2010 Ford F350 Xlt Diesel Crew Cab Dually Turbo Diesel 6.4l V8 32v 4wd on 2040-cars
Grandview, Missouri, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Tan
Make: Ford
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: F-350
Drive Type: 4WD
Warranty: No
Mileage: 179,000
Sub Model: XLT 4x4
Exterior Color: Black
Ford F-350 for Sale
2013 ford super duty f-350 srw
2006 ford f350 4x4 diesel(US $8,500.00)
2010 ford f-350(US $30,500.00)
2013 ford super duty f-350 srw platinum
2004 ford f-350 super duty lariat extended cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $13,000.00)
1999 ford f350 dually diesel(US $8,995.00)
Auto Services in Missouri
Wodohodsky Auto Body ★★★★★
West County Nissan ★★★★★
Wayne`s Auto Body ★★★★★
Superior Collision Repair ★★★★★
Superior Auto Service ★★★★★
Springfield Transmission Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford dealer gives James Robertson new 2015 Taurus
Fri, Feb 6 2015James Robertson, the 56-year-old Detroit native famous for walking 21 miles to work each day for the last 10 years, is behind the wheel again thanks to a gift from a Ford dealer. Robertson became an Internet sensation when the story about his daily ordeal came to light, and a GoFundMe campaign initially hoped to raise $5,000 to buy him a new ride. As of this writing, it has reached over $300,000. He didn't have to dip into any of that money to buy the new car, though. According to The Detroit Free Press, Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights, MI, heard about Robertson's story of never being late to work and having perfect attendance. The dealer is donating a fully loaded, red 2015 Taurus to him. It's not one of our choices, but certainly nothing to sneeze at. Robertson started walking to work in 2005 when his Honda broke down. According to the GoFundMe page, his job is about 23 miles away, but thanks to Detroit's poor bus network, he covers about 21 miles of that round-trip trek on foot each day. Related Video: News Source: The Detroit Free Press, GoFundMeImage Credit: Ryan Garza / Detroit Free Press / TNS / Alamy Live News Auto News Ford Car Dealers Driving Sedan Detroit Michigan charity
Ford says 70% of its models to get stop-start by 2017
Sun, 15 Dec 2013Ford is following up on a report we posted a few weeks back that the Blue Oval would be adding stop-start technology to its entire model range. Now, the Dearborn-based automaker has announced that the fuel-saving feature would be available on 70 percent of the company's range by 2017.
Ford claims the technology will improve fuel economy by around 3.5 percent, although its actual effect will vary based on how the owner drives - apparently up to a 10-percent improvement is possible for those who sit in heavy traffic (Los Angelenos, this means you). The latest recipient of the technology is the updated 2014 Ford Fiesta with the company's three-cylinder EcoBoost powerplant.
Part of the reasoning for the new addition has to do with cost. Ford claims the tech is affordable and easy to implement. "Simply put, Auto Start-Stop helps customers use less fuel, which is an important component of Ford's Blueprint for Sustainability," Ford's global powertrain vice president, Bob Fascetti, said.
Alan Mulally talks about why Ford's Falcon had to die
Tue, 20 Aug 2013When Ford made the decision to end production of the Falcon sedan and Territory CUV in Australia, it wasn't a popular move Down Under. The large, four-door Falcon had been in production for 50 years, and while Ford has reaffirmed its commitment to the Australian market, it's understandable that some people still aren't all that crazy about the Blue Oval's decision.
Speaking to CEO Alan Mulally after Ford's Go Further event in Sydney, Australian site Go Auto reports that the decision was not one made lightly, and that the automaker is doing everything possible to respect the Falcon and Territory's "stakeholders." It's an interesting piece that shows a softer side of a corporation, while demonstrating that Ford is doing everything in its power to make the end of production as smooth as possible for all parties.
Head over to Go Auto for the full series of remarks from Mulally, and then let us know what you think of Ford's handling of the Falcon and Territory discontinuations, in Comments.