2013 Se Fwd Navigation Myford Touch Stone Cloth Ecoboost Lifetime Warranty on 2040-cars
Vernon, Texas, United States
Engine:4
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:SUV
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Other
Make: Ford
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Model: Escape
Mileage: 0
Sub Model: SE FWD
Disability Equipped: No
Exterior Color: White
Doors: 4
Interior Color: Gray
Drive Train: Front Wheel Drive
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Ford Escape for Sale
2012 cruise keyless entry great gas mileage 11k
2011 ford escape 4x4 xlt clear title repaired damage rebuilt clean title(US $15,500.00)
2013 ford escape s sport utility 4-door 2.5l, sterling gray, stone leather seats(US $19,500.00)
09 ford escape xls, cloth, power windows &locks, we finance!
2008 ford escape fwd 4dr v6 auto limited sunroof leather we finance
2012 escape limited.no reserve.3.0 l v6/leather/navi/moon/camera/sensors/rebuilt
Auto Services in Texas
Xtreme Customs Body and Paint ★★★★★
Woodard Paint & Body ★★★★★
Whitlock Auto Kare & Sale ★★★★★
Wesley Chitty Garage-Body Shop ★★★★★
Weathersbee Electric Co ★★★★★
Wayside Radiator Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Leno recalls '90s showdown with Tim Allen and his mullet
Wed, Oct 7 2015Not many of us have buddies with garages full of classic cars, but that isn't the case for Jay Leno and Tim Allen. Of course, one of the advantages for two guys with such vast collections is occasionally getting to pit their cars against each other. The two comedians did just that in the mid-'90s with a burnout battle on The Tonight Show between Allen in a race-prepped Mustang and Leno in a drag racer. After some time away from regular television, Leno is returning to the airwaves with a Jay Leno's Garage series premiering on Oct. 7 (tonight) at 10:00 p.m. ET on CNBC. Let this clip serve as another taste of what to expect for the new TV show's mix of comedy and cars. After reminiscing about the old days in a gorgeous garage, the comedians get into two modern machines to reprise the classic challenge – after a little trash talk anyway. Don't worry because the YouTube series isn't going anywhere, though.
More evidence GT500-replacement will be named GT350
Tue, 17 Dec 2013During the recent unveiling of the 2015 Ford Mustang, we saw the car in both V6 and GT form, but we'll have to wait a little bit longer to see the successor to the Shelby GT500. In the meantime, though, it looks like SVTPerformance.com has confirmed reports that this high-performance model will bring the Shelby GT350 name back to Ford.
According to the forum post, a user found the Shelby GT350 name on a Ford promo website listing its 2015 lineup. The Shelby GT350 name was first used on a Mustang back in 1965, and most recently it has been a model created for customers as a post-title purchase by Shelby American. As for that car, Shelby confirmed earlier in the year that its GT350 would be phased out at the end of this month.
The million-dollar question for Mustang and Shelby enthusiasts is when we'll see next factory Shelby GT350. Last we heard it was planned for a debut at the New York Auto Show. We've included our previous spy shots of this hi-po, sixth-gen Mustang, and we've also captured it on spy video showing off its exhaust note.
Mulally to stay at Ford through end of 2014 at least
Fri, 06 Dec 2013Alan Mulally isn't going anywhere... at least not just yet. The CEO who helped turn around Ford Motor Company has been linked to the top job at tech behemoth Microsoft, leading to a flurry of rumors about potential successors. Those rumors, though, may have just been put to rest - at least for a little while.
Speaking to Edsel Ford II (great-grandson of company founder Henry Ford) at the unveiling of the new Mustang, Automotive News Europe confirmed that Mulally would stick around until the end of next year. "Alan is staying through the end of 2014 and that's all I know," said Ford. "Frankly, he has told us that his plan is to stay with Ford through the end of 2014."
Presuming that Edsel Ford is correct and that Microsoft isn't so hot on Mulally that it saves the position for him, it seems increasingly likely that the 68-year-old exec is more interested in continuing to work in Dearborn rather than in Redmond.