2000 Ferrai 360 Modena F1 Coupe Tubi Exhaust Modular Wheels Salvage W Hist Pics on 2040-cars
San Diego, California, United States
Ferrari 360 for Sale
2002 ferrari 360 spider silver carbon fiber racing seats 6 speed(US $89,500.00)
2001 ferrari 360 spider convertible 2-door 3.6l
2004 360 modena 15k miles 6-speed,daytona seats,tubi exhaust,carbon fiber(US $92,950.00)
2000 ferrari modena 360 , manual 100% in perfec condition(US $45,000.00)
360 spider(US $95,988.00)
Modena 6 speed one owner florida 8200 miles(US $87,900.00)
Auto Services in California
Zube`s Import Auto Sales ★★★★★
Yosemite Machine ★★★★★
Woodland Smog ★★★★★
Woodland Motors Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC ★★★★★
Willy`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Western Brake & Tire ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ferrari issues stop-sale order on 488 GTB for fire risk
Wed, Dec 30 2015The Basics: Ferrari North America has issued a stop-sale notice to its dealers regarding 2016 models of the new 488 GTB. The Problem: As with the earlier recall of the California T, the issue stems from low-pressure fuel line that may not connect properly to the feed pipe of the fuel pump. That could cause a fuel leak in the engine compartment, which could in turn start a fire. Injuries/Deaths: None reported. The fix: Dealers will need to replace the fuel line assembly. If you own one: All the problematic units of the 488 are in dealer hands. According to the statement below from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, "no un-remedied Ferrari 488 vehicles have been sold to the public." Ferrari S.p.A. informed Ferrari North America, Inc. (FNA) of the possible defect on the low pressure fuel line connection of the fuel pump provided by Ferrari's supplier Dytech – Dynamic Fluid Technologies S.p.A. on 11/17/15. Ferrari S.p.A. has informed FNA that during a routine pressure check for Assembly Line Testing on 11/04/15, they found a small air leak on the above described pipe connection. On 11/05/15 Ferrari S.p.A. extended their testing to evaluate vehicles that had been produced with the same batch of low pressure fuel lines. On 11/17/15 Ferrari S.p.A. concluded the investigatory testing and determined that the fuel vapor leak was a safety defect. With regard to the Ferrari 488 vehicles, on or about December 10, 2016 Ferrari determined that affected vehicles had left our control bound for various Ferrari dealers. We have notified our dealer network with a "Stop Sale" Notice informing them that this recall must be performed before the affected vehicles are sold to customers. It is important to note that no un-remedied Ferrari 488 vehicles have been sold to the public.
Vettel says halo would have saved Wilson, Surtees
Fri, Mar 4 2016Sebastian Vettel reckons the aesthetics of the new halo protection system do not matter as long as it helps save lives in Formula 1. The Ferrari driver ran with the device for the first time on Friday, after teammate Kimi Raikkonen tested it on Thursday. The halo, however, was subject to harsh criticism from some drivers like world champion Lewis Hamilton, who said it was the "worst-looking mod in F1 history". Force India Nico Hulkenberg was also against the device and labelled it as "horrible". Four-time champion Vettel, however, is convinced drivers like Justin Wilson and Henry Surtees - who died after being hit in the head by objects during races - would still be alive today had the halo system been used in their cars. "First of all, to go around is okay. You can see what you need to see," Vettel told reporters on Friday. "I think we can improve the system in terms of aesthetics and also in terms of how much it's in your way, but I tested it as well in the simulator and I think we will see evolutions of it very soon. "In principle I agree it doesn't look very nice but equally it helps increase the safety, it helps saving lives. "There would be at least two drivers in the last four years there I remember that would still be around – Henry Surtees and Justin Wilson – if we had this type of system. "I think it can be very ugly but nothing justifies not having these two guys around." Additional reporting by Roberto Chinchero This article by Pablo Elizalde originally appeared on Motorsport.com, the world's leader in auto racing news, photos and video.Related Video:
Did Ferrari block Montezemolo from becoming F1 chairman?
Wed, Dec 24 2014The Formula One Group has appointed a series of new directors to its board. But while ousted Ferrari chief Luca di Montezemolo is among them, the latest reports suggest that he was earmarked to become the group's chairman, but that Sergio Marchionne blocked the appointment. Montezemolo, for those just joining us, served as chairman of Ferrari since 1991, but was ousted just a couple of months ago by Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of parent company Fiat Chrysler Automobiles who took his place at the head of the table in Maranello. During his tenure as Ferrari chief, Montezemolo sat as the team's representative on the F1 board (and also as chairman of the Formula One Teams Association), but despite having broken ties with Ferrari, Luca was renominated to the board as an independent member. That seat on the board, however, could have been at the head of the table, according to circulating reports, had Marchionne not expressed certain reservations, if not blocked the nomination outright. Montezemolo's appointment would have meant that both the F1 Group and the FIA would have been headed up by former Ferrari men, although Marchionne was quoted as saying that if it had been his call, he would have prevented Jean Todt from being elected to the presidency of the FIA as well. The chairmanship of the Formula One Group is separate from the role held by Bernie Ecclestone, who will continue to run the sport's day-to-day operations. Ecclestone has also rejoined the board along with Paul Walsh, the former head of distilling giant Diageo who was also tipped as a favorite to chair the F1 board. That role instead will return to Peter Brabeck, the former head of Nestle, who had previously stepped down from the chair of the Formula One Group.