**no Reserve** 2005 Ford F250 Xlt Diesel Crew Short Bed 4x4 Level Kit Az Clean!! on 2040-cars
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Make: Ford
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: F-250
Mileage: 225,335
Sub Model: XLT
Exterior Color: White
Doors: 4 doors
Interior Color: Gray
Cab Type: Crew Cab
Number of Cylinders: 8
Engine Description: 6.0L V8 FI Turbo
Drivetrain: 4-Wheel Drive
Ford F-250 for Sale
2012 ford f250 king ranch diesel 4x4 fx4 sunroof nav 8k texas direct auto(US $52,980.00)
Ranger, supercab, 4x4, dana 60 front, 400, manual 4spd(US $3,800.00)
F 250 4x4 diesel with snow plow, low miles 63,865. 7.3 power stroke tow package.
1970 ford f250 4x4 highboy, 360 v8 4 spd manual, so.cal. black plate orig/1 own.
Crew cab king ranch 4x4 powerstroke diesel custom lift wheels tires leather
F250 crew sd 4x4 lariat leather htd s/r sync boards 1 owner tow all power
Auto Services in Arizona
Your Automotive Solution ★★★★★
White`s Integrity Auto Ctr ★★★★★
Wheeler Glass Inc ★★★★★
Tucson Independant Muffler Super Car Center ★★★★★
TechPlus Automotive ★★★★★
Super Discount Transmissions ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford reports 58% drop in Q2 profits on European losses
Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Ford Motor Company announced Wednesday that it has posted a $1 billion profit for the second quarter of 2012. That sounds like good news for the Blue Oval, until you take into account that Ford posted a $2.4 billion profit for Q2 a year ago. That is a substantial 58 percent loss.
Ford also posted $465 million in international losses, with $404 million of those losses coming directly from Europe. The automaker also increased its European loss projections to $1 billion for 2012, due in large part to the economic crisis overseas, which has resulted in increased unemployment and decreased consumer confidence.
Ford to announce Mulally retirement, Fields CEO as early as May 1
Mon, 21 Apr 2014Ford CEO Alan Mulally may be about to announce his long-rumored retirement from the Blue Oval, according to a pair of insiders who spoke to Bloomberg. An official statement on the succession could arrive as soon as May 1. Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields is rumored to step up as the new CEO. The company is said to be readying the announcement soon to ensure an orderly transition of power, according to the insiders.
Mulally's retirement from Ford has been a hot topic for a while. He was seriously rumored last year to be leaving the automaker to take over as the CEO of Microsoft. The board even said at one point that it was okay with them if he stepped down early. However, the CEO maintained he would stay with the business through at least the end of 2014. Fields has been rumored as a frontrunner to take over the top spot at the company since he was promoted to COO.
For the moment, Ford isn't officially confirming any of these plans. "We don't comment on speculation. We do have succession plans in place for our key leadership. We take succession planning very seriously," said Susan Krusel, Ford Global News Manager, to Autoblog.
NHTSA investigating Ford's solution to May 2014 power steering recall
Tue, Apr 7 2015The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating a complaint that Ford's response to a May 2014 recall of the 2008 to 2011 Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner doesn't quite go far enough to solve a troubling power-steering problem. Roughly a year ago, Ford recalled nearly a million vehicles after it was found that a problem with the torque sensor's communication with the power steering control module could cut steering assistance for drivers. While manual steering would still be available, the problem was enough to ask drivers to report in to have the PSCM inspected, and if necessary, replaced (along with the torque sensor, or in dramatic cases, the entire steering column). That would only happen, though, if trouble codes were being thrown. If there weren't any problems, dealers were told to simply update the PSCM's software so that any issues between it and the torque sensor would simply throw a visual and audio warning – power steering would still be maintained. The petitioner claimed that following the recall work, he still experienced a problem with the torque sensor. According to NHTSA, a claim was made that Ford didn't go far enough in its solution to the problem, and that "the software update itself may in fact cause further issues with the affected vehicle's power steering, causing it to fail, and ultimately requiring replacement of the torque sensor or entire steering column." The petition was filed in early February and is now officially being looked into by NHTSA.