1929 Ford Model A Roadster Topless on 2040-cars
West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Engine:239cu.in. 24 bolt Flathead V8
Body Type:Convertible
Vehicle Title:Clean
Year: 1929
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): A3729869
Mileage: 20500
Interior Color: Burgundy
Previously Registered Overseas: No
Number of Seats: 2
Number of Previous Owners: 1
Drive Side: Left-Hand Drive
Horse Power: 67 - 85 kW (89.78 - 113.9 hp)
Independent Vehicle Inspection: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: none
Engine Size: 3.9 L
Exterior Color: Green
Car Type: Classic Cars
Number of Doors: 2
Trim: Roadster Topless
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Drive Type: RWD
Service History Available: Partial
Safety Features: none
Date of 1st Registration: 20240111
Model: Model A
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Ford Model A for Sale
1930 ford model a 5 window(US $39,500.00)
1930 ford model a(US $5,000.00)
1928 ford model a rumble seat roadster *no reserve* low mile survivor(US $11,201.00)
1930 ford model a(US $3,150.00)
1931 ford model a(US $18,999.00)
1931 ford model a tudor sedan(US $4,500.00)
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Westover Auto Salvage ★★★★★
Watertown Towing ★★★★★
Total Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tom`s Automotive ★★★★★
Supreme Auto Body ★★★★★
Squire Road Auto Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Former Ford CEO Alan Mulally lands on Google board
Wed, 16 Jul 2014Former Ford CEO Alan Mulally often referred to the Blue Oval as a technology company when he led the automaker. Now he'll be offering guidance to a different kind of technology firm: Google.
Mulally was appointed to Google's board of directors July 9, and late Tuesday, it was announced that he will serve on the company's audit committee. The veteran executive led Ford from September 2006 until he retired in June, succeeded by Mark Fields.
While Mulally will act as a board member - rather than in a managerial role - his presence adds credibility to Google's recently announced plans to produce an autonomous car. The ambitious program calls for 100 prototypes to begin testing later this summer. Production of the car is rumored to be in collaboration with a Detroit area performance company, Roush.
Ford C-Max sales hold steady despite fuel economy fracas
Mon, 09 Sep 2013Despite the ballyhoo that accompanied Ford's lowering of the C-Max fuel economy figures, the Blue Oval is still seeing strong demand for the five-seat MPV, as Automotive News reports. Speaking to marketing boss Jim Farley, AN says that the controversy surrounding the C-Max's fuel economy figures won't force Ford to change its marketing strategy.
Ford lowered the fuel economy rating of the C-Max after public outcry and legal action by customers that were unable to reach the 47 miles per gallon promised by the window sticker. The new ratings were dropped about a month ago to 45 mpg on the freeway and 40 mpg in the city. Ford offered rebates for current C-Max owners, with $550 going to those that bought their car and $325 to lessees. The issue, says Ford, stemmed from testing standards that allowed the automaker to base the C-Max's fuel economy on the Fusion Hybrid, because they use identical powertrains. The C-Max's less aerodynamic shape wasn't taken into account, though.
Whether Ford's PR team handled the crises perfectly or people just aren't that bothered by a four-mpg drop in combined ratings, demand remains strong for the C-Max among consumers. Ford moved 3,000 units in August, which was a 12-percent jump over July sales. Meanwhile, consumer demand through third-party shopping websites remains strong as well, according to Autometrics, a data analysis company that spoke with Automotive News. While the long-term effects of the adjustments remain unknown, the C-Max appears to have fared well in the near term.
MotorWeek finds nice things to say about the 1993 Ford Probe
Tue, Mar 8 2016This latest in MotorWeek's series of Retro Reviews continues its recent trend of remembering the massive glut of sports coupes that hit the market in the '90s. While vehicles like the Mitsubishi 3000GT, Mazda RX-7, and Ford Mustang all enjoy solid reputations down to this day, the 1993 Ford Probe, well... doesn't. As you'll soon see, though, the show's opinion suggests the coupe's second generation isn't really all that bad. Turns out they just weren't particularly sporty. Ford and Mazda developed the Probe together, and the Japanese company supplied both the base 115-horsepower 2.0-liter four-cylinder and the 164-hp 2.5-liter V6 in the GT trim. The original's pseudo-angular look gave way to a much smoother shape for the second generation. Of course, pop-up headlights remained, which were a design hallmark for many of this era's sports coupes. After driving it, MotorWeek proclaims the Probe is "a winner" and considers the handling a "delight." That's not a big surprise, considering that in those days, a car had to be really bad not to get a decent review from Television's Original Automotive Magazine. However, the show hints at some of the reasons the coupe isn't so well remembered today. Even the GT reportedly suffers from soft springs and lots of understeer, which sounds like exactly the opposite anyone hoping to drive the coupe enthusiastically would want. To sum it all up, we're sure you're just as happy as we are that Ford went back on its initial plan to shelve the Mustang in favor of the front-drive Probe. Related Video: