Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2003 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Diesel 4x4 Lth Seats Long Bed $699 Ship on 2040-cars

US $12,780.00
Year:2003 Mileage:168000
Location:

Stafford, Texas, United States

Stafford, Texas, United States
Advertising:

Ford F-350 for Sale

Auto Services in Texas

Whatley Motors ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 409 Scott Ave, Sheppard-Afb
Phone: (940) 723-8991

Westside Chevrolet ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 23001 Katy Fwy, Barker
Phone: (281) 392-3200

Westpark Auto ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 4045 Tanglewilde St, West-University-Place
Phone: (281) 320-1185

WE BUY CARS ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers, Financial Services, Loans
Address: 2306 E Berry St, Aledo
Phone: (817) 535-1111

Waco Hyundai ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 1501 W Loop 340, Bruceville
Phone: (254) 420-2366

Victorymotorcars ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 5829 Beverly Hill St, Missouri-City
Phone: (713) 783-6555

Auto blog

Ford recalls 83k Taurus and crossover models for halfshaft issue

Fri, 15 Aug 2014

Ford and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have issued a recall for some 83,250 vehicles in the US, for an issue with halfshafts. More specifically a "halfshaft retention circlip" might not have been properly installed on affected vehicles, with the result being halfshafts that may move improperly or disengage completely from the linkshaft while driving. The NHTSA release also notes that the issue may occur "without prior warning" which obviously factors in to the timeliness of getting this checked.
Should the halfshaft disengage, a few troubling things could happen. If it occurs while driving, power from the engine will no longer be transmitted to the wheels. And, if the vehicle is parked without the parking brake applied after disengagement of the circlip, vehicles may roll away even if they're transmissions have been placed in "Park."
Affected vehicles are as follows: Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX crossovers from model years 2012 to 2014; Ford Taurus and Lincoln MKS sedans from model years 2013 to 2014; Ford Flex and Lincoln MKT vehicles from model years 2013 to 2014.

Ford workers vote to ratify new four-year UAW contract

Sat, Nov 16 2019

DETROIT — The United Auto Workers union said on Friday that rank-and-file members at Ford have voted in favor of a new four-year labor contract with the No. 2 U.S. automaker. The UAW will now focus on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), the sole remaining Detroit automaker without a new labor contract. Talks with FCA are expected to begin on Monday, a UAW spokesman said. The union said 56.3% of Ford's hourly workers voted to approve the deal, which allowed the company to avoid a strike like the one that cost its larger rival General Motors about $3 billion (GBP2.3 billion). UAW leaders said earlier this month that Ford under the deal agreed to invest more than $6 billion in its U.S. plants, and to create or retain more than 8,500 UAW jobs. The deal also includes pay raises and lump-sum payments over the life of the contract, a pathway to full-time employment for temporary employees and unchanged healthcare coverage. Workers at GM approved a deal in late October that ended a contentious 40-day U.S. strike, the longest automotive labor stoppage since 1970. Detailed terms of the Ford deal — released just a week after GM workers approved their new contract — echoed those agreed to with GM, as the union typically uses the first deal as a template for those that follow. UAW leaders managed contract negotiations with Ford and GM, including the lengthy strike, while struggling with an ongoing federal corruption probe. To date, 10 people have pleaded guilty in connection with the criminal investigation into illegal payoffs. Just last week former UAW vice president and former GM board member Joseph Ashton was charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering and wire fraud. Earlier this month the UAW said that its president, Gary Jones, who had been linked to the ongoing corruption probe, was taking a leave of absence. Rory Gamble, the union's acting head, said last week he will examine every department of the union in response to the spreading federal corruption probe to prevent future misuse of members' dues.

NHTSA investigating Ford's solution to May 2014 power steering recall

Tue, Apr 7 2015

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating a complaint that Ford's response to a May 2014 recall of the 2008 to 2011 Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner doesn't quite go far enough to solve a troubling power-steering problem. Roughly a year ago, Ford recalled nearly a million vehicles after it was found that a problem with the torque sensor's communication with the power steering control module could cut steering assistance for drivers. While manual steering would still be available, the problem was enough to ask drivers to report in to have the PSCM inspected, and if necessary, replaced (along with the torque sensor, or in dramatic cases, the entire steering column). That would only happen, though, if trouble codes were being thrown. If there weren't any problems, dealers were told to simply update the PSCM's software so that any issues between it and the torque sensor would simply throw a visual and audio warning – power steering would still be maintained. The petitioner claimed that following the recall work, he still experienced a problem with the torque sensor. According to NHTSA, a claim was made that Ford didn't go far enough in its solution to the problem, and that "the software update itself may in fact cause further issues with the affected vehicle's power steering, causing it to fail, and ultimately requiring replacement of the torque sensor or entire steering column." The petition was filed in early February and is now officially being looked into by NHTSA.