Lifted 1991 Ford Bronco (no Rust) on 2040-cars
Alpena, Michigan, United States
Im selling my 1991 FORD BRONCO. It only has 52k miles. Brand new with in the last 6 months, 6in lift with 36/14.50/15 Super Swampers and Mickey Thompson wheels. Brand new extended drive shafts front and rear. Brand new gas tank and brand new dual exhaust. Sounds great (not to load but a very nice tone) Drives straight as it should. Every thing works including all windows. Very clean with no rust. Only flaws are a few small dings. This in not a mud toy. This is a very nice solid cruiser/show truck.
Call and will help with delivery. reserve is set at only $8,100.00 Call or text Scott (989) 254-7726 |
Ford Bronco for Sale
1974 ford bronco(US $22,500.00)
1972 ford bronco. frame off restro-mod! fuel injected 351w! beautiful restore!
1969 bronco sport, 351w, 3 speed column shift, great project bronco!(US $4,000.00)
Ford bronco 1974(US $24,500.00)
1995 ford bronco eddie bauer sport utility 2-door 5.8l
1985 ford bronco 5.8l 351w
Auto Services in Michigan
Winners Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
Vehicle Accessories ★★★★★
Vanderhaag Car Sales ★★★★★
Used Car Factory Inc ★★★★★
University Auto Care ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford sued over alleged 3.5-liter EcoBoost defects
Thu, 16 May 2013Three Ford owners from Ohio have filed a lawsuit against the automaker over defects that they allege exist within the company's twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost engine. Automotive News reports that the lawsuit claims the engine "contained serious latent design, manufacturing, or assembly defects." Those defects, the suit claims, cause the vehicle to shake, misfire and lose power quickly.
Two of the plaintiffs, a married couple, own a 2010 Ford Taurus SHO, and allege they experienced a loss of power and stalling, while the third, an F-150 owner, claims he lost power while accelerating. In addition to the Taurus SHO and F-150, the 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost engine is also available in the Ford Flex, Explorer Sport and Lincoln MKT and MKS. Other three- and four-cylinder EcoBoost engines are not included in the suit. There have been no recalls associated with 3.5-liter V6 engine, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is currently not investigating the matter.
The plaintiffs, however, claim Ford has known about the problem, citing several technical service bulletins issued to dealers of the F-150 that suggest possible fixes. Ford had no comment for Automotive News, saying that it's yet to review the lawsuit, which was filed last Friday in Columbus, OH.
Ford, Volvo join Redwood in EV battery recycling push in California
Mon, Feb 21 2022Ford and Volvo will join battery recycling startup Redwood Materials in developing processes, starting in California, to collect end-of-life batteries from electric and hybrid vehicles and recover the materials for use in new batteries, the companies said Thursday. Redwood Materials, co-founded by former Tesla executive JB Straubel, formed an earlier partnership last fall with Ford to develop a “closed loop” or circular supply chain for electric vehicle (EV) batteries, from raw materials to recycling. On Thursday, Redwood Materials said it would work directly with dealers and dismantlers in California to identify and recover end-of-life battery packs. The materials in those packs will be recovered and recycled at Redwood Materials facilities in northern Nevada. U.S. automakers Ford and General Motors Co (GM) have said the battery recycling effort is crucial in efforts to develop a domestic supply chain to meet increasing EV demand. GM and battery partner LG Energy Solution last year announced a partnership with startup Li-Cycle to recycle battery scrap material from Ultium Cells, the GM-LG joint venture that is building battery plants in Ohio, Tennessee and Michigan. Redwood Materials has similar partnerships with battery makers Panasonic in Nevada and Envision AESC in Tennessee, as well as with Amazon. Ford and Amazon are among the investors in Redwood Materials. Reporting by Paul Lienert in Detroit; Editing by Mark Potter Green Ford Volvo Green Automakers Electric
Martin Smith retires, Joel Piaskowski in as Ford Europe design chief
Thu, 29 May 2014The mind behind the look of much of the modern Ford global range is retiring. Martin Smith, Head of Ford Design in Europe, will give up his position on July 1 and will leave the company altogether at the end of the year. He will be replaced by current Strategic Concepts Group leader Joel Piaskowski (pictured above).
Smith has led Ford of Europe design for the past 10 years, and he was partially responsible for the brand's Kinetic Design language with a large grille and swept-back headlights found on the Focus, Fiesta and C-Max, as well as several other vehicles abroad. After stepping down on July 1 until his retirement at the end of 2014, Smith will work on a project to decide the future direction of the company's look with Moray Callum, its vice president of design.
Piaskowski already has some impressive credentials in terms of automotive design as well. He joined Ford in 2010 as director of exterior design and led the teams responsible for the 2015 Ford Mustang and next-generation F-150. He was also previously design director at Ford Asia Pacific. Before working at the Blue Oval, Piaskowski held positions at Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai and General Motors. Scroll down to read the complete announcement of this changing of the guard.