2014 Ford F-150 Fx4 on 2040-cars
Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
Please email me with any questions or requests for additional pics or something specific at: arlethaabbibber@ukgolfers.com .
2014 Ford FX4 with a 6.2L (Raptor Motor) V8 a K&N Air Snorkel, 3.73 gearing, 4x4. Its fully loaded with every
available option, Power MoonRoof, keyless entry, remote start, ventilated seats (A/C & Heated), NAV, Bluetooth,
Rear Backup Camera, Park Assist, Sirus, XM, Ipod connect (SYNC system) Sony Speakers with Sub (700W), Power heated
Mirrors, Auto Sensing HID Lights, full tile cover, Wind Deflectors, tail gate extender and ladder/bar, Rino spray
in bed protector, rubber factor mats, power rear slide window, power seats, tow package, appearance package,
etc...... every option available from Ford and then some. The 35K miles where all highway.
The base warrantee is still in effect and it has also has been pre-certified with a extended platinum warranty (5
years or 100,000 miles).
This has to be one of the nicest F150s you will find. All original, no history, scratches dings and/or dents
The truck looks and drives like brand new and was just serviced by Ford.
Ford F-150 for Sale
2004 ford f-150(US $8,900.00)
Ford: f-150 f-150 xlt stepside(US $9,900.00)
Ford: f-150 harley-davidson edition crew cab picku(US $9,700.00)
2013 ford f-150 xlt(US $13,000.00)
Ford: f-150 xlt(US $27,500.00)
Ford: f-150 fx4 crew cab pickup 4-door(US $23,000.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
XO Autobody ★★★★★
Wizard Auto Repairs Inc ★★★★★
Trilenium Auto Recyclers ★★★★★
Towne Kia ★★★★★
Total Eclipse Master of Auto Detailing, Inc. ★★★★★
Tony`s Garage ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford, Volvo, Google, Uber and Lyft form self-driving alliance
Tue, Apr 26 2016Five companies arguably leading the worldwide effort to develop autonomous cars said Tuesday they're forming an organization to lobby the federal government to better prepare America's roads for self-driving technology. The founding members include some of the biggest companies in the automotive, autonomous, and ride-sharing realms – Ford, Google, Lyft, Uber and Volvo. Operating as the "Self-Driving Coalition for Safer Streets," they aim to work with lawmakers and regulators to clarify a disparate set of rules and regulations at both the state and federal levels that could hinder the deployment of autonomous cars. "The U.S. risks losing its leading position due to the lack of federal guidelines for the testing and certification of autonomous vehicles." – Hakan Samuelsson David Strickland, a former administrator of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration who issued the first set of autonomous-related policies in that role (pictured below), will serve as the group's counsel and spokesperson. "The best path for this innovation is to have one clear set of federal standards, and the Coalition will work with policymakers to find the right solutions that will facilitate the deployment of self-driving vehicles," he said in a written statement. In January, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said his department would accelerate efforts to craft such federal standards. Those efforts include holding two public hearings on standards, the second of which is scheduled to be held Wednesday in Palo Alto, California. Foxx signaled the intent to deliver them by June. Google has been leading the efforts to ensure such standards are national in scope, warning their cars could run afoul of state-specific laws should they cross state borders or if standards varies between the federal efforts and regional ones. The complexity of such efforts was underscored recently, when NHTSA agreed that Google's software could be considered the driver of a vehicle for the purpose of meeting federal motor vehicle standards, an interpretation that would conflict with preliminary California rules that mandate a licensed driver operate a self-driving car that comes equipped with human controls like a steering wheel and brakes. At South By Southwest last month, Jennifer Haroon, Google's self-driving car business leader, said the company couldn't accomplish its goals under those regulations.
Bill Ford op-ed argues we can't just build and sell more of the same cars
Thu, 10 Jul 2014It's hardly a secret that the auto industry is undergoing an enormous, tectonic shift in the way it thinks, builds cars and does business. Between alternative forms of energy, a renewed focus on low curb weights and aerodynamic bodies, the advent of driverless and autonomous cars and the need to reduce the our impact on the environment, it's very likely that the car that's built 10 years down the line will be scarcely recognizable when parked next to the car from 10 years ago.
Few people are as able to explain the industry's many upcoming changes and challenges as clearly as William Clay Ford, Jr., better known as Bill Ford. The 57-year-old currently sits as the executive chairman of the company his great-grandfather, Henry Ford, founded over 110 years ago.
In an op-ed piece in The Wall Street Journal (subscription required), Ford explains that the role of automakers is, necessarily, going to change to suit the needs of the future world. That means changing the view of not just the automobile, but the automaker. As Ford explains it, automakers will "move from being just car and truck manufacturers to become personal-mobility companies."
Trump did talk to Bill Ford, but the Kentucky plant was never moving to Mexico
Fri, Nov 18 2016President-elect Donald J. Trump has been butting heads with Ford for a while now. A lot of it seems to stem from misunderstanding or misrepresenting facts about how the automaker currently does business and its plans for the future. After a sit-down with executive chairman Bill Ford Jr., the misunderstandings continue, but Trump has apparently convinced the company to make some changes. During his campaign, Trump claimed that Ford was going to fire US workers and move manufacturing to Mexico. That wasn't the case – yes, Ford planned to transfer Focus and C-Max production from Wayne, Michigan, to Cuautitlan, Mexico, but no, that wouldn't mean anyone losing their job. The Wayne plant will continue to operate, and likely busier than before, as it will be the home of the new Bronco and Ranger. So Ford CEO Mark Fields responded with the facts, and then chairman Bill Ford Jr. sat down with Trump over the summer. Things apparently weren't resolved to Trump's satisfaction, so he and Bill Ford spoke on the phone yesterday as he claims in this tweet: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Let's pick that apart. First off, it's not a Lincoln plant, per se – the Louisville Assembly Plant currently builds the Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC, two small crossovers that share a platform. Ford was considering moving MKC production out of Kentucky to Mexico, but it would not have resulted in many lost jobs if any – the union had already agreed to moving the MKC in 2015 negotiations, and taking production of the slow-selling Lincoln out of the plant would open up capacity for more Fords. Be that as it may, Ford has decided not to move MKC production out of the plant, either for political reasons of placation or because it didn't make the greatest deal of business sense, maybe a combination of the two. That means Trump isn't really saving any American jobs in the short term. If anything, this move could keep Ford supply-constrained and result in reduced sales, which in turn brings the company less money and affects the bottom line and all employees. But that's speculation, so we won't tweet it. There is of course the possibility that Ford will be convinced, either by sheer will or by a more attractive trade situation, to invest in increased US production, which could bear fruit later on. We are told by Ford that the two men did in fact speak yesterday.