20042 Dodge Cargo Van 2500 on 2040-cars
Beach Haven, New Jersey, United States
Runs good. has some rust
|
Ford E-Series Van for Sale
2012 ford e-350 super duty xl standard passenger van 3-door 5.4l wheelchair lift(US $26,000.00)
2000 ford e-350 cargo van w/ rare quigley 4x4 conversion - must see - no reserve
2008 ford e250 handicap van with pwr ramp and lift(US $21,900.00)
Ford econoline e250 cargo van partition a/c automatic 4.6 liter v8 flex fuel(US $19,575.00)
2008 ford e350 xl high-top / handicap wheelchair lift accessible
2011 commercial used 5.4l v8 cargo racks power pkg backup sensor white ton clean(US $14,770.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram ★★★★★
VIP HONDA ★★★★★
Vespia`s Goodyear Tire & Svc ★★★★★
Tropic Window Tinting ★★★★★
Tittermary Auto Sales ★★★★★
Sparta Tire Distributors ★★★★★
Auto blog
2013-2017 Ford Explorer recalled over rear suspension issue, again
Wed, Nov 4 2020Ford is recalling about 375,000 Explorer SUV models built between 2013 and 2017 in North America to fix a potential defect in the rear suspension. In "North America states and provinces where corrosion is common," which we take to mean areas that experience harsh winters and heavily salted roads, "a fracture of the outboard section of the rear suspension toe link" is possible on affected vehicles. Ford says 350,000 of these models were sold in the United States and another 25,200 in Canada. This isn't the first time Explorers of this generation have been recalled for fractured toe links. Back in the summer of 2017, 1.2 million Explorer models were recalled over toe links that could fracture if subjected to "frequent full rear suspension articulation (jounce and rebound)." A little over a year earlier, 75,000 Explorers were recalled over, you guessed it, rear toe links that may not have been welded properly. It's not just Explorers that Ford has recalled over rear toe links. Earlier this year, the automaker issued a recall that covered nearly 230,000 Ford Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT models. All of these recalled vehicles ride on similar unibody underpinnings that Ford calls the D4 platform. We can't say whether these other D4-based vehicles will get another recall as the Explorer has. Ford says it is aware of as many as 13 crashes and six injuries attributable to the toe links covered under this most recent Explorer recall. Owners will need to visit their preferred dealership, which will "complete a torque inspection of the cross-axis ball joint and replace it as necessary," according to Ford. Related Video:
Ford Focus 1.0-liter Ecoboost to only get manual trans in US
Sun, 23 Feb 2014Photos of the 2015 Ford Focus leaked earlier today, but now we're able to tell you more details of the global five-door hatchback. Bucking automaker's troubling trend of ditching manual transmissions in favor of automatics, Ford says the new 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine will come only in a six-speed manual in the US, because, well, American drivers aren't as sophisticated as our European brothers and sisters.
Ford didn't come out and say it that way, but it has found American drivers are more prone to complain about automatics in smaller-engine cars, Raj Nair, Ford's group vice president of global product development, said at a press conference last week. The recent JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study backs up Ford's claims, pointing out that drivers are complaining about rough transmission shifts, engine hesitation and lack of power, particularly in small cars. In Europe and other parts of the world, drivers seem to understand the quirks of these pint-sized engines, Nair said, so they'll have the option to buy an automatic. Ford is working on tuning its dual-clutch transmissions to make them more amenable to American driver's tastes.
Ford will show off the refreshed 2015 Focus at the Geneva Motor Show in early March. The car is due for an update, having been on sale in its current form since 2012. The automaker said it is jamming the car full of new technology - like a USB port that promises to charge your phone in half the time as a regular USB port. Features like Sync and a rear back-up camera will come standard. For a more in-depth look at the car, take a look at the full press release.
Watch live as Mark Fields is officially named Ford's next CEO
Thu, 01 May 2014We've heard rumblings of a changing of the guard at Ford, and this live stream from The Blue Oval itself is set to confirm the rumors: Alan Mulally will be succeeded by the automaker's current Chief Operating Officer, Mark Fields.
Mulally, who is 68 years old, has served at the head of Ford for eight years, and his official retirement date will be July 1st, 2014. Fields, who is 53 this year, has been with Ford for 25 years and has been groomed to take the helm from Mulally for the last several of those years.
There's an official press release that you can read, but if you're more of a visual person, you're welcome to watch the live video feed of the announcement down below.