2002 Ford F250 7.3l 62k Miles!!! on 2040-cars
Mechanicsburg, Ohio, United States
Engine:7.3
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Private Seller
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Extended Cab
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Options: Cassette Player, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
Trim: XLT
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Drive Type: 4X4
Mileage: 62,698
This is the one you have been looking for. Needle in a haystack! Only 62K miles. Has the best engine made, the bullet proof 7.3L Turbo Diesel. Truck is unmolested 100% stock no chip no programmer no mods. It was used to pull a camper to Florida every winter. Has a few minor scracthes and dings as pictured. (NOT RUSTED OUT). Has a lockable tool box that also doubles as a 40 gallon fuel tank on the bottom. Everything works great, runs great. Power steering, locks, windows, keyless entry, brake controller. Always professionally detailed and serviced.You won't find a better truck. Call with any questions before you bid. Can help arrange pickup or shipping at buyers expense.If you have zero feedback your bid will be deleted. I drive it daily so milage will change. My number is 614-327-4347. Call with any questions BEFORE you bid. Truck is also for sale locally so auction may end at any time.I hate to get rid of it just don't need it any more.Thanks for looking, Good Luck!
Ford F-250 for Sale
2003 ford f-250 woodtrim tow package heated seats bedliner 4x4 backup sensors
2008 ford f-250 lariat turbo 6.4l v8 4wd leather sunroof cd keyless access(US $26,000.00)
2006 ford f250 super duty 5.4l v8 24v 4wd leather cd sunroof chrome 20in wheels(US $21,500.00)
2005 ford f-250 turbo diesel/auto extended cab 4x4
2008 ford f250 super duty harley davidson crew cab 4d 6.4l v8 fi ~ loaded lifted(US $44,900.00)
2011 ford f-250 lariat diesel fx4 4x4 sunroof nav 23k! texas direct auto(US $44,980.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Whitesel Body Shop ★★★★★
Walker`s Transmission Service ★★★★★
Uncle Sam`s Auto Center ★★★★★
Trinity Automotive ★★★★★
Trails West Custom Truck 4x4 Super Center ★★★★★
Stone`s Auto Service Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer says manufacturing can reopen May 11
Thu, May 7 2020Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Thursday said the state's factories can reopen next Monday, May 11, removing one of the last major obstacles to North American automakers bringing thousands of laid-off employees back to work amid the coronavirus pandemic. While reopening the manufacturing sector, Whitmer also extended her state's stay-at-home order by about two weeks to May 28, citing a desire to avoid a second wave of COVID-19, the respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus. “WeÂ’re not out of the woods yet, but this is an important step forward," Whitmer said in a statement. "As we continue to phase in sectors of our economy, I will keep working around the clock to ensure our businesses adopt best practices to protect workers." This week, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said they were targeting resuming vehicle production in North America on May 18, but suppliers would need time to prepare ahead for that date. Ford has not said what date it is targeting. The governor previously extended the state's coronavirus stay-at-home order through May 15, but had lifted restrictions for some businesses. Neighboring Ohio had allowed manufacturing to resume this past Monday, putting pressure on Whitmer to follow suit. Michigan's shutdown had stymied efforts by the Detroit Three and rival automakers to restart vehicle assembly anywhere in the United States, because so many critical parts suppliers are based in the state. Automakers and their suppliers already have begun gearing up for a possible resumption of work at their U.S. plants, but needed the official go-ahead from Whitmer. Industry officials had been pressing Whitmer to allow suppliers to reopen starting May 11 so the automakers could resume operations on their target date. They also wanted the green light so they can press Mexico to open its auto sector as suppliers there are also critical for the industry restart. The automakers' plans were tacitly approved on Tuesday by the United Auto Workers union, which represents the Detroit automakers' hourly U.S. plant workers. The union had previously said early May was "too soon and too risky" to restart manufacturing. Under Whitmer's new order, factories must adopt measures to protect workers, including daily entry screening, no-touch temperature screening as soon as possible and use of protective gear like face masks. Automakers have already rolled out such policies.
Ford To Unveil Solar Hybrid Concept Car At CES
Thu, Jan 2 2014Ford plans to unveil at this month's International CES gadget show a solar-powered concept car that offers the same performance as a plug-in hybrid but without the need for a plug. The C-Max Solar Energi Concept car uses a gasoline engine combined with a gizmo that acts like a magnifying glass to concentrate the sun's rays on the vehicle's roof-mounted solar panels. The automaker says the vehicle's estimated combined city-highway mileage is 100 miles (160 kilometers) per gallon. The U.S. auto maker says that by using solar power instead of an electric plug, a typical owner will reduce their annual greenhouse gas emissions by four metric tons. The company says it sold about 85,000 hybrid or electric vehicles in 2013, including 6,300 units of its C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid. The sun-ray concentrator was developed by researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology and uses what is known as a Fresnel lens, which concentrates light but can be made thinner than a conventional lens. A full day of sunshine is equivalent to a four-hour battery charge, or 8 kilowatts, Ford says. On a full charge, it should have a range of 620 miles (997 kilometers), the same as the C-Max Energi. The concept car also comes with a plug-in port for standard electric charging. Ford says that 75 percent of all trips made by an average driver could be powered by the sun. After showing off the concept car at the convention in Las Vegas Jan. 7-10, Ford Motor Co. says that it will test the vehicle with institute researchers to determine if it's feasible for mass production. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Related Gallery 2013 Ford C-Max Energi Test Drive View 9 Photos Green CES Ford Alternative Fuels Fuel Efficiency Solar Cars solar car
Crushing 1984 Ford Ranger to make a point about clean cars
Fri, May 29 2015Being a professional politician is often about more than just getting legislation passed, and a little showmanship can go a long way towards getting a point across. California State Senate leader Kevin de Leon recently staged just such a flashy stunt when he crushed a 1984 Ford Ranger at a rally kicking off an EV incentives pilot program. De Leon sponsored a bill last year that, in part, tried to give greater support to low-income buyers who wanted to trade in their old clunker for a zero-emissions vehicle. He hoped to improve the state's Clean Vehicle Rebate Project, which has been accused of especially helping the wealthy. After watching their Ranger get destroyed at this event, the Mendoza family that owned the truck drove away in a 2013 Toyota Prius, according to the Sacramento Business Journal. Under the pilot program, buyers in two air districts in the Golden State can take advantage of these incentives. Depending on their income and the vehicle they are purchasing, people can get a rebate of between $1,500 and $9,500, according to the Sacramento Business Journal. For now, the California Air Resources Board has set aside $5 million from the state's cap-and-trade program to fund things in these areas. Later, it will vote whether to adopt the initiative statewide. Not to be outdone, Arnold Schwarzenegger has thrown his prodigious muscle behind this program, and he put out an even more explosive video showing how to get rid of these old vehicles. You can watch a clip of the Ranger's destruction from the Sacramento Business Journal above and the Governator's response, below. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. News Source: Sacramento Business Journal, Arnold Schwarzenegger via YouTube Government/Legal Green Ford Toyota Car Buying Green Culture Electric Hybrid Videos California cvrp kevin de leon










