1963 Chrysler Imperial Crown 80,800 Miles 413 340 Hp Rare Unrestored 4 Door on 2040-cars
Clinton, Connecticut, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:413CI V8
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Body Type:crown
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Chrysler
Model: Imperial
Trim: 4 door
Options: Power Windows, Leather Seats, power steering, power brakes, power seat, wonderbar radio, power antenna
Power Options: Power Windows, Power Seats
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 80,757
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Red
This auction is for a Rare 1963 Chrysler Imperial Crown 4 door that has lived its whole life in Clinton Connecticut. I am the third owner. It has 81,000 original miles. It is powered by the original 413 engine and the pushbutton a727 3 speed automatic torqueflite transmission. It makes a powerful 340 horse power. It is black with red interior. Looks like a gangster car. I had dual exaust put on and it has a little rumble to it. It has power steering, brakes, windows, antenna, and seat. It has the unique oval steering wheel. freestanding headlights, wonderbar radio with button on floor for channel search. Drives very smooth on the highway. The gas tank was coated on the inside and has a lifetime guarentee. Runs and drives excelent. no smoke or leaks. tires are good, loud horn. front and rear fold down arm rests. the rear even still has some of the clear plastic from when it was made. I installed an fm converter so you can get fm channels. I am selling this car because i have lost my garage and i have too many other projects. This could be waxed and run as is or do a little body repair and paint and enter in shows. The front seat has a tear that can be fixed or taped. i took off the red tape to take the picture. Rear drivers side behind wheel has rust comming through. small rust spot under drivers floor. couple of other small rust spots on outside of doors. This is a very solid car and the rust issues can be fixed. This is a 50 year old car that when driven gets attention. Dont buy if you dont want the attention. Please email any questions. I can show the car to anyone that needs to see it. Winner has to pay a $500.00 paypal deposit and the balance in 10 days. local pickup or I can store in my yard for a while if you need to set up shipping.
Chrysler Imperial for Sale
1972 chrysler imperial lebaron hardtop 4-door 440 ci v8; very low miles(US $9,000.00)
1956 chrysler imperial(US $850.00)
1964 chysler lebaron imperial
Chrysler imperial crown coupe-1965 *mint condition inside/out* 84k orig. mi.(US $16,500.00)
1981 chrysler imperial 100% california car zero rust. runs like new 74k miles
1962 chrysler imperial convertible
Auto Services in Connecticut
White Plains Nissan ★★★★★
Tires Plus Brakes LLC ★★★★★
Ron`s Sales & Service Center ★★★★★
Parker Street Used Auto Parts Inc ★★★★★
O`Malley`s Truck & Auto Body ★★★★★
Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield ★★★★★
Auto blog
FCA to recall nearly 900,000 vehicles that don't meet emissions standards
Wed, Mar 13 2019WASHINGTON — Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will recall 862,520 gasoline-powered vehicles in the United States that do not meet U.S. emissions standards, the Environmental Protection Agency said on Wednesday. The recall was prompted by in-use emissions investigations conducted by the EPA and in-use testing conducted by Fiat Chrysler as required by U.S. regulations, the agency said. EPA said it will continue to investigate other Fiat Chrysler vehicles that are potentially noncompliant and may become the subject of future recalls. The recall includes 2011-2016 Dodge Journeys, 2011-2014 Chrysler 200s and Dodge Avengers, 2011-2012 Dodge Calibers and 2011-2016 Jeep Compass/Patriots. Fiat Chrysler said in a statement the EPA announcement "has no safety implications. Nor are there any associated fines." "The issue was discovered by FCA during routine in-use emissions testing and reported to the agency," the company said. "We began contacting affected customers last month to advise them of the needed repairs, which will be provided at no charge." Its U.S.-traded shares were down 1 percent. "EPA welcomes the action by Fiat Chrysler to voluntarily recall its vehicles that do not meet U.S. emissions standards," EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said in a statement. "We will provide assistance to consumers navigating the recall and continue to ensure that auto manufacturers abide by our nation's laws designed to protect human health and the environment." Fiat Chrysler owners can continue to drive their vehicles, the government said. Due to the "large number of vehicles involved and the need to supply replacement components — specifically to the vehicle's catalytic converter — this recall will be implemented in phases during the 2019," the EPA said In January, Fiat Chrysler agreed to a settlement worth about $800 million to resolve claims by the U.S. Justice Department and state of California that it used illegal software to produce false results on Ran and Jeep vehicles. But that incident involved diesel engines. It is awaiting the outcome of a criminal probe. The hefty penalty was the latest fallout from the U.S. government's stepped-up enforcement of vehicle emissions rules after Volkswagen AG admitted in September 2015 to intentionally evading emissions rules.
Small number of 2013 Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger models recalled
Sun, 24 Feb 2013A small number of units of the 2013 Chrysler 200 (inset) and 2013 Dodge Avenger are being recalled over a broken control valve in the fuel tank assembly. The potential 1,785 sedans were manufactured late last year, and if affected with a broken control valve could suffer from stalling or fuel leakage.
A bulletin from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration notes that the recall should begin next month, at which time owners can take their cars to dealers for repair free of charge. The full release with more information is just below.
Scandal-rocked UAW extends Ford, FCA contracts, prepares to strike GM
Fri, Sep 13 2019DETROIT — Leaders of the United Auto Workers union have extended contracts with Ford and Fiat Chrysler indefinitely, but the pact with General Motors is still set to expire Saturday night. The move puts added pressure on bargainers for both sides as they approach the contract deadline and the union starts to make preparations for a strike. The contract extension was confirmed Friday by UAW spokesman Brian Rothenberg, who declined further comment on the talks. The union has picked GM as the target company, meaning it is the focus of bargaining and would be the first company to face a walkout. GMÂ’s contract with the union is scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m. Saturday. ItÂ’s possible that the four-year GM contract also could be extended or a deal could be reached, but itÂ’s more likely that 49,200 UAW members could walk out of GM plants as early as Sunday because union and company demands are so far apart. Picket line schedules already have been posted near the entrance to one local UAW office in Detroit. Art Wheaton, an auto industry expert at the Worker Institute at Cornell University, expects the GM contract to be extended for a time, but he says the gulf between both sides is wide. “GM is looking through the windshield ahead, and it looks like nothing but land mines,” he said of a possible recession, trade disputes and the expense of developing electric and autonomous vehicles. “I think thereÂ’s really going to be a big problem down the road in matching the expectations of the union and the willingness of General Motors to be able to give the membership what it wants.” Plant-level union leaders from all over the country will be in Detroit on Sunday to talk about the next steps, and after that, the union likely will make an announcement. But leaders are likely to face questions about an expanding federal corruption probe that snared a top official on Thursday. Vance Pearson, head of a regional office based near St. Louis, was charged with corruption in an alleged scheme to embezzle union money and spend cash on premium booze, golf clubs, cigars and swanky stays in California. ItÂ’s the same region that UAW President Gary Jones led before taking the unionÂ’s top office last year. Jones and other union executives met privately at a hotel at Detroit Metropolitan Airport on Friday. After the meeting broke up, JonesÂ’ driver and others physically blocked an AP reporter from trying to approach him to ask questions.























