Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

07 Black 3.5l V6 Automatic Wagon on 2040-cars

Year:2007 Mileage:97845 Color: Black
Location:

Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Advertising:

Auto Services in Arizona

Vince`s Automotive Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Transmission
Address: 341 S Olsen Ave, Tucson
Phone: (520) 624-6131

Ultimate Imports ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 1900 N McClintock Dr Suite 15, Tempe
Phone: (480) 305-5756

Tire & Auto Service Center ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 62 Capri Ln, Desert-Hills
Phone: (928) 855-8473

The Ding Doctor ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: New-River
Phone: (623) 332-2546

Team Ramco ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
Address: 4701 E Gila Ridge Rd, Somerton
Phone: (928) 344-5360

Stockton Hill Tire ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 3979 Stockton Hill Rd, Kingman
Phone: (928) 757-7117

Auto blog

Dodge bringing revamped Challenger, Charger to Big Apple

Mon, 07 Apr 2014

The 2014 New York Auto Show will be a big one for Dodge, as the brand has announced that refreshed versions of the 2015 Challenger and 2015 Charger will debut at the show. This is a particularly big deal for the two-door Challenger which, visually, has remained unchanged since is burst back onto the scene in 2008 and helped reignite the muscle car wars.
As a sort of hint, this announcement was accompanied by the picture you see above - the Super Bee logo in the Challenger's new instrument cluster. According to Dodge, the New York debut of a new "powertrain combination" - possibly with the high-output Hellcat V8 - will leave enthusiasts "abuzz."
As for the Charger, Dodge is promising a full redesign that should be a significant departure from the blunt, angry looks of the current model. At this point, there's no indication that the Challenger's new powertrain could be fitted to the Charger, although considering how mechanically similar these two vehicles have been, it doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility.

Marchionne says no offers are on the table for Fiat Chrysler

Sun, Sep 3 2017

MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler (FCA) has not received any offer for the company nor is the world's seventh-largest carmaker working on any "big deal", Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Saturday. Speaking on the sidelines of the Italian Formula One Grand Prix, Marchionne said the focus remained on executing the company's business plan to 2018. Asked whether FCA had been approached by someone or whether there was an offer on the table, he simply said: "No." The company's share price jumped to record highs last month after reports of interest for the group or some of its brands from China. China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd openly said it was interested in FCA, but had not held talks or signed a deal with executives at the Italian-American automaker. The stock move was also helped by expectations that the company might separate from some of its units. Marchionne reiterated on Saturday that FCA was working on a plan to "purify" its portfolio and that units, such as the components businesses, would be separated from the group. He hopes to complete that process by the end of 2018. "There are activities within the group that do not belong to a car manufacturer, for example the components businesses. The group needs to be cleared of those things," he told journalists. Asked whether an announcement could come this year, Marchionne said it was up to the board to decide and that it would next meet at the end of September. He said the time was not right for a spin-off of luxury brand Maserati and premium Alfa Romeo and the two brands needed to become self-sustainable entities first and "have the muscle to stand on their feet, make sufficient cash". "The way we see it now, it's almost impossible, if not impossible, to see a spin-off of Alfa Romeo/Maserati, these are two entities that are immature and in a development phase," he said. "It's the wrong moment, we are not in a condition to do it." He said the concept of separating the two brands from FCA's mass market business made sense and did not rule out this happening in future, but not under his tenure, which lasts until April 2019. "If there is an opportunity in future, it would certainly happen after I'm gone. It won't happen while Marchionne is around," he said.

2015 Dodge Charger shows off its new look in New York [w/videos]

Thu, 17 Apr 2014

With a new look inspired largely by the Dart compact, the 2015 Dodge Charger made its New York Auto Show debut today. Along with the interior and exterior changes, an eight-speed automatic becomes standard across the range.
What hasn't changed is the choice of engines under the Charger's long hood. A 3.7-liter V6 serves as the base mill, and can be had in both rear- and all-wheel-drive varieties, while the 5.7-liter V8 is an optional item and can be had in rear-drive only. Outputs are also carried over from last year, with 292 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque for the six-pot, while the Hemi V8 delivers 370 hp and 395 lb-ft of torque.
The new exterior treatment is a fairly large departure from the styling tone set by the Charger since its reintroduction to the US market in 2006. The blacked-out, crosshair grille and new headlamps are the biggest changes for 2015, though there are other, less immediately noticeable updates, such as the more rounded "Racetrack" taillamps that, like the front fascia, draw some inspiration from the Dart.