1993 Ford Probe, No Reserve on 2040-cars
Orange, California, United States
Engine:6Cyl
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Interior Color: Gray
Model: Probe
Number of Cylinders: 6
Trim: Coupe
Drive Type: unknown
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Mileage: 95,936
Exterior Color: Black
Ford Probe for Sale
1996 ford probe gt v6 5 speed 62k miles absolutely stunning condition all option
1995 frod probe, by owner,excellent running condition!!!!!!!
1989 ford probe 2.2l turbo 5-speed
1996 ford probe se hatchback 2-door 2.0l (new paint )(US $2,500.00)
1989 ford probe gt hatchback 2.2l
1993 ford probe gt - under 25000 mi - one owner - 5 spd man. - sunroof(US $6,500.00)
Auto Services in California
Zenith Wire Wheel Co ★★★★★
Yucca Auto Body ★★★★★
World Famous 4x4 ★★★★★
Woody`s & Auto Body ★★★★★
Williams Auto Care Center ★★★★★
Wheels N Motion ★★★★★
Auto blog
2016 Tech of the Year | Autoblog Minute
Thu, Oct 29 2015Deliberation on the winners of Autoblog's Tech of the Year Award is under way. Nominees for best car in 2016 are: the Tesla Model S, the Chevy Volt and the BMW 7 series. Nominees for best tech in 2016 are: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, VW's MiB II with AppConnect, Ford Sync 3, Audi Virtual Cockpit, the Smart Cross Connect App, and Volvo Sensus. Autoblog's Chris McGraw reports on this edition of Autoblog Minute. Audi BMW Chevrolet Ford smart Tesla Volvo Technology of the Year Autoblog Minute Videos Original Video volt android auto ford sync 3
Ford fights back against patent trolls
Fri, Feb 13 2015Some people are just awful. Some organizations are just as awful. And when those people join those organizations, we get stories like this one, where Ford has spent the past several years combatting so-called patent trolls. According to Automotive News, these malicious organizations have filed over a dozen lawsuits against the company since 2012. They work by purchasing patents, only to later accuse companies of misusing intellectual property, despite the fact that the so-called patent assertion companies never actually, you know, do anything with said intellectual property. AN reports that both Hyundai and Toyota have been victimized by these companies, with the former forced to pay $11.5 million to a company called Clear With Computers. Toyota, meanwhile, settled with Paice LLC, over its hybrid tech. The world's largest automaker agreed to pay $5 million, on top of $98 for every hybrid it sold (if the terms of the deal included each of the roughly 1.5 million hybrids Toyota sold since 2000, the company would have owed $147 million). Including the previous couple of examples, AN reports 107 suits were filed against automakers last year alone. But Ford is taking action to prevent further troubles... kind of. The company has signed on with a firm called RPX, in what sounds strangely like a protection racket. Automakers like Ford pay RPX around $1.5 million each year for access to its catalog of patents, which it spent nearly $1 billion building. "We take the protection and licensing of patented innovations very seriously," Ford told AN via email. "And as many smart businesses are doing, we are taking proactive steps to protect against those seeking patent infringement litigation." What are your thoughts on this? Should this patent business be better managed? Is it reasonable that companies purchase patents only to file suit against the companies that build actual products? Have your say in Comments.
Ford's Mulally makes shortlist for Microsoft CEO
Fri, 08 Nov 2013Ford CEO Alan Mulally has made the short list to take over tech giant Microsoft, lending further credence to rumors that the 68-year-old former Boeing exec would ditch Dearborn and move to Redmond.
The report comes from Reuters, which claims that alongside Mulally, former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and three candidates from within Microsoft are on the short list to succeed Steve Ballmer at the company's helm, although previous reports claim the Ford exec is the number one candidate. Mulally is currently working without a contract, although Bill Ford seems to believe that he isn't likely to depart. Despite this belief, Ford was quoted just last month talking about the depth of talent on the Blue Oval's executive team.
"There is no change from what we announced last November. Alan remains fully focused on continuing to make progress on our One Ford plan. We do not engage in speculation," said Ford spokesman Jay Cooney.