Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring Sedan 4-door 2.7l on 2040-cars

Year:2006 Mileage:145801
Location:

North Bergen, New Jersey, United States

North Bergen, New Jersey, United States
Advertising:

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4 door Sedan. 145,000+ miles on it. Check engine light is on. In working condition. Work has been done over time, 2 year old alternator, new thermostat housing, new spark plugs, new brakes. Has a few dings and scratches but nothing serious. Clean title. Would ideally like to trade in car for a pick up truck.

Auto Services in New Jersey

Young Volkswagen Mazda ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 191 Commerce Park Dr, Asbury
Phone: (610) 991-9100

Wrenchtech Auto ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 2010 Union Blvd, Phillipsburg
Phone: (267) 424-0704

Ultimate Collision Inc ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 2560B Richmond Ter, Cranford
Phone: (718) 448-5500

Tang`s Auto Parts ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Accessories
Address: 6219 1/2 Passyunk Ave, Riverton
Phone: (215) 729-3518

Superior Care Auto Center ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 120 19th St, West-New-York
Phone: (718) 768-0622

Sunoco ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services
Address: 7701 Ventnor Ave, Pleasantville
Phone: (609) 823-1133

Auto blog

Stellantis ready to kill brands and fix U.S. problems, CEO Tavares says

Thu, Jul 25 2024

  MILAN — Stellantis is taking steps to fix weak margins and high inventory at its U.S. operations and will not hesitate to axe underperforming brands in its sprawling portfolio, its chief executive Carlos Tavares said on Thursday. The warning for lossmaking brands is a turnaround for Tavares, who has maintained since Stellantis was created in 2021 from the merger of Italian-American automaker Fiat Chrysler and France's PSA that all of its 14 brands including Maserati, Fiat, Peugeot and Jeep have a future. "If they don't make money, we'll shut them down," Carlos Tavares told reporters after the world's No. 4 automaker delivered worse-than-expected first-half results, sending its shares down as much as 10%. "We cannot afford to have brands that do not make money." The automaker now also considers China's Leapmotor as its 15th brand, after it agreed to a broad cooperation with the group. Stellantis does not release figures for individual brands, except for Maserati which reported an 82 million euro adjusted operating loss in the first half. Some analysts say Maserati could possibly be a target for a sale by Stellantis, while other brands such as Lancia or DS might be at risk of being scrapped given their marginal contribution to the group's overall sales. Stellantis' Milan-listed shares were down as much as 12.5% on Thursday, hitting their lowest since August 2023. That brings the loss for the year so far to 22%, making them the worst performer among the major European automakers. Few automotive brands have been killed off since General Motors ditched the unprofitable Saturn and Pontiac during a U.S. government-led bankruptcy in the global financial crisis in 2008. Tavares is under pressure to revive flagging margins and sales and cut inventory in the United States as Stellantis bets on the launch of 20 new models this year which it hopes will boost profitability. Recent poor results from global carmakers have heightened worries about a weakening outlook for sales across major markets such as the U.S., whilst they also juggle an expensive transition to electric vehicles and growing competition from cheaper Chinese rivals. Japan's Nissan Motor saw first-quarter profit almost completely wiped out on Thursday and slashed its annual outlook, as deep discounting in the United States shredded its margins. Tavares said he would be working through the summer with his U.S. team on how to improve performance and cut inventory.

FCA recalls 1.1 million vehicles worldwide due to confusing shifter

Fri, Apr 22 2016

Fiat Chrysler is recalling 1.1 million vehicles worldwide to address the problematic shifter used on cars with eight-speed automatic transmissions. The issue is that the console-mounted shifter acts like a rocker switch and always returns to the middle position after moved. This has been deemed confusing to drivers – confusing enough to cause some to exit their vehicles without first selecting Park and leading to the car rolling away. FCA says 41 injuries are related to the shifter problem, and no evidence of equipment failure has been found. The company will enhance warning chimes and alter the shift strategy, meaning alert messages will be displayed in case the driver door is opened while the engine is running. With the door open, the transmission will prevent the car from moving even if Park is not selected. The affected vehicles are certain model-year 2012–2014 Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 sedans, as well as model-year 2014–2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs, an estimated 811,586 US vehicles in total. The recall also affects 52,144 vehicles in Canada, 16,805 in Mexico, and 248,667 vehicles elsewhere. The shifter is used with ZF-designed and ZF-built eight-speed automatic; Audi uses a similar shifter setup in some of its vehicles, including the current-generation, which predated Chrysler's use of it. Chrysler uses a different, a rotating-dial-type shifter on eight-speed-equipped Rams. The company moved away from the problem shifter design in 2015 for the Charger and 300, and the Grand Cherokee's shift lever was modified for 2016. Owners of affected vehicles will be notified of the recall when service is available. Fiat Chrysler urges customers to follow the instructions in the vehicle's owner's manual in the meantime. Related Video: News Source: FCAImage Credit: AOL Recalls Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Ownership Safety SUV Sedan

Six arrested from chop shop linked to Dream Cruise thefts

Sun, Sep 20 2015

The spirit of this year's Woodward Dream Cruise was dampened after a rash of car thefts were reported. The vehicles included a 1966 Chrysler 300 Deluxe, a 1966 Chevrolet Corvette, and a replica of the 1971 Chevrolet Camaro owned by the founder of Papa John's Pizza. While these thefts outraged the collector car community, that same tight-knit group is now breathing a sigh of relief, as those responsible are behind bars. Detroit Police arrested six people – three adults and three teens – on Thursday, September 17, in connection with a chop shop operation linked to the collector car thefts. According to The Detroit News, one suspect is still at large. There's concern among Dearborn police that the same group responsible for the Dream Cruise thefts boosted some vehicles from a Ford factory. While the Camaro was recovered mostly whole and found in a giant bush on Detroit's west side, the fate of the Corvette or Chrysler has not been made known. Here's hoping these classic cars make it back into their rightful owner's garages soon. News Source: The Detroit NewsImage Credit: Jerry S. Mendoza / AP Government/Legal Chrysler Classics