Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

1985 Ferrari Mondial on 2040-cars

US $12,900.00
Year:1985 Mileage:49000 Color: Red /
 Tan
Location:

Orick, California, United States

Orick, California, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in California

Z Best Body & Paint ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic
Address: 18560 Pasadena St, Murrieta
Phone: (951) 471-5530

Woodman & Oxnard 76 ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 6003 Woodman Ave, Canoga-Park
Phone: (818) 908-0877

Windshield Repair Pro ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Windshield Repair
Address: Lathrop
Phone: (209) 505-5999

Wholesale Tube Bending ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
Address: 13510 Pomerado Rd, Cardiff
Phone: (858) 748-4300

Whitney Auto Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 14550 Delano St, Chatsworth
Phone: (818) 785-8678

Wheel Enhancement ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Wheels, Automobile Accessories
Address: 5901 Blackwelder St, South-Gate
Phone: (310) 836-8908

Auto blog

Montezemolo says he has "no good news" on Schumacher

Fri, Feb 5 2016

Former Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo said on Thursday that he has "no good news" about Michael Schumacher's condition. Speaking to journalists on stage in Milan at the Quattroruote Day, where he was awarded the Premio Gianni Mazzocchi in memory of the newspaper's founder, di Montezemolo was asked about the seven-time world champion. And more than two years on from the skiing accident that left Schumacher with serious head injuries, di Montezemolo suggested there had been no positive developments. "I have unfortunately not good news," di Montezemolo said on stage. "Michael was a great driver, and we experienced a long time together in both our personal and professional lives. But life is really strange. "He was the most successful driver of Ferrari and in his career he had only one accident, in 1999. But unfortunately a fall in a ski accident has had serious consequences." The Schumacher family has kept details of the German's conditions a closely guarded secret, although has made it clear that he faces a long recovery. Earlier on this year, Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm slammed as 'irresponsible' a report that he was able to walk again. "Such speculation is irresponsible, because given the seriousness of his injuries, his privacy is very important for Michael," she said. "Unfortunately they also give false hopes to many involved people." This article by Jonathan Noble originally appeared on Motorsport.com, the world's leader in auto racing news, photos and video. Image Credit: AFP via Getty Images Celebrities Motorsports Ferrari F1 michael schumacher luca di montezemolo

Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider tops Gooding's Saturday auction at $15.18 million

Mon, 18 Aug 2014

During the weekend's automotive smorgasbord in Pebble Beach, Ferrari has played a huge roll. Twenty examples of the ultra-rare 250 TR, better known as the Testa Rossa, were prominently on display at the Concours d'Elegance, and the Prancing Horses have been top sellers at many of the auctions. You can chalk up one more on that list with a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider with a scarce, optional hardtop included going for $15.18 million at Gooding & Company's sale on Saturday night. Ferris Bueller would find it so choice.
In all, the auction house brought in about $60.4 million during the night, and 17 of the cars on the block sold for over $1 million. None of the other cars on Saturday managed quite the stratospheric highs of the California, though. A 1955 Aston Martin DB3S was the second-highest seller at $5.5 million. The next four top vehicles were all Ferraris with final prices ranging between $2.09 million and $2.365 million. Clearly, investors are in love with the Prancing Horse these days.
Check out our gallery, and scroll down to read the auction house's announcement of its top Saturday results.

Ferrari extends Kimi Raikkonen's contract for 2016

Wed, Aug 19 2015

Veteran Formula One driver Kimi Raikkonen's second stint with Ferrari will continue in 2016, and the team announced Wednesday it's extending the Finn's contract for another season. Financial terms were not disclosed. The 35-year-old is fifth in the driver's standings this year with 76 points heading into this weekend's Belgian Grand Prix. Nicknamed the "Ice Man," Raikkonen won the 2007 World Championship with Ferrari. He left the Scuderia in 2009 and dabbled in World Rally Championship and NASCAR competition, before returning to F1 in 2012 with Lotus. He's been back with Ferrari since the 2014 season. "We believe that extending Kimi's contract into the next season will provide further stability to the team," team principal Maurizio Arrivabene said in statement. "This has been our guideline, also considering the very good relationship between Kimi and Seb [Sebastian Vettel]. On our side, this shows our great confidence in him, and I expect this confidence to be well-rewarded." Raikkonen has teamed with Vettel (who's third in driver's points) to key the Scuderia's bounce-back season. Ferrari, the sport's oldest and most successful team, is second in the constructor's standings this year with 236 points, trailing Mercedes (383). "For me, to be able to stay another year at Ferrari means that the dream goes on," Raikkonen said in a statement. "The Scuderia is my family, as I always said, it's here I want to end my career. I am more committed than ever and I want to say thank you to the people who gave me this chance." The announcement comes as Ferrari prepares for its historic 900th grand prix. It's won 16 races in Belgium, including 12 victories as Spa-Francorchamps. The team's most recent win there was in 2009 – by Raikkonen. Related Video: