1967 Thunderbird 2dr Hardtop on 2040-cars
Pomona, California, United States
Purchased the car from a friend about two years ago. Im the second owner. My friends mother purchased it new but she had a heart stroke and could not drive any more. I told my friend i would restore it but i haven"t been able to and don't think i'm going to be able to. When i got the car, i drove it from Riverside and drove excellent. since then, i parked it and was starting it and moving it once a week but for the last last year i have not start it or moved it and the battery is dead. I have no idea if it will start if a new battery is put on. the car is all original. absolutely nothing has been done to it. I have two brand new tires for the front..... I encourage bidders to come inspect the car before bidders. if you have any questions please ask and i will try to answer to the of my ability... happy bidding...
|
Ford Thunderbird for Sale
1956 ford thunderbird 292 4-speed both tops red ext. /continenal kit super clean
1955 ford thunderbird base convertible 2-door 4.8l(US $27,500.00)
1964 thunderbird convertible gorgeous show built 390
Low miles, clean as can be, inspiration yellow on black, fully loaded, like new!(US $25,995.00)
1955 ford thunderbird base convertible 2-door 4.4l(US $26,000.00)
1973 ford thunderbird coupe automatic 2-door coupe
Auto Services in California
Zube`s Import Auto Sales ★★★★★
Yosemite Machine ★★★★★
Woodland Smog ★★★★★
Woodland Motors Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC ★★★★★
Willy`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Western Brake & Tire ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford to announce Mulally retirement, Fields CEO as early as May 1
Mon, 21 Apr 2014Ford CEO Alan Mulally may be about to announce his long-rumored retirement from the Blue Oval, according to a pair of insiders who spoke to Bloomberg. An official statement on the succession could arrive as soon as May 1. Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields is rumored to step up as the new CEO. The company is said to be readying the announcement soon to ensure an orderly transition of power, according to the insiders.
Mulally's retirement from Ford has been a hot topic for a while. He was seriously rumored last year to be leaving the automaker to take over as the CEO of Microsoft. The board even said at one point that it was okay with them if he stepped down early. However, the CEO maintained he would stay with the business through at least the end of 2014. Fields has been rumored as a frontrunner to take over the top spot at the company since he was promoted to COO.
For the moment, Ford isn't officially confirming any of these plans. "We don't comment on speculation. We do have succession plans in place for our key leadership. We take succession planning very seriously," said Susan Krusel, Ford Global News Manager, to Autoblog.
Total auto recalls already on record pace in 2014
Tue, 08 Apr 2014If you've noticed that there have been more recalls than usual this year, you may be on to something. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the US market is on pace to break a record for recalls. In 2013, 22 million cars were recalled. We're only a third of the way through 2014, though, and we've already halved that figure, with 11 million units recalled. That's wild.
Considering the past few months, it shouldn't be a surprise that General Motors is leading the charge, with six million of the 11 million units recalled coming from one of the General's four brands. Between truck recalls, CUV recalls and the ignition switch recall, 2014 hasn't been a great year for GM.
Other recall leaders include Nissan (one million Sentra and Altima sedans), Honda (900,000 Odyssey minivans), Toyota (over one million units in a few recalls), Volkswagen (150,000 Passat sedans), Chrysler (644,000 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs) and most recently, Ford (434,000 units, the bulk of which were early Ford Escape CUVs). So while it's been a bad year for GM so far, its competitors aren't doing too well, either.
Jay Leno and Lee Iacocca reflect on 50 years of Ford Mustang
Mon, 30 Dec 2013Lee Iacocca oversaw the birth of the Ford Mustang back in the 1960s, rocketing the new pony car nameplate into million-unit sales territory in its initial go-round and cementing its place in the history books. Thus, we were immediately drawn to this latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage, in which the funnyman hosts Iacocca for a look at the origins of Ford's most iconic sports car. The legendary auto exec is looking notably more frail than when we last saw him, but if we're being asked around as a video guest when we're 89 years old, we'll consider that evidence of a life well lived.
Serial No. 0001 is on hand for the occasion for Jay's romp through history, as is the historic Mustang 1 showcar from 1962. Of course, the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang GT (in prototype form) makes an appearance at the end of the episode with chief engineer Dave Pericak, as well. Get some, below.