2006 Ford E-250 Base Extended Cargo Van 2-door 4.6l on 2040-cars
Arlington, Texas, United States
Body Type:Extended Cargo Van
Engine:4.6L 281Cu. In. V8 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Gray
Make: Ford
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: E-250
Trim: Base Extended Cargo Van 2-Door
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 115,087
Exterior Color: White
Power Options: Air Conditioning
2006 Ford Econoline work van
color white
4.6L
V-8
$7200 cash price
115087 miles
CLEAN TITLE
Never had any Mechanical Problem
has all kind of shelves for tools in the back in both sides
has a roof rack
Radio
AC/Heater
for more info call or text 409-499-7892
Ford E-Series Van for Sale
1995 ford e-350 mccoy miller ambulance(US $4,000.00)
1997 ford conversion van, party van, executive limo, customized, rv(US $8,500.00)
2008 ford e-250 tuscany 9-pass leather pwr sofa dvd 19k texas direct auto(US $32,980.00)
1989 ford econoline 350 1-ton van w/ walk-in utility box and rear lift
1989 ford econoline 350 1-ton utility van w/ walk-in box
Florida 00 ford e-150 handicap wheelchair conversion van 46,064 orig miles lqqk(US $8,900.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Zeke`s Inspections Plus ★★★★★
Value Import ★★★★★
USA Car Care ★★★★★
USA Auto ★★★★★
Uresti Jesse Camper Sales ★★★★★
Universal Village Auto Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Britain orders 10,000 ventilators from F1/McLaren/Mercedes/Ford/Rolls-Royce/Airbus
Mon, Mar 30 2020Paramedics and ambulance personnel get instructions from a command unit outside London's ExCel Centre arena, which is being turned into a 4,000 bed temporary hospital called NHS Nightingale to deal with coronavirus patients. The hospital is due to open Monday, March 30. / AP Â Â LONDON — Britain has ordered 10,000 ventilators from a consortium of leading aerospace, engineering and Formula One racing companies which will start production this week in response to an urgent government call for industry to help save lives. The 27-strong team, including Airbus, BAE Systems, Ford and Rolls-Royce, have joined forces to ramp up production of a ventilator made by Smiths Group, which supports those with complications from COVID-19. The consortium, which also includes seven Formula One teams including McLaren and Mercedes, home to World Champion Lewis Hamilton, said they had pulled staff off existing projects to meet the national need. Some 1,228 people have died from coronavirus in the United Kingdom and a senior health official said on Saturday the country would be doing well if it manages to keep the death toll below 20,000. "This consortium brings together some of the most innovative companies in the world," Dick Elsy, the head of the consortium, said in a statement. "I am confident this consortium has the skills and tools to make a difference and save lives." The United Kingdom, which initially only had 5,000 ventilators available in its National Health Service, has been trying to secure additional supplies after realising it needed 30,000 to cope with the peak of the outbreak. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is now in isolation in Downing Street after testing positive for coronavirus, made an emergency appeal earlier this month for manufacturers to retool their production lines and start making specialist health equipment including ventilators. Britain now has about 8,000 ventilators, with another 8,000 on order from international manufacturers that are due in coming weeks. Last week it placed an order for a newly-designed model from the vacuum cleaner company Dyson that will need to be approved by the health regulator. Mercedes part of a separate effort, too Separately on Monday a second consortium including Mercedes Formula One and other F1 teams said it had developed in less than a week a new version of a breathing aid that can help coronavirus patients.
Ford recalls 1.48 million F-150s for transmission, plus other models
Wed, Feb 13 2019Weeks after recalling more than 800,000 F-Series pickup trucks for a fire risk, Ford has issued another separate recall for approximately 1.48 million 2011-2013 F-150s for a transmission fault. The six-speed automatics could unexpectedly downshift into first gear without warning. Ford and Lincoln tangentially issued much smaller recalls for the Mustang, Continental, Nautilus, and Navigator. According to Ford, some 2011-2013 model year F-150 pickups with six-speed automatic transmissions could "experience an intermittent loss of the transmission output speed sensor signal to the powertrain control module." This could potentially cause the trucks to temporarily downshift, which could be dangerous if it occurs while driving. Of the 1.48 million affected trucks, 1.26 million are in the U.S. while 221,000 are in Canada. Thus far, Ford knows of five reported accidents involving the issue. To remedy the problem, owners can take their trucks to dealers to update the power control module software. Ford also issued recalls for about 4,350 2019 Mustangs, Lincoln Nautiluses, and Lincoln Navigators in the U.S. and Canada due to a possible fault with the instrument clusters. Although there have been no reports of accidents, Ford says the instrument panel clusters assemblies might be blank or not turn out when the vehicle is started. Additionally, Ford issued a third recall for 28,200 2017-2019 Lincoln Continentals in the U.S. and Canada. Ford says silicon contamination might build up inside the door latch motor, causing it to malfunction. As a result, the door latch might not always fully engage, and the doors could possibly open unexpectedly. Despite no reports of accidents, Ford will remove and replace door latch assemblies on all doors for those affected by the defect. If any of these apply to a vehicle you own, contact Ford to discuss whether it is included in any of these recalls and have the vehicle checked out at a Ford dealership.
Ford supports bid for Detroit Rallycross race with Motown-minded Fiesta ST vid
Mon, 01 Jul 2013As Ford continues its cheerleading effort to help bring the 2014 Summer X Games to its hometown of Detroit, MI, it has released footage of its 2014 Fiesta ST Rallycross car on location at some of the city's well-known landmarks. This video appears to have been shot around the same time as the previous X Games Detroit video was made, but it focuses 100-percent on rally car action.
With Ford Racing driver Andreas Eriksson behind the wheel, this Fiesta ST lays down some serious rubber atop Detroit's Cobo Hall parking structure, at Belle Isle and around the Michigan Central Depot. Detroit isn't alone in the bid for a three-year X Games contract as Chicago, Austin and Charlotte are also hoping to play host. The winning host city is expected to be announced this summer. Scroll down for Ford's two-minute video showing the Fiesta ST Rallycrossing through the Motor City.