric tons when compared with the driver of an average gasoline-powered sedan.
We've got live images of the C-Max Solar Energi Concept, jauntily tilted on its display to best present it's signature solar panels, straight from the CES floor.
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
Ford to auction Mustang Cobra Jet prototype for charity [w/video]
Mon, 16 Sep 2013Prototypes developed by major automakers typically remain in said company's custody, but every once in a while, one trickles out into private hands. And that's just what we have here. Ford is donating a one-of-a-kind factory prototype for the 2014 Mustang Cobra Jet that will be auctioned off later this month by Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Powered by a 5.0-liter supercharged V8 mated to a T4 competition gearbox, this rare Cobra Jet prototype includes a wheelie bar, chromoly roll cage, Weld wheels, three-link rear suspension, racing brakes, 9-inch rear axle and more. It's painted in a unique satin orange with reflective gray striping scheme, bears the serial number 2014 BJMS CJXX1 and is fully ready for NHRA competition on the drag strip.
To be offered with no reserve on Saturday, September 28, 2013, the Cobra Jet prototype's winning bidder will also receive tutelage at Roy Hill's Drag Racing School in Sophia, NC, along with tours of the Ford Product Development Center, Ford Racing headquarters and Ford Design Studios with Mustang chief engineer Dave Pericak. Scope out the video and details below for what could be the ultimate Mustang experience for a good cause.