Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Convertible 3.2l on 2040-cars

Year:2005 Mileage:93101
Location:

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Advertising:

2005 Yellow Chrysler Convertible Crossfire Roadster for sale, has approx. 93,000 miles and is in impeccable condition, 9 out of 10. Everything works fine, clean title, and tires have plenty of thread on them. Has 3.2 v6 engine, 6 speed manual transmission, single cd player, heated\leather seats, traction stability, power seats, windows, mirrors, A\C is very cold!

Auto Services in North Carolina

Young`s Auto Center & Salvage ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Electrical Equipment
Address: 400 Nash St NE, Kenly
Phone: (877) 594-2693

Wright`s Transmission ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission
Address: 601 Julian Ave, Belews-Creek
Phone: (336) 472-0755

Wilson Off Road ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories, Auto Body Parts
Address: 520 E Russell St, Lumber-Bridge
Phone: (910) 423-4947

Whitman Speed & Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange
Address: 997 jacob street, Archdale
Phone: (336) 313-5237

Webster`s Import Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services
Address: 306 Grumman Rd, Walkertown
Phone: (336) 393-0023

Vester Nissan ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 412 Southeast Blvd, Faison
Phone: (910) 590-2005

Auto blog

Fiat Chrysler's Marchionne is done talking about alliances

Sat, Apr 15 2017

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne rowed back on his search for a merger on Friday, saying the car maker was not in a position to seek deals for now and would focus instead on following its business plan. Marchionne had repeatedly called for mergers in the car industry and a tie-up has long been seen as the ultimate aim of his relaunch of Fiat Chrysler, which he is due to leave in early 2019 after 15 years at the helm. He sought a merger with General Motors two years ago but was rebuffed. Only last month he said Volkswagen - the market leader in Europe - may agree to discuss a tie-up with FCA in reaction to rival PSA Group's acquisition of Opel. Marchionne told the annual general meeting in Amsterdam he still saw the need for car companies to merge to better shoulder the large investments needed, but said Fiat Chrysler was not talking to Volkswagen. "On the Volkswagen issue, on the question if there are ongoing discussions, the answer is no," he said. He added, without elaborating, that Fiat Chrysler was not at a stage where it could discuss any alliances. "The primary focus is the execution of the plan," he said. FCA has pledged to swing to a 5 billion euro net cash position by 2018, from net debt of 4.6 billion euros at the end of 2016 - an achievement that Marchionne has said would put it in a better position to strike a deal in the future. Volkswagen, which is still reeling from an emissions scandal that hurt its profits, initially spurned FCA's approach. However, CEO Matthias Mueller said last month the group had become more open on the issue of tie-ups and invited Marchionne to speak to him directly rather than with the press. Fiat Chrysler Chairman John Elkann underlined the message that finding a merger partner was not a priority. "I'm not interested in a big merger deal," he said. "Historically, deals are struck at times of difficulty ... we don't want to be in trouble." Elkann is the scion of Fiat's founder and top shareholder the Agnelli family. He has said in the past he was prepared to have the Agnelli's stake severely diluted in exchange for a minority holding in a larger auto group. "I believe the priority for FCA is to press ahead with this ambitious (business) plan despite the difficult environment," he said. FCA pledged in January to nearly halve net debt this year, as part of the 2018 plan. Doubts remain about its exposure to a peaking U.S.

Junkyard Gem: 2006 Chrysler 300C

Fri, Dec 28 2018

During my wrecking-yard travels, I tend to focus on old, rare, and/or strangely badge-engineered vehicles when I decide what is worth documenting. Sometimes, though, a fairly mainstream vehicle from our current century catches my eye, and this 2006 Chrysler 300C in a Charlotte, North Carolina, junkyard is such a car. The current Chrysler Hemi engine family first appeared in 2003 Dodge trucks, and so the revival of the legendary Hemi name was still pretty new when the 300C went on sale. This car had 340 horsepower when new, which almost certainly meant more power at the wheels than the 426 Hemi cars of the late 1960s and early 1970s (the differences between gross and net horsepower ratings tend to result in inflated power numbers for cars of a half-century back). At considerably more than 2 tons, however, the 300C wasn't likely to humiliate a '70 Hemi 'Cuda in a drag race. This car appears to be in reasonably solid condition, so we can assume that something very expensive went wrong with the engine and/or transmission. That won't stop some eager junkyard shopper from grabbing the Hemi, though. The same junkyard had a 2001 Audi S8 when I stopped by, with 360 horsepower, but nobody will want that engine for their work truck. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. There's a lot of stuff in this ad that could be interpreted much differently in 2018, compared to 2006, starting with the Aung San Suu Kyi reference. Featured Gallery Junked 2006 Chrysler 300C Hemi View 15 Photos Auto News Chrysler Automotive History

7 major automakers to build open EV charging network

Wed, Jul 26 2023

A new joint venture established by BMW, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz and Stellantis will build a new North American electric vehicle charging network on a scale designed to compete with Tesla's industry-benchmark Supercharger network. The 30,000-plus planned new chargers will accommodate both Tesla's almost-standard North American Charging System (NACS) and existing automakers' Combined Charging System (CCS) options, effectively guaranteeing compatibility with the vast majority of current and upcoming electric models — whether they're from one of the involved automakers or not.  "With the generational investments in public charging being implemented on the Federal and State level, the joint venture will leverage public and private funds to accelerate the installation of high-powered charging for customers. The new charging stations will be accessible to all battery-powered electric vehicles from any automaker using Combined Charging System (CCS) or North American Charging Standard (NACS) and are expected to meet or exceed the spirit and requirements of the U.S. National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) program." Critically, the automakers involved will have a say in how the charging tech is implemented, guaranteeing that the hardware will play nicely with each automaker's in-house charging systems. Hyundai and Kia, for example, were hesitant to jump on board the Tesla NACS bandwagon earlier this year over concerns that the Supercharger network is insufficient for powering the two automakers' 800-volt charging systems; similar tech is used by Volkswagen and Porsche.  In addition to providing much-needed capacity and high-output charging for America's growing fleet of electric cars and trucks, the new network will integrate seamlessly with each automaker's in-app and in-vehicle features, rather than forcing customers to use third-party tools and payment systems, as is the case with some existing public charging infrastructure.  "The functions and services of the network will allow for seamless integration with participating automakersÂ’ in-vehicle and in-app experiences, including reservations, intelligent route planning and navigation, payment applications, transparent energy management and more. In addition, the network will leverage Plug & Charge technology to further enhance the customer experience," the announcement said.