2014 Ford Explorer Xlt on 2040-cars
12610 Ford Dr, Fishers, Indiana, United States
Engine:3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:6-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1FM5K7D86EGA16674
Stock Num: NT1934
Make: Ford
Model: Explorer XLT
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Charcoal
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 51
Don Hinds Ford is Indiana's Premier Ford Dealer. We offer you the highest quality and lowest prices. Come see for yourself why Don Hinds Ford is "One Of A Kind". Stop by or give us a call at 888-238-8176 and ask for Rick McKenzie Ext.1420. Our sales department hours are Mon,Wed,Thur 8:30am to 8:00pm Tue,Fri,Sat 8:30am to 6:00pm.
Ford Explorer Sport for Sale
2014 ford explorer xlt(US $36,360.00)
2014 ford explorer xlt(US $36,365.00)
2014 ford explorer xlt(US $37,435.00)
2014 ford explorer xlt(US $38,790.00)
2014 ford explorer xlt(US $39,090.00)
2014 ford explorer xlt(US $40,210.00)
Auto Services in Indiana
Wilson`s Transmission ★★★★★
Westside Motors ★★★★★
Tom Roush Mazda ★★★★★
Tom & Ed`s Autobody Inc ★★★★★
Seniour`s Auto Salvage ★★★★★
Ryan`s Radiator & Auto Air Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford C-Max, Fusion hybrids subject of MPG lawsuit in California
Fri, 01 Mar 2013A California lawsuit over the fuel economy claims for the 2013 Ford C-Max was first reported back in December. Based on the numerous reports we've heard of disgruntled owners failing to get their car's EPA fuel economy ratings on the C-Max and 2013 Fusion Hybrid, we suspected there would be more to this story. The Detroit News is reporting that two California law firms are combining their lawsuits against Ford on this matter for "false and misleading" claims.
The article states that there are hundreds of C-Max and Fusion Hybrid owners who have joined the lawsuit, but the issue isn't limited to customers. In December, Consumer Reports extensively tested both the Fusion Hybrid and C-Max and found that both hybrids performed significantly worse than their EPA claims. This all comes just a few months after Hyundai and Kia took the unprecedented step of lowering the fuel economy ratings for all of their 2012 and 2013 model-year vehicles.
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
2014 Ford Fiesta ST priced from $21,400* [w/poll]
Tue, 26 Feb 2013The 2014 model year brings a whole host of changes to Ford's Fiesta B-Segment fighter, the most important of which (to our enthusiast eyes, anyway) is the addition of a potent new ST model. The US-spec hot hatch was first shown at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show last November, and thanks to Ford's build-and-price site, we've now learned that the Fiesta ST will slide in at $21,400 when it goes on sale later this year (*not including $795 for destination).
Under the hood of the ST is a turbocharged 1.6-liter EcoBoost inline-four good for 197 horsepower and 214 pound-feet of torque, mated solely to a six-speed manual transmission. Ford hasn't released performance data on its pint-sized puncher just yet, but know that these numbers make the Fiesta ST ever-so-slightly more powerful than the larger Volkswagen GTI while returning an estimated 34 miles per gallon on the highway.
Elsewhere in the lineup, the standard Fiesta also gets a smattering of improvements for the 2014 model year, including a new 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbocharged engine and revised exterior styling. Pricing for the 2014 Fiesta sedan starts at $14,000, with the five-door model adding $600 to that number (again excluding the $795 destination fee).