2009 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor on 2040-cars
Los Angeles, California, United States
Transmission:Automatic
Fuel Type:Flex Fuel Vehicle
For Sale By:Private Seller
Vehicle Title:Clean
Engine:4.6L Flexible V8
Year: 2009
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 2FAHP71V59X109608
Mileage: 59000
Interior Color: Black
Trim: POLICE INTERCEPTOR
Number of Seats: 5
Number of Previous Owners: 1
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Drive Type: RWD
Drive Side: Left-Hand Drive
Engine Size: 4.6 L
Model: Crown Victoria
Exterior Color: Black
Car Type: Passenger Vehicles
Number of Doors: 4
Features: Air Conditioning, AM/FM Stereo, Climate Control, Cloth seats, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows
Ford Crown Victoria for Sale
1956 ford crown victoria restored 292 v8 aod(US $30,500.00)
2008 ford crown victoria(US $5,300.00)
2004 ford crown victoria lx(US $2,500.00)
2008 ford crown victoria police interceptor(US $1,400.00)
2008 ford crown victoria police interceptor(US $4,900.00)
1955 ford crown victoria v8 292 classic collector car(US $16,900.00)
Auto Services in California
Z Best Auto Sales ★★★★★
Woodland Hills Imports ★★★★★
Woodcrest Auto Service ★★★★★
Western Tire Co ★★★★★
Western Muffler ★★★★★
Western Motors ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford blows up Takata airbag recall by over 447k vehicles
Thu, Dec 18 2014Ford is the latest automaker to announce an expansion to its Takata driver-side airbag inflator recall, and the latest increase adds an additional 447,310 vehicles to the nationwide total. The company says that this expansion comes at the request of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The expanded recall campaign covers: The 2005-2008 Ford Mustang built between August 18, 2004, and June 25, 2007, at the at Flat Rock Assembly Plant The 2005-2006 Ford GT built between February 11, 2005, and January 30, 2006, at the at the Wixom Assembly Plant As of December 18, Ford knows of a total of 502,489 vehicles in need of replacement driver side inflators. Of those, 462,911 are in the US, 27,516 in Canada, 7,578 in Mexico and 4,484 outside of North America. The automaker is aware of one injury that may be related to these exploding parts. Earlier in December, the automaker issued an expanded recall covering passenger side Takata airbag inflators for the Ranger pickup and Ford GT. When taking this into account, the grand total of Ford products with inflators that need replacement for the driver or passenger side is 538,977 vehicles. Scroll down to read the company's full announcement of this enlarged safety campaign. FORD EXPANDS TAKATA DRIVER-SIDE AIRBAG INFLATOR SAFETY RECALL DEC 18, 2014 | DEARBORN, MICH. At the request of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Ford is expanding its recall on Takata driver-side airbag inflators. This recall includes approximately 502,489 vehicles, an addition of approximately 447,310 vehicles. This brings the total number of Ford vehicles being recalled for Takata airbag inflators to approximately 538,977. This expanded recall includes 2005-2008 Ford Mustang vehicles built Aug. 18, 2004 to June 25, 2007 at Flat Rock Assembly Plant and 2005-2006 Ford GT vehicles built Feb. 11, 2005 to Jan. 30, 2006 at Wixom Assembly Plant. As of Dec. 18, 2014, Ford is aware of approximately 462,911 vehicles in the United States and federalized territories, approximately 27,516 in Canada and approximately 7,578 in Mexico affected by this recall. Approximately 4,484 additional vehicles outside of North America are also included in this action. Ford is aware of one accident with an injury that may be related to this condition. Dealers will replace the airbag inflator at no cost to the customer.
Ford Escort returns... as a concept
Sat, 20 Apr 2013Ford is kickin' it old school at the Shanghai Motor Show for 2013 with a new Escort Concept - "a name that stirs up thoughts of basic, affordable transportation rather than great driving dynamics or bold design" as we said in our initial preview of the small C-segment sedan. Or, as Ford puts it, "Customers in China described seeking a vehicle that is stylish - but not one that is arrogant or pretentious." Potato, potahto...
It's an interesting amalgam of design notes with Ford's recent and stylish hexagonal grille up front, flanked by some pretty busy LED light clusters and chrome-trimmed air intakes at the lower extremities of the fascia, but the Escort Concept is not altogether unattractive. Besides its external appearance, we really don't have much information to report - Ford has not yet hinted at what may be powering this little machine, but we'd expect something with four cylinders and less that 2.0 liters of displacement sending a modest number of horses to the front tires.
It probably goes without saying, but we don't expect to see this Escort make its way to the United States, since we already have the Focus and the Fiesta battling it out in the econobox segment. That said, it's very likely to spawn a production model that will roll out here in China and in other developing market where multiple C-segment entries are becoming increasingly common. Check out our high-res image gallery of live images above, and let us know what you think of the car's styling, then scroll down below for the official press release.
Ford recalls Five Hundred, Mercury Montego sedans over fuel tank woes
Mon, 18 Jul 2011Ford has announced through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that it is recalling nearly 3,000 examples of its Five Hundred and Mercury Montego (pictured) sedans from the 2007 model year.
The action, which affects 2,945 vehicles, is due to potentially defective welds between the filler neck and the fuel tank, a condition that could result in a fuel leak or the smell of gasoline reaching the occupants. In the worst-case scenario, a leak could cause a fire. Cars with the affected fuel tank problem could see an illuminated dashboard warning light as a result of the evaporative emissions leak being detected.
Ford will inspect and replace the fuel tank at no cost to owners (those who have already had the procedure done at-cost can apply for reimbursement), and the Dearborn automaker will begin notifying Five Hundred and Montego owners beginning August 15. Check out the official NHTSA press release after the jump for further details.