1991 Dodge Stealth R/t Turbo Hatchback 540 Awd Hp on 2040-cars
Sparta, New Jersey, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Transmission:Manual
Body Type:Hatchback
For Sale By:Owner
Fuel Type:GAS
Mileage: 154,236
Make: Dodge
Sub Model: RT TT
Model: Stealth
Exterior Color: Blue
Trim: R/T Turbo Hatchback 2-Door
Interior Color: Gray
Drive Type: AWD
Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, CD Player
Number of Cylinders: 6
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
540 AWD horsepower. Fully built car. All new engine, ips td05 turbo and manifold kit, crower rods, Weisco pistons, aem series 2 standalone, ips FMIC with all polished tubing. Duel intakes, 3sx downpipes, high flow cat, Meghan exhaust, AAsco flywheel, fully functional ABS and all wheel steering, 680 cc precision turbo injectors, MAF delete, greddy BOV, Kevlar timing belt, 500 ft/lb street clutch, all new wheel bearings and axles, new tires, newer brakes, very clean interior. Over $15k in parts alone. Car is insanely fast.
Dodge Stealth for Sale
Auto Services in New Jersey
XO Autobody ★★★★★
Wizard Auto Repairs Inc ★★★★★
Trilenium Auto Recyclers ★★★★★
Towne Kia ★★★★★
Total Eclipse Master of Auto Detailing, Inc. ★★★★★
Tony`s Garage ★★★★★
Auto blog
2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat revealed [UPDATE]
Wed, 13 Aug 2014Almost immediately after we drove the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, we began wondering: what's next? Pumping 707 horsepower into the Challenger seemed so crazy - and so intoxicating - we just assumed that Dodge would try that trick again.
Rumors swirled about a Charger Hellcat. Frankly it makes even more sense than the Challenger version. The Charger is a bigger car, and Dodge has never been shy about dropping monster engines under its hood. Hell (cat), we've seen Charger mules running around town that appeared to be the super sedan.
And finally, it's here. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat was revealed today at a preview event near Detroit, and it will be a centerpiece of the Chrysler display this weekend at the Woodward Dream Cruise.
Marchionne says no offers are on the table for Fiat Chrysler
Sun, Sep 3 2017MONZA, Italy (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler (FCA) has not received any offer for the company nor is the world's seventh-largest carmaker working on any "big deal", Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Saturday. Speaking on the sidelines of the Italian Formula One Grand Prix, Marchionne said the focus remained on executing the company's business plan to 2018. Asked whether FCA had been approached by someone or whether there was an offer on the table, he simply said: "No." The company's share price jumped to record highs last month after reports of interest for the group or some of its brands from China. China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd openly said it was interested in FCA, but had not held talks or signed a deal with executives at the Italian-American automaker. The stock move was also helped by expectations that the company might separate from some of its units. Marchionne reiterated on Saturday that FCA was working on a plan to "purify" its portfolio and that units, such as the components businesses, would be separated from the group. He hopes to complete that process by the end of 2018. "There are activities within the group that do not belong to a car manufacturer, for example the components businesses. The group needs to be cleared of those things," he told journalists. Asked whether an announcement could come this year, Marchionne said it was up to the board to decide and that it would next meet at the end of September. He said the time was not right for a spin-off of luxury brand Maserati and premium Alfa Romeo and the two brands needed to become self-sustainable entities first and "have the muscle to stand on their feet, make sufficient cash". "The way we see it now, it's almost impossible, if not impossible, to see a spin-off of Alfa Romeo/Maserati, these are two entities that are immature and in a development phase," he said. "It's the wrong moment, we are not in a condition to do it." He said the concept of separating the two brands from FCA's mass market business made sense and did not rule out this happening in future, but not under his tenure, which lasts until April 2019. "If there is an opportunity in future, it would certainly happen after I'm gone. It won't happen while Marchionne is around," he said.
The Walter P. Chrysler Museum is shutting down permanently this December
Thu, Nov 10 2016It is with disappointment that we report the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, MI, will be closed down permanently at the end of this year. The museum, which closed in 2012 after not being able to cover costs, was recently reopened to the public on alternating weekends starting in June, but Chrysler made the decision to shutter it altogether after its final day of operation on December 18, 2016. The reason for this is primarily because FCA needs more office space, and the company decided to convert the museum for that purpose. The the cars will be moved to storage after the closure, and they'll be shown at various events. However, they'll only be able to be seen together for two more weekends. Those weekends include those of November 19 and 20, and December 17 and 18. The museum will be open from 10 am to 4 pm on those days. If you can, we highly recommend visiting the museum. Adults get in for $10, seniors and retired FCA employees for $8, kids between 6 and 17 for $6, and kids under 5 for free. It also has some fantastic cars including concepts from the 1950s to the 2000s, oddball performance vehicles such as the Omni GLH-S, and of course plenty of fascinating history. And if it makes any difference to you, there's even a purple Plymouth Prowler you can sit in. Just make sure you don't wait too long to make up your mind about visiting. Related Video: