2014 Ford Escape Titanium on 2040-cars
125 Alexandersville Rd, Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
Engine:2.0L I4 16V GDI DOHC Turbo
Transmission:6-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1FMCU0J90EUD23443
Stock Num: 52409Q
Make: Ford
Model: Escape Titanium
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Sterling Gray Metallic
Interior Color: Medium Light Stone
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
-Popular Color- -Great Gas Mileage- This 2014 Ford Escape Titanium is Sterling Gray Metallic with a Medium Light Stone interior which is a very popular and great looking color combination. This Titanium comes with great features including: Sony Audio System, Backup Camera, Satellite Radio, Remote Engine Start, and MP3 CD Player . It is rated at 30 MPG on the highway which is fantastic! Buy with confidence knowing Interstate Ford Inc has been exceeding customer expectations for many years and will always provide customers with a great value! At Interstate Ford in Dayton, we are DEVOTED to helping our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the HIGHEST QUALITY and IDEAL for your life needs! Our finance department is available to ensure you get the right finance program at the most COMPETITIVE rates. Visit our website to schedule a test drive, look at specials, and learn MORE about Interstate Ford!
Ford Escape for Sale
2014 ford escape titanium(US $34,710.00)
2014 ford escape se(US $28,730.00)
2014 ford escape se(US $28,730.00)
2014 ford escape titanium(US $32,960.00)
2014 ford escape titanium(US $34,920.00)
2014 ford escape titanium(US $33,500.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Westside Auto Service ★★★★★
Van`s Tire ★★★★★
Used 2 B New ★★★★★
T D Performance ★★★★★
T & J`s Auto Body & Collision ★★★★★
Skipco Financial ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford to announce Mulally retirement, Fields CEO as early as May 1
Mon, 21 Apr 2014Ford CEO Alan Mulally may be about to announce his long-rumored retirement from the Blue Oval, according to a pair of insiders who spoke to Bloomberg. An official statement on the succession could arrive as soon as May 1. Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields is rumored to step up as the new CEO. The company is said to be readying the announcement soon to ensure an orderly transition of power, according to the insiders.
Mulally's retirement from Ford has been a hot topic for a while. He was seriously rumored last year to be leaving the automaker to take over as the CEO of Microsoft. The board even said at one point that it was okay with them if he stepped down early. However, the CEO maintained he would stay with the business through at least the end of 2014. Fields has been rumored as a frontrunner to take over the top spot at the company since he was promoted to COO.
For the moment, Ford isn't officially confirming any of these plans. "We don't comment on speculation. We do have succession plans in place for our key leadership. We take succession planning very seriously," said Susan Krusel, Ford Global News Manager, to Autoblog.
Ford files trademark for 'EcoBeast' moniker
Mon, Dec 29 2014Ford has done some performance stuff with its EcoBoost line of vehicles, most notably with its Focus and Fiesta ST, the new, turbocharged Mustang and the luke-warm Taurus SHO and F-150 Tremor, but it's kind of avoided going wholly bonkers. That could be set to change quite soon, judging by a trademark filing with Uncle Sam. Ford has registered the name EcoBeast with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, listing it as "automobiles and automobile engines," according to the team at Motorlix, which discovered the filing. As always, it bears mentioning that companies are constantly filing trademarks, even if a good or service never emerges with said name. We agree with Motorlix, though – it seems highly unlikely Ford is going to just let this name languish. What vehicle or engine will wear this new badge is the real question. We're leaning towards something F-150 related, based on our last round of spy photos of the new SVT Raptor, although it's impossible to say for certain what the Blue Oval has planned. Here's hoping we find out in just a few weeks when Ford brings basically all of its performance merchandise to the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. Until then, let us know what you think Ford is planning with the EcoBeast.
America was the unexpected theme at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show thanks to Trump
Wed, Jan 11 2017President-elect Donald Trump was not in attendance at this year's Detroit Auto Show, but it sure seemed like he was the target audience for many of the press conferences and announcements surrounding the event. Several manufacturers chose to play up existing and future commitments to the US in general and American jobs specifically in their presentations to the press, and we're pretty sure that has everything to do with Trump's recent targeting of automakers on Twitter. To us, it seemed automakers were going on the offensive to try and preempt any future tweet-shaming for investing in auto manufacturing anywhere but the US. The pro-America sentiment started the week prior to the auto show, with Ford announcing that it would build several future electrified vehicles at its Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan and also cancel a $1.6 billion factory planned for Mexico. Ford announced the two items on the same day, but the reality is that they likely have no relation to each other; the Mexican plant is being skipped because the company doesn't need the extra capacity to build the Ford Focus right now. Trump was still happy to share the news on Twitter. Then, on Sunday, FCA announced it would invest $1 billion in manufacturing plants in Ohio and Michigan to produce the new Jeep Wagoneer, Grand Wagoneer, and Wrangler-based pickup. It's not as though those potential new jobs were on their way out of the US, necessarily, but FCA took the opportunity to mention that plant upgrades at the Warren Truck Plant would allow the company to build Ram heavy duty trucks, which are currently assembled in Mexico, there. CEO Sergio Marchionne confirmed that Trump and his proposed tariffs had nothing to do with the decision. We certainly believe that, but we also have to believe that the timing of the release, positive outcome for America, and zero gain for Mexico were all orchestrated. Again, Trump sent out a victory tweet as if this had been his doing. Ford then used its press conference at the show on Monday to reiterate the plans for Flat Rock and also confirm that the Ford Bronco and Ranger nameplates will be returning to the US market, and that both will be built at a plant in Michigan. Announcements of manufacturing locations are usually aimed at the UAW, which certainly has a stake in these things, but again this one was broadcast to the auto show crowd in general.