Ferrari Mondial for Sale
1985 ferrari modial cabriolet(US $16,750.00)
1990 ferrari mondial t with fresh major service.
1988 ferrari mondial red 35k serviced convertible(US $34,900.00)
Ferrai mondial cabriolet, 1988(US $22,900.00)
1988 ferrari 3.2 mondial qv coupe one california owner
1989 ferrari mondial t cabriolet metallic black on red 5 speed extensive records(US $39,900.00)
Auto blog
Chris Harris reviews his personal, two-year-old Ferrari FF [w/video]
Sun, Dec 28 2014Here's the kind of take you don't get too often. In fact, it hardly ever happens. Fan favorite Chris Harris has wanted a Ferrari FF since he saw it for the first time, but he couldn't get his bank account to comply with his desires. So he waited a couple of years for the price to come down, and found a specimen he could talk himself - and Ferrari Finance - into: a 2012 in Tour de France Blue with tan leather and 6,000 miles for the 'What, me worry?" price of 160,000 pounds ($249K US). Harris said that after putting 45,000 pounds down, his monthly payment is 1,400 ($2,177 US) pounds per month. He also said, "Sometimes you just have to do stupid things because you want to do stupid things." Five months in, Harris has no regrets, and in the beginning of the review he gets to one of the primary points that makes us fall in love with cars that can never be exploited on public roads: They make you feel equal parts badass and beastly and baronial at every speed. Or as Harris puts it, it's a "frankly ridiculous motorcar." In the best way. Check out his always-compelling take in the video. Related Gallery 2013 Ferrari FF: Review View 35 Photos News Source: Chris Harris on Cars via YouTubeImage Credit: Copyright 2014 Drew Phillips / AOL Ferrari Hatchback Luxury Performance Videos chris harris ferrari ff
Ferrari to reveal exclusive F12 NART next month in LA
Mon, 15 Sep 2014While denying his tenure was coming to an end just prior to his resignation last week, outgoing Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo hinted at two new models to be revealed next month. One we anticipate to be a new version of the 458 - either the new turbocharged M model or the limited-edition Scuderia Spider - to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show on October 2, and the other we knew would be a strictly limited special exclusive to North America. And now we appear to have an idea of what that model will be.
According to Automotive News, we'll likely be looking at a version of the F12 Berlinetta decked out with the blue and white stripes pioneered by the North American Racing Team (NART) and most recently applied to the 458 Speciale. The special model is also likely to get custom bodywork and a revised interior - similar to what Ferrari Special Projects does for individual customers, but produced in a limited run of 10 examples.
All 10 of those are likely to already have been spoken for, with a price tag tipped to exceed $3 million apiece. The model will be revealed on October 12 at a special event in Los Angeles marking 60 years of Ferrari in America which will likely be Montezemolo's last event as chairman before handing over control to Sergio Marchionne and collecting his eight-figure severance package.
F1's Raikkonen to race for Sauber as Leclerc brings youth to Ferrari
Tue, Sep 11 2018Kimi Raikkonen will not be going out of Formula One at the top, or even with a top team. The announcement on Tuesday that the 2007 world champion is leaving Ferrari, the sport's oldest, most glamorous and successful team, at the end of the season was only to be expected. Less so was the subsequent revelation that the 38-year-old "Iceman" had agreed a two-year deal to continue with Ferrari-powered Sauber in a swap with that team's Monegasque rookie Charles Leclerc. That will close a circle at least, the Swiss team being the ones who gave Raikkonen his debut in 2001 despite the powers-that-be fearing he was too inexperienced. And it will keep the Finn racing on into his 40s. It will also please Formula One's owners, already facing the retirement of double world champion Fernando Alonso, by keeping one of the best known and most popular drivers on the starting grid. But the days when Raikkonen could hope for poles and wins, already scarce even at Ferrari where Sebastian Vettel is the main contender and team orders have been applied, are surely over now. Sauber was last in 2017 and is ninth of 10 teams now, even if the signs are more encouraging than they were, and there is a likelihood that Raikkonen will now be simply making up the numbers. The Finn will still relish racing with less media attention and more freedom, while for Ferrari there are also clear benefits. For the first time in four years, they now have a new benchmark for four-time champion Vettel and a (very) young driver who represents the future rather than the past. Vettel has outperformed Raikkonen consistently since the pairing started in 2015 with the German's move from Red Bull, and the Finn is already 62 points adrift this season with seven races remaining. Raikkonen has been more competitive this year, taking nine podium finishes and pole at Ferrari's home Italian Grand Prix with Formula One's fastest ever lap, but there are those who question whether Vettel is being pushed hard enough. Some even wonder just how quick the German really is. Ferrari will hope that 20-year-old Leclerc, unless told to adopt a subservient role, can apply a bit more pressure and help answer those questions. The gamble is that the youngster's relative inexperience could impact, in the short-term at least, Ferrari's constructors' championship hopes as he finds his way under considerable scrutiny.























