2002 Dodge Intrepid Se Sedan 4-door 2.7l - Perfect Condtion & Low Mileage on 2040-cars
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Engine:2.7L 2700CC 167Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
Number of Cylinders: 6
Make: Dodge
Model: Intrepid
Trim: SE Sedan 4-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: FWD
Options: Cassette Player
Mileage: 123,000
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Sub Model: Sedan SE (Special Edition)
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray
Dodge Intrepid for Sale
04 dodge intrepid police package - nice loaded with equipment ready for service
2002 dodge intrepid es sedan 4-door 3.5l..clean runs & drives great(US $3,650.00)
2004 dodge intrepid sedan....low miles....very clean!!(US $4,799.00)
Rare 2001 dodge intrepid r/t motorsports edition! 1-florida owner! low miles!(US $6,300.00)
2001 dodge intrepid es automatic 4-door sedan(US $5,995.00)
2003 dodge intrepid es sedan 4-door 3.5l
Auto Services in California
Zoe Design Inc ★★★★★
Zee`s Smog Test Only Station ★★★★★
World Class Collision Ctr ★★★★★
WOOPY`S Auto Parts ★★★★★
William Michael Automotive ★★★★★
Will Tiesiera Ford Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
China's Geely says it has no plan to buy Fiat Chrysler — as FCA stock leaps
Wed, Aug 16 2017HONG KONG — Chinese carmaker Geely Automobile denied media speculation on Wednesday that it planned to make a takeover bid for Fiat Chryslerk Automobiles (FCA), the world's seventh-largest automaker. Geely was one of several Chinese carmakers cited in by Automotive News, which said representatives of "a well-known Chinese automaker" had made an offer this month for FCA, which has a market value of almost $20 billion. "We don't have such a plan at the moment," Geely executive director Gui Shengyue told reporters at an earnings briefing, when asked if Geely was interested in Fiat. He said a foreign acquisition would be complicated, but he did not elaborate. "But for other (Chinese) brands, it could be a fast track for their development," Gui added. However, a source close to the matter said FCA and Geely Automobile's parent firm, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, had held initial talks late last year, without disclosing their nature. The source confirmed Geely was no longer interested in FCA, noting that the parent company had only three months ago announced its first push into Southeast Asia with the purchase of 49.9 percent of struggling Malaysian carmaker Proton, a deal that also included a stake in Lotus. Geel's denial failed to dent FCA's stock. The price of its Milan-based shares has jumped more than 10 percent to a 19-year high since Automotive News first reported on Monday, citing unnamed sources, that FCA had rejected the Chinese offer as too low. FCA stock on the New York Stock Exchange rose sharply on Monday from $11.60 to $12.38 and on Wednesday was trading at $12.84. FCA declined to comment on Wednesday. FCA Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne has repeatedly called for mergers as a way of sharing the costs of making cleaner, more advanced cars, but he has repeatedly failed to find a partner and retreated from his search for in April, saying FCA would stick to its business plan. He has also spoken of spinning the successful Jeep and Ram divisions off from FCA. Europe's largest carmaker, Volkswagen, and General Motors have both said they are not interested in talks with FCA. On Wednesday, Geely Automobile reported a doubling of first-half profit, above expectations, as cars designed with Sweden's Volvo won over domestic consumers. Volvo is a unit of the Zhejiang Geely group, and has recently announced it will share its technology with Geely.
Burglars target Detroit-area dealership, steal Hellcat from showroom floor
Thu, Jan 26 2017A crew of Detroit car thieves seriously upped their game this week after stealing a Hellcat Challenger straight off the showroom floor. According to CBS Detroit, at around 1:00 am on January 24, a crew of burglars hit the Snethkamp Ram City dealership in Highland Park, MI. In full view of surveillance cameras, the burglars smashed a large glass door that led to the showroom floor and within seconds made off with a $75,000 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. First they pushed the car through the broken door and out on to Woodward where a van was waiting. The van then pushed the car to a waiting tow truck and, just like that, the car and the crooks were gone. "It looks like they had about a minute and 30 seconds to open the door and push the car out, and then we see another car pushing it away," owner Mark Snethkamp told WWJ. "We've got some really good video and I'm shocked that the Highland Park police didn't catch them because they were here very shortly right after them." Snethkamp also told WWJ that they haven't had a break-in at the dealership like this since the 90s. Both the car and the suspect remain at large, and the Detroit Police Department are encouraging anyone with information to call either DPD or the Help Eliminate Auto Thefts (HEAT) tip line. VIDEO-2: Not gone in :60 but :90. Thieves still a $75,000 @DodgeHellcat off the showroom floor in #HighlandPark. @WWJ950 @CBSDetroit pic.twitter.com/8FvDkgboJ5 — Vickie Thomas (@VickiethomasWWJ) January 24, 2017 News Source: CBS Detroit Auto News Dodge Coupe Performance Detroit thieves challenger burglary
Jay Leno's Dodge Challenger raises $585k for USO in Scottsdale
Mon, Jan 19 2015Of all the metal moved in Scottsdale, AZ, this holiday weekend, the one you see here was hardly the most expensive. But it's noteworthy for another reason: despite being a relatively humble, second-hand 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, raised an impressive $565,625. That's because, first of all, it belonged to Jay Leno, and secondly because the proceeds were going to the USO. Leno donated the modern muscle car from his collection to benefit our men and women in uniform, and was on hand to present the car on stage at the Gooding & Company auction, along with USO president J.D. Crouch II and former Army chief of staff General George W. Casey, Jr. After frenzied and patriotic bidding, the gavel ultimately dropped at $360,000, accompanied by over $200,000 in additional contributions, bringing the total amount donated to the USO to over half a million. Commendable though it was, of course the Challenger didn't garner the highest bids at the auction. A 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spider sold for $7.7 million and a 1968 Ferrari 330 GTS fetched $2.4 million. A rare 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica Series I Coupe Aerodinamico sold for over $4,070,000 – which, according to Sports Car Market, is the most ever paid at auction for a 400 Superamerica. And a 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6 also sold for a record $1.98 million. Featured Gallery Gooding Scottsdale 2015 News Source: Gooding & CompanyImage Credit: Jensen Sutta, Mike Maez/Gooding Celebrities Dodge Ferrari Porsche Auctions Classics dodge challenger srt8 gooding ferrari 400 superamerica