2001 Ferrari 360 Spider F1! 8k Miles! Loaded! Fresh Full Belt Service! on 2040-cars
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Ferrari 360 for Sale
2001 ferrari 360 modena spyder custom wheels & exhaust(US $73,900.00)
2004 ferrari 360 spider f1! daytona sts! fabspeed! upgrades! only 8k miles!(US $99,900.00)
03 modena spider f1 6 speed manual low miles convertible 3.6l v8 cd leather
Yellow-black yellow inserts daytona's cambelts & fluids 1 owner(US $94,900.00)
15k service complete : daytona seats : clean history
We finance! 15000 miles 2005 ferrari 360 f1 3.6l v8 40v premium
Auto Services in Florida
Y & F Auto Repair Specialists ★★★★★
X-quisite Auto Refinishing ★★★★★
Wilt Engine Services ★★★★★
White Ford Company Inc ★★★★★
Wheels R US ★★★★★
Volkswagen Service By Full Throttle ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ferrari family won't sell stake in company
Thu, Feb 19 2015Ferrari may be splitting off from the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles group and launching its IPO independently, but those stocks it's going to float are coming out of Fiat's hands. The small portion still held by the Ferrari family looks destined to stay in their control for the time being. According to the latest report from Reuters, Enzo's son Piero says he has no intention of selling any of the 10 percent interest he and his family hold in the company founded by his late father. "I have never sold and I have no intention of doing so," said Piero, as quoted in the report. Piero Ferrari is the illegitimate son of Enzo Ferrari and his mistress Lina Lardi. His half-brother Dino died in his twenties from complications associated with muscular dystrophy, and in accordance with Italian custom, Piero was only acknowledged as Enzo's heir after the death of the father in 1988. Representing the family's holdings, Piero still acts as vice-chairman of the company but devotes his day-to-day to running aerospace manufacturer Piaggio Aero. News Source: ReutersImage Credit: Marco Vasini/AP Earnings/Financials Ferrari stock piero ferrari
Mercedes sues Ferrari-bound F1 engineer for stealing secrets
Tue, Dec 8 2015Mercedes is suing one of its Formula One engineers, one Benjamin Hoyle, claiming he was planning to take sensitive data to a competitor. An experienced powertrain engineer, Hoyle came to Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains in 2012 with previous experience at Prodrive and Cosworth. One of four team leaders at the company, Hoyle headed up the performance application department until he notified his employers of his intention not to seek renewal of his contract that expires at the end of this year. Once they found out that Hoyle was switching to Ferrari, the higher-ups at Mercedes reassigned him to other, less sensitive duties, however Hoyle was reportedly discovered accessing race reports and other sensitive data relating to the performance of the team's engines. In response, Mercedes has filed suit against Hoyle, claiming that he "and potentially Ferrari have gained an unlawful advantage." The German automaker is seeking the return of all documents and the payment of its legal fees. It also seeks to prevent Hoyle from working for another F1 team throughout next season. Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains is the Daimler's F1 engine division. Based in Brixworth, UK, it was founded back in 1983 together with Ilmor before Mercedes bought it outright. Aside from the company's own works team, the outfit this year powered Williams, Lotus, and Force India, and previously worked with McLaren as well as Sauber. This is not the first time that a case of industrial espionage has emerged in F1. A similar controversy erupted in 2007 surrounding engineers Nigel Stepney and Mike Coughlan. The highly publicized incident became known as "Spygate" or "Stepneygate" and involved the illegal sharing of secrets between Ferrari, McLaren, and Renault. News Source: BloombergImage Credit: Martin Meissner/AP Government/Legal Hirings/Firings/Layoffs Motorsports Ferrari Mercedes-Benz F1 industrial espionage
Stellantis and Foxconn's new joint venture will focus on connectivity
Wed, May 19 2021MILAN — Carmaker Stellantis and TaiwanÂ’s Foxconn announced plans to develop a jointly operated automotive supplier focusing on technology to make vehicles more connected, including artificial intelligence-based applications and 5G communications. Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares said the services that will be developed through the tie-up “will mark the next great evolution of our industry,” alongside fully electrified and hybrid powertrains. The deal brings together Stellantis, the worldÂ’s 4th-largest automaker formed this year by the merger of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and PSA Peugeot, and Foxconn, a major supplier of iPhones. The companies said the venture would focus on such services as infotainment, the integration of telecommunications and computer systems, artificial intelligence-based applications, 5G communications, e-commerce channels and smart cockpit integration. The companies announced a non-binding memorandum of understanding to form a 50-50 joint venture called Mobile Drive, which will be based in the Netherlands and function as an automotive supplier also to other carmakers. The new venture will combine advanced consumer electronics, Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) to create new services “that will exceed customer expectations,” the companies said in a release. “Customers today and, in the future, demand and expect ever-increasing software-driven and creative solutions to connect the drivers and passengers with the vehicle inside and out,Â’Â’ Foxconn Chairman Young Liu. Alfa Romeo Chrysler Dodge Ferrari Fiat Jeep RAM Citroen Opel Peugeot 5g Connectivity Stellantis Foxconn