Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

on 2040-cars

Year:2009 Mileage:42843 Color: Blue /
 Black
Location:

Advertising:
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.7 Litre fuel efficient
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:Automatic
VIN: 1c3lc56d99n562026 Year: 2009
Make: Chrysler
Model: Sebring
Options: Keyless entry, Large trunk, Satellite radio, Aluminum wheels, Summer and Winter floor mats, Steering wheel radio controls, Rear Defroster, e85 Flex Fuel, Temerature gauge, Steering wheel radio control, Metric dash installed, Leather Seats, CD Player
Trim: Touring
Safety Features: Traction control, Stability Control, Fog Lights, Tilt Wheel, Summer & Winter tires, Automatic oil change sensor, Daytime running lights, Spare tire & Jack, Aluminum rims, Pannic button, Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Power Options: Power Heated Mirrors, Power Sunroof, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Drive Type: Front wheel drive (FWD)
Mileage: 42,843
Exterior Color: Blue
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Black
Number of Doors: 4
Number of Cylinders: 6
Warranty: Powertain & Manufacturers extended.
Condition: Used

Auto blog

At meeting with automakers, Trump launches new attack on NAFTA

Fri, May 11 2018

WASHINGTON — Ten American and foreign automakers went to the White House on Friday to push for a weakening of U.S. fuel efficiency standards through 2025, while President Donald Trump used the occasion to launch a fresh attack on the North American Free Trade Agreement that has benefited the companies. A draft proposal circulated by the U.S. Transportation Department would freeze fuel efficiency requirements at 2020 levels through 2026, rather than allowing them to increase as previously planned. Trump's administration is expected to formally unveil the proposal later this month or in June. "We're working on CAFE standards, environmental controls," Trump told reporters at the top of the meeting, referring to the Corporate Average Fuel Economy standards for cars and light trucks in the United States. Trump said he wants automakers to build more vehicles in the United States and export more vehicles. But much of the hour-long meeting focused on NAFTA. Trump blasted the pact involving the United States, Canada and Mexico as "terrible" and noted that negotiations to make changes sought by his administration were ongoing. "NAFTA has been a horrible, horrible disaster for this country and we'll see if we can make it reasonable," Trump said. Automakers have called NAFTA a success, allowing them to integrate production throughout North America and make production competitive with Asia and Europe, and have noted the increase in auto production over the past two decades with the deal in place. They have warned that changing NAFTA too much could prompt some companies to move production out of the United States. The chief executives of General Motors Co, Ford Motor Co, Fiat Chrysler, along with senior U.S. executives from Toyota Motor Corp, Volkswagen AG, Hyundai Motor Co, Nissan Motor Co, Honda Motor Co , BMW AG and Daimler AG met with Trump, as did the chief executives of two auto trade groups. Major automakers reiterated this week they do not support freezing fuel efficiency requirements but said they want new flexibility and rule changes to address lower gasoline prices and the shift in U.S. consumer preferences to bigger, less fuel-efficient vehicles.

Mixed sales results, but automaker stocks rise on need for cars in Houston

Fri, Sep 1 2017

DETROIT — The Big Three Detroit automakers on Friday reported better-than-expected August sales and issued optimistic outlooks for demand as residents of the Houston area replace flood-damaged cars and trucks after Hurricane Harvey, sending their stocks higher. General Motors, Ford and Fiat Chrysler posted mixed August U.S. sales, with GM up 7.5 percent and Ford and Fiat Chrysler down. Japanese automaker Toyota improved sales by nearly 7 percent, while Honda fell 2.4 percent. Still, analysts focused on the potential for Detroit automakers to cut inventories and stabilize used vehicle prices as residents of Houston, the fourth largest city in the United States, are forced to replace tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, of vehicles after the devastation from Hurricane Harvey. Mark LaNeve, Ford's U.S. sales chief, told analysts on Friday that following Hurricane Katrina in 2005 "we saw a very dramatic snapback" in demand. That said, Ford sales fell 2.1 percent in August. It sold 209,897 vehicles in the United States, compared with 214,482 a year earlier. Sales were down 1.9 percent in the Ford division and off 5.8 percent at Lincoln. Demand was down for cars, crossovers and SUVs. It was not clear how many vehicles in the Houston area will be scrapped, LaNeve said, saying he had seen estimates ranging from 200,000 to 400,000 to 1 million. Ford's Houston dealers may have lost fewer than 5,000 vehicles in inventory, he said. Ford is the No. 1 automaker in the Houston market, with 18 percent share, according to IHS Markit. The company plans to ship used vehicles to Houston dealers and has "every indication we would have to add some production" of new vehicles to meet demand, LaNeve said. Investor concerns about inventories of unsold vehicles and falling used car prices have weighed on Detroit automakers' shares most of this year. Now, automakers can anticipate a jolt of demand from a big market that is a stronghold for Detroit brand trucks and SUVs. "It's got to be a positive for the industry," LaNeve said. Investors appeared to agree. GM shares rose as much as 3.3 percent to their highest since early March. Ford increased 2.8 percent at $11.34, and Fiat Chrysler's U.S.-traded shares were up 5.2 percent $15.91, hitting their highest in more than five years. GM reported a 7.5 percent increase in U.S. auto sales in August, helped by robust sales of crossovers across its four brands.

What the Chrysler 200 will probably look like in convertible form

Thu, 16 Jan 2014

Since 1996, Chrysler has offered a convertible version of its Sebring and 200. As this seems very unlikely to change, it's safe to assume that a new 200 Convertible is in the works following the unveiling of the radically redesigned sedan. What it will look like, though, remains an open question.
Traditionally, the only major styling differences between the Sebring/200 Convertible and the sedan were found above the beltline. It's likely a 2016 200 Convertible would follow a similar philosophy, especially considering the dashing good looks of the redesigned sedan.
Artist Theophilus Chin has a similar idea, as shown in a pair of renderings he's released. Using a few of the stock photos from the 200 Sedan's reveal, Chin has given us our first glimpse of what a 200 Convertible could looks like. It's sharp, retaining the good looks of the sedan. The windshield looks like it's been swept back further, and obviously, there are a pair of doors missing. Other than that, it's the same attractive car that debuted at Detroit.