Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2018 Dodge Challenger R/t 392 on 2040-cars

US $30,000.00
Year:2018 Mileage:65000 Color: Black
Location:

Advertising:
Body Type:Coupe
Transmission:Manual
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Vehicle Title:Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
Engine:6.4L Gas V8
Seller Notes: “Don’t want to sell but for the right price I will sell ….. ps they are not making them nomore so price will raise a lot in the future” Read Less
Year: 2018
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 2C3CDZFJ2JH331346
Mileage: 65000
Trim: R/T 392
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Dodge
Drive Type: RWD
Model: Challenger
Exterior Color: Black
Condition: UsedA vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions

Auto blog

FCA recalls 570,000 SUVs from Jeep and Dodge over fire woes

Sun, Dec 27 2015

Fiat Chrysler US has issued two recalls covering a total of about 570,000 Jeep and Dodge models. The first concerns vanity mirror wiring in the Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 2011 and 2012 model years, and in Dodge Durango units built before September 12, 2012. The automaker recalled almost 900,000 units last year to repair the issue, then faced more issues this year when the fires continued in repaired vehicles. This new recall seeks to resolve the issue, FCA saying that the post-recall fires happened in a tiny percentage of vehicles equipped with a specific wiring package. This recall is for 352,831 total units in the US, another 26,478 in Canada, 13,037 in Mexico, and 84,330 internationally. No injuries or deaths have been reported. FCA says it will inform customers as to when they can schedule a service visit to remedy the issue. The second recall takes aim at 60,107 examples of the Jeep Compass and Patriot from the 2015 model year in the US, plus 5,755 in Canada, 3,351 in Mexico, and 23,995 in other markets. Those models could suffer from an out-of-position clamp on the power steering fluid line. The error could allow fluid to leak, increasing the risk of a fire if the fluid ends up on a hot surface. In the case of a complete loss of fluid, drivers will need to use a lot more effort to steer. The automaker reports no injuries or accidents, and will advise customers when to head to the dealer for service. Related Video: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge DurangoStatement: Vanity-Mirror WiringDecember 24, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - FCA US LLC is recalling an estimated 352,831 SUVs in the U.S. to help ensure vanity-mirror wiring may be serviced more consistently.Overheating conditions were reported among a small percentage of vehicles (<0.02%) serviced in connection with a related recall, conducted previously.** An FCA US LLC investigation discovered the service procedure, if not followed precisely, may leave vehicles susceptible to a short-circuit, creating a potential fire hazard.The Company is unaware of any related injuries or accidents. Post-service overheating conditions were observed only in vehicles equipped with a certain wiring package. These vehicles were produced before Sept. 2, 2012.Affected are model-year 2011-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs produced before Sept. 2, 2012. Wiring in the headliners of these vehicles will be secured with a new adhesive.

Stellantis not looking for further mergers, including with Renault

Mon, Feb 5 2024

MILAN — Stellantis Chairman John Elkann on Monday denied the carmaker was hatching merger plans, responding to press speculation about a possible French-led tie-up with rival Renault. Elkann said that the Peugeot owner, the world's third largest carmaker by sales, was focused on the execution of its long-term business plan. "There is no plan under consideration regarding merger operations with other manufacturers," said Elkann, who also heads Exor, the Agnelli family holding company that is the largest single shareholder in Stellantis. After abandoning the Russian market, at the time its second largest after France, and reducing the scope of its global cooperation with Nissan, Renault has been seen as a potential M&A target. Speculation intensified after an electric vehicle market slowdown forced it last week to cancel IPO plans for its EV and software unit Ampere. Its market cap remains stubbornly low at little over 10 billion euros ($10.8 billion) despite a financial recovery over the past few years. Stellantis, the product of a 2021 merger between France's PSA and Fiat Chrysler and one of the most profitable groups in the industry, has a market cap of more than 85 billion euros when unlisted shares are factored in. It has a 14 brand portfolio also including Citroen, Jeep, Opel and Alfa Romeo. NEWSPAPER REPORT Italian daily Il Messaggero had said on Sunday that the French government, which is Renault's largest shareholder and also has a stake in Stellantis, was studying plans for a merger between the two groups. A spokeswoman for Renault said on Monday the group did not comment on rumors. France's Finance Ministry had declined to comment on Sunday. Stellantis has crossed swords with the Italian government, which has accused it of acting against the national interest on occasions. Industry Minister Adolfo Urso last week raised the prospect of the Italian government taking a stake in Stellantis to help to balance the French influence. Renault shares pared gains after Elkann's comments to stand 1.2% higher by 1220 GMT, having initially risen more than 4%. Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares, a Portuguese-national, last week said in an interview with Bloomberg that the group was "ready for any kind of consolidation" and that its job was to make sure that it would be "one of the winners". Analysts, however, question the rationale of a Stellantis-Renault merger, which would also expand the group's excess capacity in Europe.

Find these Star Wars-themed Dodge muscle cars near you

Sun, Dec 13 2015

Getting excited for the upcoming release of The Force Awakens? Well you're not alone. Aside from the legions of fans squeezing into their costumes to line up for the theatrical premier on December 18, Dodge has been roaming the streets of Los Angeles with three Star Wars-themed muscle cars. And you can track where they're going on Twitter. The trio includes a Charger and Challenger, both in SRT spec, with Hellcat engines, and wrapped to look like Stormtroopers from the First Order Legion like the Fiat 500e we saw at the LA show last month. They're joined by a Viper ACR done up in a black livery inspired by Kylo Ren – one of the villains in the upcoming sequel. The special squadron has been patrolling the streets of LA since Friday and will be through Monday. If you spot them, you can post their location to Twitter with the hashtags #Dodge and #TheForceAwakens – and if you haven't, you can see where others have in real time. As we go to press, they've already been spotted in Beverly Hills, at The Grove, and on Hollywood Boulevard. Of course, this isn't the first time we've seen cars used to promote Star Wars, or vice versa. Volkswagen famously channeled Darth Vader, Toyota used everyone's favorite droids to advertise the Prius PHEV, and Nissan used Stormtroopers to promote the Juke. Red Bull even had its whole team dressed up in costume at the 2005 Monaco Grand Prix. We doubt this will be the last time we'll see the Force propel itself on four wheels in our galaxy, either. Related Video: Specially Wrapped Dodge and Viper Vehicles Patrol L.A. Streets This Weekend in Celebration of Upcoming "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - Fans can get their pictures taken with First Order Stormtrooper-themed white Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, plus Kylo Ren-inspired black Dodge Viper ACR - Vehicles patrol Los Angeles-area streets Friday, Dec. 11 – Monday, Dec. 14 - Track vehicle locations in real time on Twitter using hashtags #Dodge and #TheForceAwakens - Dodge social media activation part of FCA US partnership with Disney and Lucasfilm to co-promote "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" opening in theaters December 18 December 11, 2015 , Los Angeles - The weekend before "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" opens in theaters worldwide, Dodge is taking to the streets of greater Los Angeles with a team of specially wrapped Dodge vehicles to give fans the opportunity to take photos and videos with them.