No Reserve Like New Ranger Xlt Excellent!!! on 2040-cars
Endicott, New York, United States
Ford Ranger for Sale
2011 ford ranger sport 4.0l v6 4 door 2wd silver loaded(US $21,000.00)
2000 ford ranger xl extended cab pickup 2-door 3.0l
2008 ford ranger xl standard cab auto/ac/rwd - 87,584 miles(US $7,750.00)
2006 ford ranger sport
2001 ford ranger xlt 100k runs strong(US $1,500.00)
Only 37k miles 1 owner std cab 2005 xl w/ toolbox. in great condition(US $8,900.00)
Auto Services in New York
Walton Service Ctr ★★★★★
Vitali Auto Exchange ★★★★★
Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua ★★★★★
Tony B`s Tire & Automotive Svc ★★★★★
Steve`s Complete Auto Repair ★★★★★
Steve`s Auto & Truck Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford to auction Mustang Cobra Jet prototype for charity [w/video]
Mon, 16 Sep 2013Prototypes developed by major automakers typically remain in said company's custody, but every once in a while, one trickles out into private hands. And that's just what we have here. Ford is donating a one-of-a-kind factory prototype for the 2014 Mustang Cobra Jet that will be auctioned off later this month by Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Powered by a 5.0-liter supercharged V8 mated to a T4 competition gearbox, this rare Cobra Jet prototype includes a wheelie bar, chromoly roll cage, Weld wheels, three-link rear suspension, racing brakes, 9-inch rear axle and more. It's painted in a unique satin orange with reflective gray striping scheme, bears the serial number 2014 BJMS CJXX1 and is fully ready for NHRA competition on the drag strip.
To be offered with no reserve on Saturday, September 28, 2013, the Cobra Jet prototype's winning bidder will also receive tutelage at Roy Hill's Drag Racing School in Sophia, NC, along with tours of the Ford Product Development Center, Ford Racing headquarters and Ford Design Studios with Mustang chief engineer Dave Pericak. Scope out the video and details below for what could be the ultimate Mustang experience for a good cause.
Ford CEO Jim Hackett reviewing the future of technology, Lincoln, overseas markets
Mon, Jul 31 2017By Paul Lienert and Joseph White Ford Chief Executive Jim Hackett is reviewing the automaker's operations in India and other markets, as well as Ford's future product programs including plans to build a self-driving commercial vehicle in 2021. Hackett, who took over as CEO in May, has told investors he is working on a 100-day review of Ford's operations but has so far provided few details of the process, except to indicate that it is looking at the automakers' luxury vehicle strategy, the future of its small vehicles and investments in emerging markets. Ford Chief Financial Officer Bob Shanks told Reuters in an interview that the review covers a range of issues, including Ford's strategy for India. "We have a lot of work to do (as) we address issues of how to fix India," Shanks said. "Everything is on the table." General Motors in May said it would stop selling cars in India but continue to produce vehicles there for export. Shanks said no decisions have been made and noted that Ford has a larger business in India than GM did. "We are very cognizant that will be the third-largest market in the world," he said. "Some big decisions will be made," Shanks said, but he cautioned Ford may not disclose all those decisions at the end of the 100-day review. Hackett is addressing challenges that have contributed to a nearly 8 percent decline in Ford's share price this year. The review of the Lincoln luxury brand includes whether current plans will meet former CEO Mark Fields' ambitious targets for growth and revenue, people familiar with the process said. Ford has set a target of putting a self-driving shuttle into commercial ride-sharing fleets by 2021. Hackett is reviewing the investment and timing for that project, the sources said. Hackett also assessing whether to reduce and consolidate production of models such as the Fiesta subcompact and two midsized sedans that are built in multiple locations around the world, but are experiencing slowing demand. One proposal would shift production of the next-generation Mondeo midsized sedan from Europe to Mexico, where it would share an assembly line with its sibling, the Ford Fusion, avoiding the cost of retooling two plants. Shortly after he took charge, Hackett approved a proposal to shift production of the next-generation Focus for North America from Mexico to China, saving the company an estimated $500 million by consolidating two factories into one.
Ford Mustang 50th anniversary edition brings in $170k
Tue, 30 Sep 2014Just the other day, we reported on the first Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat selling for a whopping $825,000 at auction. But impressive as that sum was, the Challenger wasn't the only sought-after modern muscle car to cross the Barrett-Jackson auction block in Las Vegas this past weekend. So did this rare Ford Mustang.
The last of 1,964 special-edition 50 Years Limited Edition pony cars sold for a princely $170,000, with proceeds benefiting the Edith and Benson Ford Heart & Vascular Institute, a branch of the Henry Ford Health System.
The pony car in question is based on the 2015 Ford Mustang GT and upgrades with a performance package and nearly every option on the book, along with a unique appearance package to set it apart in celebration of the Mustang's 50th anniversary. It's available in two exclusive shades - Wimbledon white or Kona blue - with either a manual or automatic transmission. Only 1,964 highly symbolic examples were to be built, and this was the last of them.