Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

1991 Ferrari Testarossa on 2040-cars

Year:1991 Mileage:3904
Location:

Chaumont, New York, United States

Chaumont, New York, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in New York

Witchcraft Body & Paint ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Address: 70 Corliss Ave, Victory-Mills
Phone: (518) 692-7774

Will`s Wheels ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Wheels, Automobile Accessories
Address: 527 Atlantic Ave # B, Uniondale
Phone: (929) 224-0634

West Herr Chevrolet Of Williamsville ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 8040 Transit Rd, East-Amherst
Phone: (716) 632-5110

Wayne`s Radiator ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service
Address: 6080 Court Street Rd, Syracuse
Phone: (315) 437-6172

Valley Cadillac Corp ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 3100 Winton Rd S, Rush
Phone: (585) 427-8400

Tydings Automotive Svc Station ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
Address: 1968 E Ridge Rd, Irondequoit
Phone: (585) 467-2240

Auto blog

Ferrari chief staying on to launch new models in October

Tue, 09 Sep 2014

Luca di Montezemolo has been running Ferrari since 1991. That's a whopping 23 years already, and having been born the same year that Ferrari was founded, Montezemolo is now 67 years old. But don't expect him to be stepping down any time soon.
Addressing the rampant rumors circulating the paddock at Monza this weekend, the hereditary Marquis of Montezemolo (pictured above at the unveiling of the 458 Speciale in Frankfurt last year) insisted that he is not about to leave Ferrari. Not before 2017, anyway, having signed as recently as this past March to stay on another three years. (After that, it's anyone's guess, with some suggesting that controversial Fiat scion Lapo Elkann could take his place.) But in dismissing the rumors, the affable and long-serving Ferrari chairman did reveal some new product plans.
First of all, according to racing site Autosport.com, Luca confirmed that the Prancing Horse marque "will present a fantastic new car" at the Paris Motor Show next month, widely expected to be a new variant of the 458: either the new Speciale Spider or the turbocharged 458 M. While he was at it, though, Montezemolo also revealed a new limited edition model to be presented in California.

EV cost burden pushing automakers to their limits, says Stellantis' CEO Tavares

Wed, Dec 1 2021

DETROIT — Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares said external pressure on automakers to quickly shift to electric vehicles potentially threatens jobs and vehicle quality as producers struggle with EVs' higher costs. Governments and investors want car manufacturers to speed up the transition to electric vehicles, but the costs are "beyond the limits" of what the auto industry can sustain, Tavares said in an interview at the Reuters Next conference released Wednesday. "What has been decided is to impose on the automotive industry electrification that brings 50% additional costs against a conventional vehicle," he said. "There is no way we can transfer 50% of additional costs to the final consumer because most parts of the middle class will not be able to pay." Automakers could charge higher prices and sell fewer cars, or accept lower profit margins, Tavares said. Those paths both lead to cutbacks. Union leaders in Europe and North America have warned tens of thousands of jobs could be lost. Automakers need time for testing and ensuring that new technology will work, Tavares said. Pushing to speed that process up "is just going to be counter productive. It will lead to quality problems. It will lead to all sorts of problems," he said. Tavares said Stellantis is aiming to avoid cuts by boosting productivity at a pace far faster than industry norm. "Over the next five years we have to digest 10% productivity a year ... in an industry which is used to delivering 2 to 3% productivity" improvement, he said. "The future will tell us who is going to be able to digest this, and who will fail," Tavares said. "We are putting the industry on the limits." Electric vehicle costs are expected to fall, and analysts project that battery electric vehicles and combustion vehicles could reach cost parity during the second half of this decade. Like other automakers that earn profits from combustion vehicles, Stellantis is under pressure from both establishment automakers such as GM, Ford, VW and Hyundai, as well as start-ups such as Tesla and Rivian. The latter electric vehicle companies are far smaller in terms of vehicle sales and employment. But investors have given Tesla and Rivian higher market valuations than the owner of the highly profitable Jeep and Ram brands. That investor pressure is compounded by government policies aimed at cutting greenhouse gas emissions. The European Union, California and other jurisdictions have set goals to end sales of combustion vehicles by 2035.

Ex-Ferrari chairman sounds off on IPO

Sat, Aug 1 2015

Former Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo preferred to put exclusivity over profits when he ran the company, and the lower volume still meant huge amounts of cash for the business. FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne has since taken over Ferrari, but that hasn't stopped di Montezemolo from voicing his opinions. "I hope that the clients will remain more important than the analyst or the investor or the financial markets," di Montezemolo said prior to his induction into the Automotive Hall of Fame in Detroit, the Detroit Free Press reported. The former chairman argued that once on the stock exchange, a company would need to maximize profits quarter after quarter to keep investors happy. Conversely, di Montezemolo said Ferrari's years of success came from an "exclusivity in terms of number of cars, exclusivity in terms of how you deal with the clients." When di Montezemolo left Ferrari last year, he and Marchionne were scuffling about the future of the brand, including the health of the Formula 1 program. With the change in leadership, the company has reversed course in some ways. Where volume was previously kept around 7,000 units annually, the carmaker has set a new goal of closer to 10,000. The paperwork was filed for the IPO, and Marchionne thinks the company could be worth over $11 billion. The actual shares are rumored to go on sale in October. Related Video: