Model A Ford 1928,model A, 1928 Ford, Vintage Cars, on 2040-cars
Butte, Montana, United States
HERE WE HAVE A 1928 MODEL A SPORT COUPE, IT HAS A REMAN. MOTOR, 5 NEW TIRES,NEW RUNNING BOARDS,FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS,A NEW TOP,SPLASH PANS,WAS A FRAME OFF,NEW CARB,NEW DIS. ALL PARTS ARE THERE AS YOU CAN SEE,THE MOTOR AND FRAME # ARE THE SAME!,THIS IS TO BE SOLD TO SETTLE A ESTATE FOR TAXES, STARTING PRICE IS THE RES.SOLD AS IS AS THE OWNER PASS AWAY, MANY PARTS COME WITH IT,IF WE FIND MORE YOU WILL GET THEM ALL SO WE HAVE A MOTOR ,TRANNY,REAR END,FRONT END,THAT WILL GO WITH IT IF YOU WANT THEM!,I AM ONLY THE LISTER, I DO NOT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THE CAR BUT WHAT WE WERE TOLD, RUNS VERY GOOD AS I HEARD IT RUN,IT HAS NO RUST AS WE CAN SEE, BUYER TO PAY FOR SHIPPING, PLEASE CHECK ON SHIPPING , BEFORE YOU BID. THE CAR IS IN BUTTE MT. IT IS A VERY GOOD START AS MOST OF IT IS DONE. THANKS FOR YOUR BID. G&L ESTATE SALES. 406-498-8937
|
Ford Model A for Sale
1929 model a-tudor
Model a ford 5 window coupe, green with rumble seat(US $15,000.00)
1930 ford model a street rod 5 window coupe
1930 ford model a deluxe town sedan mint show quality car from perfect original
1926 ford lakes modified roadster/black/celery/350ci/700r4/edelbrock600/l@@k!!!!(US $29,900.00)
Ford model a deluxe roadster 1931
Auto Services in Montana
Waldorf Auto Outlet ★★★★★
Tommy`s Auto Body ★★★★★
Rangitsch Brothers Tpprs ★★★★★
Loren`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Cut Bank Tire ★★★★★
Blue Ribbon Auto SVC ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford pulling out of V8 Supercars after 2015
Tue, Dec 2 2014Australian racing fans are staring down the end of an era as news breaks that Ford will no longer participate in the V8 Supercars series. Although the official announcement has yet to be made, the decision – as reported widely in the automotive press Down Under and in global motorsport publications – indicates that the Blue Oval automaker has already confirmed its intentions to its shareholders early on Monday to shut down its factory effort in the popular tin-top series at the end of next season. The move will mark the end of an era for what has become the International V8 Supercars Championship. Alongside GM's Holden division, Ford was one of only two manufacturers competing in the series from its inception in the late 1990s through last year when a change in regulations opened the door for entries from Nissan, Volvo and Mercedes. Further rule changes are expected to attract even more manufacturers to the series, with Lexus said to be first among them. Over the past eighteen seasons, the V8 Supercars Championship has been won in a Holden Commodore fourteen times, leaving Ford to win the title only four times with successive versions of the Falcon. Eleven of the cars on the grid this season were Commodores, compared to only seven Ford Falcons between two teams that will need to switch to another manufacturer for the season after next – although some could opt to stick with their Fords for one more season, even without factory support, until the open 2016 regulations take effect. The decision follows Ford's announcement last year that it will cease manufacturing in Australia by 2016, ending a 90-year presence Down Under that stretches back to 1925. Blue Oval models like the Falcon, previously unique to the Aussie market, are being replaced by imported models like the Mondeo and Mustang.
Feds Probe Power Steering In 938,000 Ford Midsize Cars
Mon, Oct 6 2014U.S. safety regulators are investigating complaints that the power-assisted steering can suddenly fail on three Ford midsize car models. The probe covers 938,000 Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ cars from the 2010 through 2012 model years, as well as the 2010 and 2011 Mercury Milan. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says it has received 508 complaints alleging that the cars lost power-assisted steering, causing increased steering effort. Four complaints say the problem caused crashes, but no injuries were reported. The agency says in documents posted Monday on its website that in many cases, a warning message appeared as the failure happened. Restarting the car corrected the problem in some cases, but the problem returned in others. The agency says it will check the scope and frequency of a problem. It could seek a recall. Ford says it's cooperating with the probe. Shares of Ford Motor Co. rose 6 cents to $14.65 in morning trading Monday. Its shares are down 14 percent over the past year. Related Gallery Our Favorite Hot And Sporty Cars For 2015 Recalls Ford Lincoln NHTSA Ford Motor Company power steering mercury milan investigation
Ford cleans up painting process with cameras
Thu, 22 Aug 2013Knowing how the bacon gets made rarely entices us and, in the same vein, the same usually goes for knowing about how new cars get painted. But in both instances, however, quality - or a lack thereof - is instantly obvious. In terms of the latter, Ford is showing off its new paint quality process with 3D Dirt Detection Technology to find imperfections in vehicle paint more easily and more quickly.
This process - being performed on the F-150 SVT Raptor above - uses 16 computer-controlled cameras to create a three-dimensional model (inset) of the vehicle to detect flaws in the paint including dirt particles, which can then be buffed out manually. Ford says this new technology cuts down on time spent looking for paint flaws and gives workers more time to correct those that are discovered.
Currently, Ford only uses its 3D Dirt Detection Technology system at three factories (the Dearborn, MI facility, along with those in Louisville, Kentucky and Valencia, Spain), but it will soon spread to five more plants in North America. Ford has released a video and press release for this innovative and unexpectedly interesting process, both of which are posted below.